It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont act so shocked, you knew I was going to write a snarky thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ummm. . . . I can't make it to the protest.

I'm a "last minute" shopper and have to buy the bride something.

Here's an idea!!!!

Just trying to help.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

L I B we b git-r done boss.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Watching "Witcher" right now but I had to pause it to show my wife!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well, I’ll tell ya. We was going to start bulldozing cities to absolute rubble with machines guns going so hot that the barrels were melting today. But until those Articles are filed with the Senate, Trump isn’t like “shoot all the people that look scared of a gun” kind of Impeached yet.

Besides a procedure might have been missed in the process like I don’t know, actual evidence of a crime, so the Senate might just send the Articles back to the House to vote for them again. So best just to wait for a bit. But the day wasn’t a total loss. I read Animal Farm again today. So maybe I’ll write a review drawing parallels of the story to present situations in the next few days or something.
edit on 20-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We never have a good conservative demonstration around here....oh yeah, conservatives usually don't demonstrate because they are conservatives.

What the hell was I thinking. Demon stration, not to popular with church people.
edit on 20-12-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's day 2, post impeachment.

The rioting conservatives, dressed in their Walmart denim still have traffic blocked in all the fly-over cities across America. The shelves usually stocked with Budweiser are all empty as well as the shelves usually stocked with "chewin' tobakey."

Ok the stock market has crashed and cats and dogs are living together, plus I see a lot of Nazis in that picture.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We never have a good conservative demonstration around here....oh yeah, conservatives usually don't demonstrate because they are conservatives.

What the hell was I thinking. Demon stration, not to popular with church people.

Well most conservatives have this thing called a job and career... Taking care of my family really limits my demonstration time... sad face...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse

Well most conservatives have this thing called a job and career... Taking care of my family really limits my demonstration time... sad face...

Hey, after wearing your body out working hard in construction for many years, conservative old people need canes to demonstrate, canes might be considered a weapon by liberals and they will have the police haul them in to the police station.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Do not eat that middle part of the baguette !

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
My friend is rioting on the inside.

They've already nuked New York, and LA.

Now my friend is sitting back tending his garden like Thanos.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I heard there would be a civil war if he was impeached. Many times, here and elsewhere.
Leftist can't be trusted to actually break down liberal media, so why would we trust this post by one???

What you *Heard is if Trump was ILLEGALLY removed from office, then yes, there will be civil war.

However, the Democrats have done a bang up job of destroying their party and votes.

Impeaching the Don became meaningless as it was a partisan move that saw zero bipartisan support.

All you people have is a tag that says "Impeach" with a Senate that says "Nope" and the everyday American that says, "Boring, get back to work Democrats".

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

like Mad Max except no one is skinny

Best phrase ever DB.
Made me think of our annual looters I mean Christmas shoppers here in the UK.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Everybody knows that the Trumpistas are only following their orders.

I haven't watched OANN or Foxnews recently (or ever), so I do not know what kind of order was given. Seems to be "keep calm, keep working tomorrow in your three jobs so you can pay back your credit cards and your second mortgages like we want you to do".

Good luck.

The world knows that the Impeachment will be shut (I wrote "sh1t" first, was good too, but I censured myself to keep calm) down in the Senate, as there are enough people like Moscow Mitch who will not even start to listen.

One.
Two.
Three.

Qout.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the impeachment papers have
not been given to the senate yet.I believe that the senate has
to vote for impeachment before "they" can claim victory.So,
until the senate votes,Trump is still president.We deplorables
are waiting for the final vote.I don't know what will happen,
we just have to wait and see.

To Stupidsecrets...I am a Trump supporter,a conservative and a
mother to a military disabled vet.I don't have a college degree
and sometimes I do shop at Walmart.I can buy my Jiff all natural
peanut butter cheaper there,my Smuckers orange marmalade*,
Gold Medal flour.

*Orange marmalade is the only store bought jelly that I buy.I make
ALL of my jams and jellies in my home.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
My friend is rioting on the inside.

They've already nuked New York, and LA.

Now my friend is sitting back tending his garden like Thanos.

You know what is so great about a Republic is you can move to a state that fits your ideals...I lived 12 years in CA, never going back, but if all America became CA as what the progressives want where do I go...Think of a massive migration of Conservative Americans to South America, we just pick a country and swap places. As example, we go to Costa Rica and let the 5 million there become Americans and we become Costa Ricians.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Everybody knows that the Trumpistas are only following their orders.

I haven't watched OANN or Foxnews recently (or ever), so I do not know what kind of order was given. Seems to be "keep calm, keep working tomorrow in your three jobs so you can pay back your credit cards and your second mortgages like we want you to do".

I love how people seem to think that a very small percentage of the population is actually the norm for the population.

Take working more than one job: Since 2010 it is been around 5% or less of the work force, prior to 2010 it was actually a little higher than 5%. The picture people want to paint is a person drudging away on two full time jobs and about 20% of everyone that has more than one job actually has two full time jobs. I have a friend with a good federal job that also teaches on the side, he teaches on the side because it pays 2000 per week for 12 weeks of the course, yep lots of pain and suffering there. Many that have more than 1 job do part time in multiple jobs.

This is the one area that I see will grow as employers are forces to pay higher wages they tend to offset that by hiring mostly part time to not pay medical etc, and so people are going to work more and more part time jobs to get the hours in they need to live.

edit on 21-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Ask Alexa

WTF?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You just cited the New York times, Newsweek, and Slate in the same post...

Who again is the indoctrinated one?

The reason the "Trimpistas" haven't taken to the streets is because unlike the unhinged unemployed leftist that make a career from activism, vandalism, and marginalizing people they make their voice heard via the voting booth.

Much like the thrashing that just took place in the UK...

Face it this leftist, globalists, collectivist woke BS has failed

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You’d have to actually care about America to take to the streets in civil disobedience.

So no, I don’t see Republicans doing anything like that.

With the exception of Hoyt he popped the balloon .

Now there’s a snarky reply . 😇
edit on 21-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Incoming 15 yr sentence for hate deflating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join