It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did talk of Burisma come from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
You are the only one confused by someone asking a question? Are you really confused by the OP? I guess that makes you special.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Enough!!!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Confused?
I said the OP was unexplored, not enough research put into it.
It is the equivalent to a google search request.
Your confused.

Why are some taking this personal. I've had threads deleted, I never whined.

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
You are the only one confused by someone asking a question? Are you really confused by the OP? I guess that makes you special.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wow! Sounds EXACTLY like the strategy the Dems have deployed presently.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Fine,
can this, from the OP, be clarified:

I can not find where and how the talk of Burisma and the Bidens stemmed from the phone call when the complaint of the whistleblower was actually about Trump asking about the Crowdstrike situation, believing that a server in Ukraine was used to interfere with the 2016 elections on that phone call.

originally posted by: Mizzijr
Ive been busy with life and I finally have a little time to truly dissect this whole Trump telephone call and Ukraine situation.

Basically this thread is really me trying to truly inquire sources of information. I can not find where and how the talk of Burisma and the Bidens stemmed from the phone call when the complaint of the whistleblower was actually about Trump asking about the Crowdstrike situation, believing that a server in Ukraine was used to interfere with the 2016 elections on that phone call.

Can someone help me find my way for finding and sourcing this information? Where did this talk come from and how did it become linked to the phone call?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

If you do a 2014 search on Biden Burisma, you will see that President Obama was warned at least three times that Joe and Hunter Biden for acting inappropriately with that Ukrainian company.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

Sucks your thread was derailed as much as it was, but I think you got a pretty good summary early on so there's that. If you run across anything else in your research please post here as I'd be interested in hearing more about where all this started myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
www.nationalreview.com...
Hunter Biden: The Most Comprehensive Timeline

From being appointed senior MBNA vice president (two years out of law school), to a gift of a 2.8-carat diamond from a Chinese energy tycoon, to Burisma Holdings . . . Late Summer 2006: Hunter Biden and his uncle, James Biden, purchase the hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors. According to an unnamed executive quoted in Politico in August, James Biden declared to employees on his first day, “Don’t worry about investors. We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.” At this time, Joe Biden is months away from becoming chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and launching his second bid for president. The unnamed executive who spoke to Politico charged that the purchase of the fund was designed to work around campaign-finance laws: According to the executive, James Biden made it clear that he viewed the fund as a way to take money from rich foreigners who could not legally give money to his older brother or his campaign account. “We’ve got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” the executive remembers James Biden saying.

The first I remember is Hunter going to Ukraine with daddy aboard air force 2. Also seeing the tape of daddy bragging he got the prosecutor fired.

I know in 2013 Jr. went to China on AF2 with Dad and when they left a couple days later, the kid's newly formed equity fund company had pocketed over a billion bucks from the Chinese...

Joe Biden's son and John Kerry's son were partners in a newly formed business that pocketed millions as well as about 84 thousand a month for Biden as a board member of this Burisma group in Ukraine...

Interesting that Biden and Kerry's son never even went to Ukraine...They never left the U.S...But his dad Joe was heavily involved in their natural gas infrastructure and Obama poured billions into Ukraine with billions of U.S. tax payer's dollars coming up missing...

In 2015 I believe it was, Burisma and Hunter Biden and the owner of Burisma were under investigation for corruption...There's correspondence from Romania and Latvia gas consortiums thru their gov'ts that ended up in their embassies in America searching for information on Burisma and the Bidens...

Hunter Biden still got paid every month from Burisma up until a couple months ago when the heat was being applied...

Trump did the right thing and is still doing the right thing by investigating Burisma and any Americans involved in that corrupt organization...It is suspected that American State Dept. officials in Ukraine were involved in kickbacks from those missing billions sent over by Obama...

It's also interesting that Joe Biden became a multi-millionaire after he left office...

This is a huge story and I hope it sees the light of day...

<< 1   >>

join