It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont act so shocked, you knew I was going to write a snarky thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's day 2, post impeachment.

The rioting conservatives, dressed in their Walmart denim still have traffic blocked in all the fly-over cities across America. The shelves usually stocked with Budweiser are all empty as well as the shelves usually stocked with "chewin' tobakey."

The streets are still filled with angry deplorables, a gun in one hand, a bible in the other. Their Hov-a-rounds, impeding traffic.

The landscape across the country has changed. People are now openly chanting slogans debunking man-made climate change and shooting stuff with angry assault weapons. This is like Mad Max except no one is skinny and I haven't seen any mohawks. Yet.

Liberals, leftists, and a few "on-the-fence" libertarians have shut themselves up in their homes and trendy apartments, frantically rationing their bottles water and riding their Peletons to stave off the fear and reprisal from the deplorables.

Washington is shut down. Trump is still shooting people in the middle of 5th Avenue and he was right.

No one cares.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I did a little Google searching and found that as far back as last year, leftists have been speculating about Trump supporters rioting after Trump got impeached. I suppose I could link a few sites that talked about it but if you can't Google yourself, then really, you need help.

The scenario I wrote above has not happened. I've been "On Holiday" as our cousins say, for a week (just a fat boozy old man in sweat pants) and no crisis. No crisis or marches in the news, definitely not around here where Antifa rules like Somalian Warlords.

Now I may be wrong, but has anyone seen anyone totally bent out of shape over the now open coup attempt made by the amoral, feckless, ignorant democrats?

Asking for a friend.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I might have entertain that Trump supporters are a bunch of WalMart shopping rednecks with no clue but here's the thing;

I am a former 20 yr retired Captain in the military. I earned a college degree. So did my spouse. We do not shop at WalMart. Neither do our friends who are also college grads.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not yet , Schiff wants to impeach Pence so maybe then . They might wait till Pelosi is president . Since none of that will ever happen I guess the deplorables will behave .

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Word has it that Diesel Coal Rolling events are offering free admission too !!!

Diesel Coal Rolling

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

S+F my friend!

Shocked ?
Shocking ?
Nah, only those times when I stick my fingers in the 120v outlet when taking a bath......

Trump impeached, but.....Yep, no riots, pussy hats, protest, whining, etc.....
An adult, informed civil reaction

Which side again is it that resorts to VIOLENCE and incessant juvenile, uninformed, deplorable bitching to the outcomes of democratic processes they don't like ?

Asking for a friend....

edit on 20-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I heard there would be a civil war if he was impeached. Many times, here and elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Merry Christmas to you and yours DB.

Oddly enough, outside of the squawkboxes, haven't heard one person even talk about it

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Most Republican voters I know celebrated the event and went back to pre-Christmas adventures.

We never knew it was going to be this easy to get a majority in the House next election cycle.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You made a snarky thread...I will make a snarky reply to show the state of discussion going on today in both our countries and on the internet.
(We are both guilty of it)

The rioting conservatives

Liberals, leftists, and a few "on-the-fence" libertarians

the deplorables

I did a little Google searching

Ask Alexa...she agrees that google is your friend.

amoral, feckless, ignorant democrats

With the very words that you have used on here...I will use the same ones as a retort.

They are just mouth noises....right??
If on the internet, its just the sound of a finger pushing computer keys??

Snarky thread needs a snarky reply..

Merry Christmas.

Edit...replying for a friend.

edit on 20-12-2019 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2019 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You’d have to actually care about America to take to the streets in civil disobedience.

So no, I don’t see Republicans doing anything like that.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You’d have to actually care about America to take to the streets in civil disobedience.

Quoted for an epic level of projection.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why go rioting when you can create fantasy worlds such as these from the comfort of your own home? Very good at it they are.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Everyone with more than 1 brain cell knows he will not be removed from office until his 2nd term is up, so there is that.
I think something could possibly happen if the deranged Dems keep pushing the limits.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Oh for Pete sakes! Those conservatives who don't care for govt taxing them to death for carbon taxes, do get together to protest. They respect America and every American citizen that they disagree with. They will not erupt in destructive chaos. They will defend themselves and even those neighbors that disagree with them...simply because they truly respect and appreciate the freedom and liberty our forefathers strived to provide for us.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Why go rioting when you can create fantasy worlds such as these from the comfort of your own home? Very good at it they are.

No. Why go rioting, tear-balling, and snowflaking a ruckus over nothing when there isn't a prayer's chance in hell Trump will be removed from office in the Senate?

You Dems didn't say a darn thing more with the impeachment than you did the night of the election. Not a thing. And you still lose in the Senate. He's only been HALF impeached. And almost only counts in horseshoes.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

NOTHING Else Matters Now Bill , Sides HAVE Been Taken ..............

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Oh for Pete sakes! Those conservatives who don't care for govt taxing them to death for carbon taxes, do get together to protest. They respect America and every American citizen that they disagree with. They will not erupt in destructive chaos. They will defend themselves and even those neighbors that disagree with them...simply because they truly respect and appreciate the freedom and liberty our forefathers strived to provide for us.

Brava!

The one you are replying to thinks that rioting, looting and pillaging is "civil disobedience".

He doesn't know a simple Truth...

Be it cities, states or the American economy, Progressives are destroyers and Conservatives are builders.

One side wants all citizens to be able to achieve as much as they can in life and be happy.

The other side wants everyone equally miserable.

So which "side" does a normal person want to be on?

Star for your post and well done.

edit on 20-12-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I might have entertain that Trump supporters are a bunch of WalMart shopping rednecks with no clue but here's the thing;

I am a former 20 yr retired Captain in the military. I earned a college degree. So did my spouse. We do not shop at WalMart. Neither do our friends who are also college grads.

I honor your service sir. I went green to gold myself.

I was being sarcastic.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's Friday and trump voters have jobs.
We protest on weekends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join