It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do The Communist Chinese Own Time Magazine? Greta Thrornberg over Hong Kong Protestors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Time Magazine

Really? This rag of a magazine nominates some young %&%^&* for person of the year who "apparently" trashed her Telsa car with plastic litter and debris. So go ask her about how she feels about safe sex in Sweden? Meanwhile one of the greatest and momentous protests in the history of communist China is ongoing and Time puts it into the "Time Out" room as it never happened.

Get real Time Magazine as even the Russians would not nominate Greta for their person of the year. But China would. I know China. I have had working experience with them for over 30 years. Corrupt, cheat, lie, steal. A perfect fit for them into American Politics and MSM here in North America.

What a sham. Its obvious to me that the People's Republic of China own the people at Time magazine either through threats, bribes or promises of thousands of virgins
edit on 20-12-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I thought it was kind of funny since most people think she is a joke and her parents (s) are just pros... her with no common sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hey, you're back! I noticed a few of the regulars haven't been posting as much.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yea, by definition of what the person(s) of the year should be, it didn't fit.

It's supposed to be whoever effected events most that year.

Person of the Year (called Man of the Year or Woman of the Year until 1999)[1] is an annual issue of the United States news magazine Time that features and profiles a person, a group, an idea, or an object that "for better or for worse... has done the most to influence the events of the year".[2]
Wiki

I personally think the Hong Kong protesters should have gotten it too, or at least be in higher standing for getting it. I wonder if Time is sold in China, or if they're owned by a company with Chinese interests. We are seeing many US companies buckle to the wishes of China, or at least stay silent about current events.

Either way, Time is an irrelevant outlet. I never see them sourced here, or anywhere for that matter. This is about the only time of year you hear about them, and from what I've read, one person really decides who gets the "award" anyways. So I wouldn't be surprised if they just pick whatever they think will sell the most copies given their current posture in the media landscape.
edit on 20-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

They also named Hitler as their person of the year back in 1938.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I'm just waiting for her to be awarded the Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

*Charlemagne award* in keeping with *Tony Blair...*Bill Clinton...*Angela Merkle...

*Jean Claud Junker...*Donald Tusk...*Pope John Paul (extra ordinary winner)...

*Emmanuel Macron....etc...etc...

She'll really have arrived then!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm wondering if Airbnb is making beaucoup bucks from all the space she's renting in people's heads.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I thought it was kind of funny since most people think she is a joke and her parents (s) are just pros... her with no common sense.

I don't think she's a joke. She's just 16.

I didn't have common sense at 16, most don't. As long as my superficial "needs" were met, the world could have been burning down around me for all I cared.

She believes the world is doomed in the same sense some religious extremists do, she just believes in a different salvation.

Let's say she's wrong, surely kids get that luxury.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm wondering if Airbnb is making beaucoup bucks from all the space she's renting in people's heads.

Ummm...I know...right...?

She's obviously got your head leased...I mean...you just can't seem to quell the urge to live in every thread that barely mentions that 12 year old child...

But I digress...at least your not fetishizing on the smell of her hair like someone else in the news...right...?

Right...?

Fess up Auggie dog...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

TIME is a liberal rag. I take them as serious as I take the Daily News papers that I find on the shelf at the grocery store when I'm checking out.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
She's obviously got your head leased...I mean...you just can't seem to quell the urge to live in every thread that barely mentions that 12 year old child...

Yeah? I is that so? The funny thing is the kid is not in my head since I don't worry about what a child thinks. If you have posts proving otherwise I'd love to see them. You on the other hand are showing 'no vacancy' up there since she's got all the rooms occupied.

edit on 20-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's not what the kid thinks. It's the platform she's given and how they allow her to preach across the world so she can tell the rest of us what to do. That's never gonna go over well with the majority of peeps. Especially those who don't share the same feelings.
edit on 20-12-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
It's the platform she's given and how they allow her to preach across the world so she tell the rest of us what to do. That's never gonna go over well with the majority of peeps. Especially those who don't share the same feelings.

OMG! She's telling you what to do?! You gonna listen? I know what I'm planning on doing when a child gives my directions on how to live my life.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Could it be her parents are prepping her for her role as an actress in movies like Dixie Bubbles and Stormy Daniels?

Based on the pictures of these two actresses.They obviously drank a lot of hormone laced Milk and Chicken. That's what my brothers take on this and previous generations females who are heavenly endowed. Yet MOM aint and the milkman didn't do it!!! My Bro is a Department chair who has a PHD in Genetic Engineering and Bio Chemistry. Greta will have to get into the milk and eat chicken program but Cows and Chickens are what she isn't for. Hmmm.

just sayin

edit on 20-12-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Greta and her Tesla are being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

new topics

top topics

join