It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the New Horus (No, you've never seen this information before)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

First you blame a numerology conspiracy on TDS , then say one should look into obama and Cleopatra who look nothing a like...

Go back to the political mud pit..
edit on 21-12-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I feel like everyone knows all these things about the establishment. Who really thinks Hilary isn't a calculated lying psychopath? The point of having her vs Trump was that there was no choice. 8 years of Obama sent the Fox News watching right into a frenzy and primed them for Trump. The groundwork for demonizing Hilary (justly or not) has been laid for the past 25 years. Trump has been talking about running for President for 30 years. Even talked about how he was talking with the White House to help with nuclear negotiations with other countries. He's been rubbing elbows with the establishment (including the Clintons) for decades. I feel like the "Deep State" has been set up to be the great enemy the Antichrist takes on to seem like the hero and take over in one fell swoop. It's pro wrestling, even if the participants dont realize it. The real danger of Trump is his propensity to be manipulated easily by dictators. All you have to do is flatter him and make him think you're buddies and he won't speak a word against you. Its not psychologically possible due to his narcissism. Hes also the worst pathological liar I've ever seen. I focus solely on Trump because due to my childhood, I understand this entire phenomenon on such a deep level, I feel like it was preparing me for this. Hopefully Trump is ultimately just a catalyst to make people wake up and treat each other better and we don't get bombed by North Korea as a Christmas present.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

You have to upload pics to your computer then upload them to ATS

edit on 21-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I figured it out. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Novel!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

Goddess of death whuh?

Lord Yama is God of death, not Kali. Kali is just the angry version of Durga...she takes on that form to defend her people from demons.

Durga/Kali is the divine mother. Birthing is kinda the opposite domain from death. Kali's form is representative of righteous wrath...I always compare it to a mother bear protecting her cubs.

(As for the association with funeral grounds, that's because of her husband Shiva, who's sort of a stand-in for the seeker/Brahmin. Ascetics and tantrists hang out at the funeral grounds to desensitize themselves to the sight of death and impermanence, to better accept their mortal reality.)
edit on 17-5-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join