It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Misandry goes unnoticed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys in general.[1][2][3] Misandry may be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, gynocentrism, matriarchy, belittling of men, violence against men, and sexual objectification

I think it is interesting that we hear about misogyny almost on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day.
I'm a woman, and yes there are some pretty terrible men/boys out there. Some rotten to the core. The media, Facbook, even
your friends and family would make you think there isn't a single good guy in the world. I'm tired of it. Misandry is rampant and spreading like
a disease.

Right now it seems to be very in to belittle your husband, your son, your father. I just can't. Even teachers are doing it.
FB groups are terrible about this. Sometimes I really wonder, if a person is married to such a loser, why are they still married? Many
times the person posting isn't a can of peaches themselves.

It's such a common theme. Just watch any commercial. They always portray men as really stupid, incapable of making decision.
I get it is being done, but I'm not exactly sure why?
Is it to split the sexes, to get them to truly hate each other? To destroy the family unit?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes, and they are giving out awards for this sort of phrasing.

In your own words, what are your deepest sentiments of the rolling stones?

(drooling) Well, um, they’re an institution!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

# 1056
edit on 20-12-2019 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2019 by TheWhiteKnight because: play doh inside

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We had decades of advertising that used the little woman at home stereotype or sexist imagery.

Has the push back gone a little too far? Possibly.

Is really worth worrying about or part of some grand conspiracy? Probably not.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, I have to admit that there are times when I did stupid things. But doing stupid things when you are a young buck was normal. Both guys and gals all do stupid things on occassion, guys are often more apt to admit they screwed up than women are though. Women will often try to justify their actions and throw the blame on someone else. Most guys just say they F***** up.

The new movement is more about women thinking they are better because they get an education. They get brainwashed easier. Yes, women are better than guys at some things, while guys are better at some things than women are. Why does there have to be competition for whom is better? Both sexes think with their HoHum when they are younger, some stay that way all their life. But the bashing going on now is not infidelity usually, it is that women can shop around on the net and believe they can do better because options are now out there.

Women are not satisfied with what they need anymore, their wants Trump their needs all the time. That has always been that way with a majority of the woman, guys, it is less than half that are like that. I bought a new Insulation blower for my business and the wife went out and bought a new Kirby because I spent thirteen hundred bucks, she thought she should be able to spend nine hundred. That insulation blower made us over a hundred grand in profits over thirty years, I still have it. Her vaccuum disappointed her after the initial wow effect wore off, it was too heavy to haul up the steps, she blamed me for building a two story house of course. So she went out and bought a hundred dollar vacuum for upstairs and liked it more. This is a little gripe of mine, but I understand her, if I would have told her no you can't buy it, I would have been single again.

In marriage you have to give and take, you have to say you like the new recipes she makes to be nice or suffer the consequences. This can go the other way too, it is a spouse thing. But, after twenty five years of marriage, we had it out, we started to actually talk after an argument, we were both eating foods we did not like a high percentage of the time when we were at home. She thought I liked something so she made it for me because I said it was good. I had not been honest in telling her I didn't care for it. She did not like it either and it got to a point where we both were eating half of our diet in foods that neither of us really liked. I am saying this to try to influence other couples to talk about things and be honest with each other, that honesty got us talking and we laughed about how much we were doing to please each other when in fact we were torturing each other.

I know that was off topic, but if one couple is helped by our experience and eye opening I will feel happy. We are not the only couple that does things to please our partner and they really do not like it but said they liked it to please their partner. Things like this dishonesty about simple things to please someone else can lead to an overwhelming feeling of entrapment and lead to a breakup.

Ok this old coot just had to share something...Bye.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Is really worth worrying about or part of some grand conspiracy? Probably not

I'll give you an example.
I didn't care or worry until I personally saw how boy are being treated in school. They are being drugged up.
Every little boy does not have ADD, ADHD etc. Some of them just have a lot of energy.
True, some need help, but it is not nearly as much as we are seeing.

Many people (even here on ATS) and on the warning labels of these drugs show disturbing trends.
I really wonder how many school shooters were on these types of drugs? We can think there is no grand conspiracy, but
in a lot of cases, many things are connected.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am saying this to try to influence other couples to talk about things and be honest with each other, that honesty got us talking and we laughed about how much we were doing to please each other when in fact we were torturing each other.

That is so true. Many couples aren't honest with each other, or themselves. I also think people are poisoning their own well. If you say your husband/wife is bad enough times, you'll believe it.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's possible that ADD is over diagnosed but I don't think that's really an example of misandry more a general problem with over prescription of drugs (particularly to children).

There a lot of factors that contribute to that some more benevolent than others.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A women v. men dust up would help bolster the left v. right split, and actually there was a lot of women v. men propaganda in the beginning. There was a huge push for women to vote for Hillary in 2016 just based on the fact that we could have the first woman as president, and to reinforce that trend women were pushed with the narrative of "old, rich, white men deciding what we can do with our bodies" the result of which was the seldom used word "misogyny" becoming one of the most widely used words of the time- along with men being shamed just for being manly. When you add in the LGBTQ and non-binary media and social media push to shame any man who isn't willing to leave their heterosexual lifestyle behind lest being labeled a toxic misogynist it seems the progressive liberals really have used feminism to push an agenda.

Come to think of it seems like the whole open border policy thing is aimed at women (specifically mothers) as well with the focus now being on "separated families". And any woman who argues or disagrees is being "controlled by her husband" and gets shamed as well.

Women- we are being played!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

When boys are almost exclusively targeted for tranny garbage...Hard to say it isn't some kind of agenda.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I've noticed it... unfortunately... and it makes my heart sad. In part because so many good men aren't given the credit they are due, and also because so many women aren't giving themselves the opportunity to know and love such men.

I think the reason we see it so much in advertising, etc., is because women tend to spend the money... or at least, the most money, so the advertising caters to what they think women want to see. It's not what I want to see, but I'm not their target consumer; I hate shopping, I'm not an impulse buyer, and I love my husband and son and think they're both awesome.

However, misogyny has nothing on misandry. Look in the right places and you'll see at least as much hate directed at women by men, and a whole lot more violence -- both verbal and physical. And with the rise of men who "identify" as women, the hate against women has increased exponentially. Just take a look at the abuse JK Rowling is getting on Twitter for daring to agree that no one can change their sex, and trans women are still men.

We are all getting played, by various people for various reasons.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yep.

My son got a major incident report in his school behavior file a couple weeks ago. His misbehavior? He zoned out on the teacher, went into his own little fantasy about DNA testing, and decided he needed some hair. He cut a bit off the long hair of the girl sitting next to him.

A major incident is on par with fighting. You know because he didn't ask her permission. The principal treated it like a #MeToo thing when in reality, if there had been a dog sitting there, he would have cut some hair off of it. The gender of the person had nothing to do with what he did. He just needed hair.

Now. I agree he needed to get into trouble for violating personal boundaries, but at the same time, last year, he was bullied. His personal boundaries were constantly violated and it was constantly downplayed to me was "boys". So I'm a bit put-out over this.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He zoned out on the teacher

That's crazy, a major incident? No wonder kids are having such a hard time at school these days.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

When boys are almost exclusively targeted for tranny garbage...Hard to say it isn't some kind of agenda.

They aren't, there isn't and the only agenda I can see is the bigoted garbage.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As an internet expert on the sexes I can tell you that the main source for misandry (also known as Mrs. Andry) is from the babes when they're on their "monthly".

The chicks just can't get it together. But if you pour enough wine into them and throw a few boxes of chocolate at them, they seem to calm down.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would get on you for your post, but I am so impressed by your correct use
of

they're on their

that I have forgotten all else.

It's funny, but there, they're and their, really needs to be retaught in school. (mostly to boys)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I like women and support equality, but I don’t support this woke, third-wave feminist bull crap.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Misandry is what turns little boys into incel's and mass shooters...

Women make up for the majority of the education system. Women who took gender studies classes in college and have never even heard of the word "misandry".

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And, in the old days, real physical ailments were written off as hysteria or other mental problem and treated as such and even today, pregnant women die because doctors refuse to take their complaints seriously.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

We're used to it, sometimes it's warranted.

Sincerely,
Men everywhere

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Women today are outright bullies using the excuse of "But in the olden days!" to get away with treating men like s#. That's a complete cop-out, and signals she's NOT worth taking seriously, listening to, or respecting. Because no one worth any of those 3 bothers sinking that low to begin with.

I say if they can bring it, sling it back and see if they can take it. I'm more than happy to chuckle at some zingers to see some uptight cooterwaffle bulge the vein in her overly make-up caked temple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join