It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff now looking to impeach Vice President Pence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

With nixon, they wouldn't remove anyone till they had a clear path of succession planned out. They stalled on Nixon's impeachment, which nixon was ready to leave, till they managed to get agnew out and Ford in.
In this case, I think they are just trying to assure that nothing is gonna come up with pence and I dont think they will find much to be honest. And, I think at this point, even the most anti trump peeps would welcome a pence presidency.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

You are calling for a coup!!
There are legal means to remove our elected officials which is the path the dems have followed.
That path along with our set election cycles outlined in the constitution eliminates the need for violent coups.

But your cries for violence is a great example of just why they will assure an acceptable path of succession before they start removing anyone from office.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So the 4D chess match between Soros & Bannon keeps getting more interesting....can't wait to see the "impeach Pence" move go down in flames! MAGA 2020!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The dems just get more pathetic by the day. Nothing but a bunch of butt hurt worthless a-holes. This snip needs to stop ASAP.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Adam Schiff now looking to impeach Vice President Pence

They still haven't impeached Trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Schiff and the rest of the corrupt dirty swamp have to keep the show going or they fall.

At some point, their House of Cards will come crumbling down all around them though, and they will be exposed.

We, The American People, have to make sure we don't tire of the process and must keep pushing for Justice to be meted out. What was done to us and our POTUS is unacceptable and we should not give up and just let it all be swept under the rug.

No more wrist-slapping. At some point (and I think We have reached it), Justice is required, not out of revenge but out of accountability. It has to happen or this country will never heal from the putrid infection that infiltrated our great system and turned it into a corrupt Swamp.

edit on 20-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If this happens, its time.
These people only work for their own interests.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
I am calling for the will of the People to be met. If they refuse, so be it.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I was under the impression that Trump has not been officially impeached until the articles are sent to the Senate.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I am calling for the will of the People to be met. If they refuse, so be it.

So, have you signed up to lead the revolt, or are you volunteering other people's children? You know there's a history of people who call for revolution...and head back to the basement, eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Yes, I would give my life to uphold the Constitution and way of life in America. We are seeing today everything that we here at ATS have spoken about for years. If these elected officials continue down this path, there is only PAIN coming for them.

What would you do MR Canada, if your way of life was under attack? Sit and take it im sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yes, I would give my life to uphold the Constitution and way of life in America. We are seeing today everything that we here at ATS have spoken about for years. If these elected officials continue down this path, there is only PAIN coming for them.

What would you do MR Canada, if your way of life was under attack? Sit and take it im sure.
Well, for starters, I wouldn't broadcast my intentions all over the internet...LOL!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The will of the people isnt determined by who can pull the most people out on the streets, who has the loudest voices, or the biggest guns! Its determined in the elections, and the representative in the house and senate...
The will of the people was expressed in the house, it will also be expressed in the senate. The two branches will express completely opposite wills it seems.. so what does that say about the will of the people? Kind of tells that you might want to throw out the constitution and two centuries of law and custom and force the will of YOUR people onto the whole through illegal, violent means.
Put your danged musket back in the closet, sit down and pour yourself a drink and actually think about this.
Your people are in control of the senate. At least a few of them had made up their mind before they even read one transcript of testimony or any witness gave their testimony publicly. They are dead set against impeaching the pres.
One would be justified to ask, just how strong a case would have to be given to them that would change their minds. And, well, maybe, just maybe if they did change their minds, one could conclude there was a pretty danged good reason to remove him...
Your rhetoric here serves no benefit to the conservative cause and is probably getting the attention of some fbi agents somewhere who gave probably been looking at our posts for quite some time drawing up a list of possibly unhinged future domestic terrorists who probably shouldn't own guns.. lol.. or in my case tanks and missle launchers.
edit on 20-12-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

missle

*missile

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

edit on 20-12-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Your rhetoric here serves no benefit to the conservative cause and is probably getting the attention of some fbi agents somewhere who gave probably been looking at our posts for quite some time drawing up a list of possibly unhinged future domestic terrorists who probably shouldn't own guns.. lol.. or in my case tanks and missle launchers.

most of us patriots have at least 25 pounds of Plutonium 239 and duct tape., mix that in with at least 100 pounds Chicken poop and crazy glue. psh.... tanks lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Lol... ya just hope you ain't my neighbor with the yappy dog, my new missILES is about to create a crater where his house is standing!!
Of course, I have no missiles, or a
neighbor with an annoying dog, nor any desire to own a tank.
. Well, maybe little bit of a desire... so, I dont care if they think I am a little wacky. They can come and take my imaginary missiles, launcher, and tank anytime they want. I can conjure up another one in my mind..
But, some of us on ATS really like their guns and just might see the kind of rhetoric some spew as just adding more fuel to the we need to take their guns crowd.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Well, for starters, I wouldn't broadcast my intentions all over the internet...LOL!

But yet you have goaded them into saying it. Disgusting.🤔

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

You are calling for a coup!!
There are legal means to remove our elected officials which is the path the dems have followed.
That path along with our set election cycles outlined in the constitution eliminates the need for violent coups.

But your cries for violence is a great example of just why they will assure an acceptable path of succession before they start removing anyone from office.

There is nothing legal about the impeachment of the President.
The legal bar for impeachment is clear. All elements contained in the constitution reference crimes : "Treason, bribery, high crimes and misdemeanors".

The charge of 'abuse of power' appears nowhere and is far too generic a term to meet the standard. A similar term, "Maladminstration" was a term specifically REJECTED.

The charge of obstuction is absurd on it's face. The Constitution created 3 branches of govt with the specific intent that the Judicial branch would arbitrate between the Executive and Legislative.

So, if you would like to cheer the abuse of power by the House and their disregard for the Constitution because it suits what you want, that is your right, but you will not get away with trying to make what they are doing all OK in order to make yourself feel better about supporting the House's abuse of their own power. You're on the side of the corrupt here - wear it.
edit on 20/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: kwakakev

Sounds like a great plan, impeach Trump and Pence then Pelosi gets the Presidency.

Nope.
Pence would be able to nominate a Vice-President.

He could nominate a VP, but would not be able to appoint one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join