It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Misandry goes unnoticed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

some uptight cooterwaffle bulge the vein in her overly make-up caked temple.

Her name is Karen.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

some uptight cooterwaffle bulge the vein in her overly make-up caked temple.

Her name is Karen.

They're all Karens, all of them, and all snotty & entitled to the hilt. Damn zombie clones

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Or... some people just treat people like crap!! Men do and women do. Fact of life.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Just watch any commercial. They always portray men as really stupid, incapable of making decision.
I get it is being done, but I'm not exactly sure why?

Is it being done?, talking in absolutes you said watch ANY commercial, maybe you are locked inside your own echo chamber? of which ATS does not always help, as others may not point you to the truth, deny ignorance and all that

here are a few adverts that dont fit your ANY point, so what gives?

And i will admit there are adverts aimed at other demographics, strange times when advertisers aim adverts at scary women, would you like a tampon advert you can watch?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hot damn Ricky. Actual words that mean something. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hmm.... I am Not a Women , and Think this is All Nonsense . Prove me Wrong Wooo Man ......

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
One thing I think is weird is that a few of my friends have toddlers that are in preschool or whatever they call it now. The ones that are boys have really nice, long hair and the preschool administration has told them that boys aren't allowed to have long hair and must cut it.

What surprised me is that one of the mom's a close friend of mine is really big into the topics that are going on now is all for it. Her son plays with dolls and honestly if she even had an inkling the kid had feminine idiosyncrasies she would probably push him to be gay.

She doesn't see anything wrong with it, but the dad is pissed off about it, and I agree with it. Mostly due to the fact that it's a liberal leaning preschool and the weak excuse they gave them was apparently that it's to prevent live outbreaks. Well, then what about the girls? They aren't impervious to live. It just makes it seem like it's pushing that boys are dirty little things.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Signs, signs everywhere theres signs..

...long haired hippie people need not apply. So I stuck my hair up under my hat and walked in to ask him why..
You look like a nice clean shaven person, I guess you will do. I took my hat off and said imagine that, me, working for you!!!....

Sorry, but now, thanks to you I am gonna have that song playing in my head while I try to sleep.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm going to say maybe its time to surround yourself with different people and put down the social media. I can't think of a single time in years a woman has acted in that manner that wasn't either an obvious joke or my wife being an ass lol.

I also don't do social media more so than ATS basically and even that I have never had this happen with. I hung out with my wife and her female coworkers more than any of the people I worked with and they are all women and from what I hear they were pretty catty at work. Never ever had the issue you speak of.

Not to say you don't see it as you describe I just think its what you are around and if you remove the things around you that act in that manner it removes the problem for you and the attention those people seek for it...cause let's be real that # is attention seeking behavior.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join