It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Epstein Surveillance Footage Near Jail Cell Has Now Been Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The people responsible for securing the Epstein surveillance footage, sure seem to be playing a game of musical chairs. First, it was reported several days ago, that the footage had "mysteriously gone missing."

Surprise, surprise....the footage was found today:

Federal prosecutors have located surveillance video showing the area around the cell of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein on the day of his first suicide attempt in the Metropolitan Correctional Center jail in Manhattan.

The video, which prosecutors previously said was missing, was being sought by lawyers for Nicholas Tartaglione, a former police officer accused of four murders, who claims he save Epstein’s life in July.

www.cnbc.com...

The surveillance footage in question, is from July 22 through July 23, when Tartaglione was Epstein's cellmate. It was during this time period when Epstein supposedly tried to kill himself for the first time. Jailers found him on the floor with marks on his neck and blamed Tartaglione for the assault on Epstein.

Tartalione's lawyers have stated that if the tape shows Tartaglione helping save Epstein, as he claims he did, it could bolster arguments that the ex-cop deserves to be spared the death penalty.

I can't wait for a Netflix documentary being made on this bizarre case. Should do quite well in the ratings.

edit on 12/20/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It took them a few days to film the scene.
I'm sure they had Hollywood's best on it.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Got to wonder IF the tapes have been edited while they were missing?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Got to wonder IF the tapes have been edited while they were missing?

I was wondering the same.. or maybe they are bogus tapes from another date with the date changed. That they would show up suddenly is suspicious to me..

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I was wondering the same.. or maybe they are bogus tapes from another date with the date changed. That they would show up suddenly is suspicious to me..

Then there's also (If he isn't dead) which is a possibility

He could have starred in his own death? film produced by Weinstein?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Seems too convenient so I am betting it alludes to and shows that he killed himself....with a statement to "anyone who sees this" that he is about to kill himself.

I don't trust this digital age...people can fake almost anything.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Um...like your avatar, he, he.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Yes, my avatar is the point here.
I also have something shiny.

Weak sauce.

What do you think of the op??
edit on 20-12-2019 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Doesn't take more than a few minutes to edit existing video footage if you've done it before. Takes a little longer to cgi it all, especially if you need to completely recreate a jail cell and such. Maybe a day or two for construction, another day for detail and finish work. Assuming the scripting was done while the construction and editing happened, you could've had a decent recreation of it all in a week or so. Probably needed to get up the chain for approval before it was "found".

With the technology and resources that could be in play, I would have a hard time believing what I was seeing, was actually the correct and legitimate footage.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

We have been fed for the last 4 and a half months that — Epstein “NEVER” had a camera in his cell; or even had one with a slight view of the inside.

I agree. This video is total BS. 4.5 months later..... please!

They really do think we are fu##ing morons.

I also like what Eletheia said. Epstein starring in his own murder film. LOL Brilliant! 👏🏽
edit on 20-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You guys do realize they're talking about the first unsuccessful attempt right? Some of these replies definetly do not appear to.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It took them a few days to film the scene.
I'm sure they had Hollywood's best on it.

So, they are going to shoehorn some empowered women scenes and a Brad Pitt cameo into it?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
You guys do realize they're talking about the first unsuccessful attempt right? Some of these replies definetly do not appear to.

Yes, I rechecked this multiple times. It’s the first (supposed) suicide attempt.

And here’s where it gets incredibly sticky. If they REALLY have video evidence of his suicide attempt July 22nd — why would they take him off suicide watch only two and a half weeks later???

Then it goes WAY DEEPER. Why would they allow Epstein to be in a cell alone (which is against all MCC protocols), when his supposed second successful suicide transpired???

Holy crapoly! These idiots feeding us this info are just like Prince Andrew — you’re better off, just keeping your stupid self entitled POS mouths shut!!!

You don’t even have to read between the lines with this sh!t. It’s right on front of your face, stinking up the whole place.....

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RicketyCricket
Doesn't take more than a few minutes to edit existing video footage if you've done it before. Takes a little longer to cgi it all, especially if you need to completely recreate a jail cell and such. Maybe a day or two for construction, another day for detail and finish work. Assuming the scripting was done while the construction and editing happened, you could've had a decent recreation of it all in a week or so. Probably needed to get up the chain for approval before it was "found".

With the technology and resources that could be in play, I would have a hard time believing what I was seeing, was actually the correct and legitimate footage.

They could fake it all they want..it would not stand up to a forensic examination.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They could fake it all they want..it would not stand up to a forensic examination.

The news moves fast...by the time people can prove its BS, people already believed what they saw on TV,read in the "news" and have no time to vet it and get "forensic experts" to verify.

If I could fake a video of you right now, it will take you quite a while (especially if I get popular opinion) to prove anything, no matter how much screaming in the face you do.
By the time you "prove" anything....your reputation is gone and so is your story.

Its a game of cards, I don't think it is that simple.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Um...like your avatar, he, he.

My grand kids liked it to

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

The news moves fast...by the time people can prove its BS, people already believed what they saw on TV,read in the "news" and have no time to vet it and get "forensic experts" to verify.

If I could fake a video of you right now, it will take you quite a while (especially if I get popular opinion) to prove anything, no matter how much screaming in the face you do.
By the time you "prove" anything....your reputation is gone and so is your story.

Its a game of cards, I don't think it is that simple.

In the court of public opinion, I agree with you.

I was just suggesting it would not withstand an exam in an official investigation/court process, but you are right, people will believe or disbelieve what they want regardless.

At this point, I doubt there is much faith in this being properly investigated anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We gonna see some epic deep fake or CGI to coverup this murder

top topics

join