It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It just the same cases again and again and again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SnagTail

I truly want to find out what is going on down there . It is like new information is hard to find , like the whole continent is on lockdown . They had very high level people come and visit then nothing .

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SnagTail
I have a pretty good feeling that the next step to Disclosure involves Antarctica. Something is going on down there, and I am fairly sure that Admiral Byrd and all the other explorers in Antarctica have witnessed that there is a different race of people down there .

I can recommend watching the 1957 Hammer flick 'The Abominable Snowman' for some genuinely interesting ideas on that angle. Written by Nigel Kneale of 'Quatermass' fame, so you can guarantee that it's not just another 1950s Monster-On-The-Loose exercise; far more thoughtful and intriguing than most of its ilk.

Here's the movie in full:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: PandaPrincess

You just aren't tryin'.....we have new reports weekly...here and elsewhere.

Ie: The big current reveal of the "Tic Tac" incidents by the US Military. And the Phoenix triangles are back....there are dozen more...and YouTube only gets from people who sends videos...certainly not all incidents make it there.

Hell...Go to Mufon or Earthfiles, Undiscovered Country

Its all reports or statements
or random pictures of light

NO HARD EVIDENCE!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Im convinced that skinny bob is just some sort of footage from the 2011 movie Paul to generate internet buzz.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

Its all reports or statements
or random pictures of light

NO HARD EVIDENCE!

True. But this is a forum of MYSTERY.

If we had hard evidence, the mystery would dissolve, all the fun would evaporate, and there would probably no need for this forum at all if ET were to be regarded as an everyday reality.

Isn't that why many get into ufology in the first place? For a sexy mystery with a lack of hard evidence to spoil the party? Only intriguing bread crumbs...

edit on 21-12-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I dont understand

Why are we still going through the same cases
Rendlesham
Roswell
Skinny Bob gray
Billy Meier(obvious hoax)

But its the same stories we are going through, yes some of them are compelling but it just seems like clutching through straws to have nothing but the same done to death cases to go on and on about.

But, isnt that the state of ufology today that apart from some nice tidbits in the media who are clearly more open about it nowadays
it is just witness reports and cases from many many years ago

Videos nowadays are absolutly nothing just random dots of light in the sky with no point of reference

Ufology today is incredibly boring and we learn next to nothing new apart from governments/militarys being more open to it
(which is no big suprise as nowadays with the discoveries of all these planets out there it is inconceivable that out there is no life but us)

its fascinating to watch ancient aliens, or hear about witness testimonies from aircrafts but come on ........... is that it? surely there must be something tangible happening nowadays besides for a ramdom dot of light on a youtube video!

You have no idea what is a hoax and what is not a hoax, from what you said. Military's are definitely not more open to it either. In order to know, you have to be able to understand the deceptions and levels of deep deception. Not everyone has seen things close up and personal,. and for those who have it has never mattered to anyone other than the witnesses of those close up encounters.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why has there been almost nothing about a UFO case that occurred on October 25th, 2017?

It happened days after the big "Empty Stadium" launch of TTSA

Airliners And F-15s Involved In Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Aircraft Over Oregon

A follow up story was made after tapes from the FAA were acquired.

You Need To Hear These FAA Tapes From That Oregon UFO Incident That Sent F-15s Scrambling

It's still unresolved to my knowledge. But because of the TTSA hype it seems to have received almost no mainstream press reports.

Maybe a 2004 UFO case represents much more of a threat to the USA (and seemingly no other sovereign nation) than a 2017 case today? I don't know. But as TTSA is full of ex-government spooks and as TTSA has now contracted with the US military (Army) to test spurious materials in their possession doesn't this all feel like America is being distracted from something?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
Here’s a good one with many witnesses. Seems the popular UFO shows never mention it:

Redlands, California, 1968

Yes but this is my problem with ufology

there is ZERO happening today

its all these old cases rehashed

and even these old cases dont have any evidence apart from witness reports sometimes second hand!!!

Seems irrelevant WHEN these things happened. The fact that they apparently happened at all is interesting. And there’s nothing wrong with witness reports per se, especially when there are several dozen mutually supporting accounts from people who don’t know each other.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Why has there been almost nothing about a UFO case that occurred on October 25th, 2017?

Airliners And F-15s Involved In Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Aircraft Over Oregon

You Need To Hear These FAA Tapes From That Oregon UFO Incident That Sent F-15s Scrambling

It's still unresolved to my knowledge. But because of the TTSA hype it seems to have received almost no mainstream press reports.

Maybe a 2004 UFO case represents much more of a threat to the USA (and seemingly no other sovereign nation) than a 2017 case today? I don't know. But as TTSA is full of ex-government spooks and as TTSA has now contracted with the US military (Army) to test spurious materials in their possession doesn't this all feel like America is being distracted from something?

That’s a pretty weak report you linked there. Really nothing anomalous about anything that occurred from what I read. What exactly did you fine so interesting about it?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

That’s a pretty weak report you linked there. Really nothing anomalous about anything that occurred from what I read. What exactly did you fine so interesting about it?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What are you looking for? A chunk of a UFO? Get real, sister.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If some of us...from this Planet have reverse engineered triangles craft it's obvious the technology started from a non human source...

An extremely good reason for those with the advantage over other countries to keep the secret a secret.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

If you ever vacation, you go somewhere for a few days and head back home. Perhaps they have moved on from Everquest to WoW, happens. It could be the Colares case is the only legit UFO sighting, nothing says aliens have to keep visiting.

Mufon does an annual report summary of there best cases
www.mufon.com...

National UFO reporting center
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...

edit on 21-12-2019 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's true, I'm tired of all the same cases being rehashed Ad infinitum. I don't know why the media and these shows don't take a look at all the other cases people report.

Because they would have to make the research by themselves. It's much easier (and cheaper) to use other people's work.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Could you tell us what the case is? Some people cannot watch videos and you haven't given a clue of which case the video is about.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
It could be the Colares case is the only legit UFO sighting, nothing says aliens have to keep visiting.

One of the wisest observations in the thread. Not that Colares is the Real Thing per se (perhaps it is), but the notion that only a handful of cases over 70+ years hold the strongest evidence is entirely logical. Which also underlines how much pure junk exists in ufology - which is a massive business enterprise, lest we forget.

Perhaps 99.5% of it is junk, but the baby may be lurking in the bathwater, so to speak, so it's our job to sift through the rubbish and highlight the multiple scammers and shysters who dominate the UFO entertainment sector. Many will be caught in the scammers' nets and believe everything they are fed, which is okay - in a sense ufology becomes almost a religion in those cases. The rest of us are old-fashioned enough to demand hard evidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
im at the point now where i dont care anymore about witness statements wether it comes from a farmer or a well known pilot
because its nothing we havent heard before, weve heard tons of compelling reports from ex military etc with people with no reason to lie that i do not doubt what they are saying

HOWEVER........... theres still not a shred of tangible evidence
nor any photos

remember those belgium triangle ufo photos which most people agreed was the real deal
even they a number of years out, were admitted to be a hoax by the person who photoed them

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes, that makes me want to Epstein him. I do like the Hudson valley Ufo wave tho. Too many sighting to be light aircraft. Humans are terrible observers tho and we have the worst memories. It is all very frustrating.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Fair points and I tend to agree with you. But...

I think we first need to define hard evidence. Pics or it didn’t happen? Parts? Green men on the White House lawn? Eye witness accounts? These would be more traditional evidence - so that’s our baseline.

Then we have to think about how we find that out evidence. My observation from the forum here is that a lot of people keep looking for the same things, the same ways and finding nothing. Definition of insanity - thus no new sightings.

Perhaps we could think about how we’re looking or what we’re looking for? What would that be? I’m unsure.

More mind bending to me is the concept the truth is right in front of our nose and we’ve been mislead into thinking things that are “natural phenomenon” aren’t natural at all. Or given the strangeness of this subject “evidence” doesn’t come in a traditional way.

I’m probably just hopeful. I’ve long thought that part of what holds us back is our approach to our search. Maybe if we get outside the box and start approaching all of this differently we could find something of interest.

As an example, people talk about UFOs being silent. So no noise to find. How could you find the absence of noise? Or it’s been suggested they can cloak (which isn’t far fetch since we’re already essentially there ourselves), how could you pick up on it’s energy signature? Heat? Different light spectrums? Curvature of the light? Don’t look for what’s there, look for what isn’t there?

If we’re still just trying to take pictures we’re probably doing it wrong. But I might just be hopeful.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think it’s worth revisiting the old events occasionally, I mean look at Rendlesham a recent documentary managed to track down the lighthouse attendant from the 1980s who had never been interviewed or asked any questions before and came out with the comment. The lighthouse light was screened 50% so as not to light up the country side so therefore could not be seen from anyone inland. Or the Zimbabwe event in 1994 a hundred school kids witnessed a landing. Several of these kids now adults have been recently traced and standby there original description of the event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join