It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity Today Editorial: Remove Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

WHAT???

Unbelievable. Are yo utelling me that poor people have to get out on their own and stop depending on our hard earned money?

Are you telling me that you didn't get a tax break when he cut taxes?

Bub, you need to talk to your employer if that's the case. I bring home more money after those tax cuts and I'm middle class. I also don't get butthurt over rich people for having money.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Newsflash! George Soros pays Church $1 million dollars! News at 11.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Remember folks,

It doesn't matter if you donate the ever loving heck out of the good stuff you cannot use to help those who could use it.

It doesn't matter if you buy and give generously to local food banks.

It doesn't matter if you pay extra to help the local animal shelters and rescues every time you buy anything for your own beloved pets.

It doesn't matter if you volunteer for Habitat or local Missions or Soup Kitchens.

It doesn't even matter if you directly hand out anything to someone on the street corners ... ever.

The only thing the left considers charity is if you fork over a bigger tax bill because then they think they'll get free stuff from you.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So I take it Trump will be out of the White House by the end of the day?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Let's be rational, you'd give credit to anyone who tried to discredit this president. We know this already.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Fair enough Chro but you haven’t answered the question
Who

Can you see anyone worthy on the US political Scene?
Pretty slim pickings from where I am

I don’t think Trump is a great man but he has increased US economic viability
A healthy US is a healthy world.
The US is a huge industry, a huge global bread basket and has helped the world make gigantic strides in health, technology etc
Trump can be a clown but he created more jobs, a stabler economy

I am not from the US either but I think Trump was the best choice and has proven himself

We know what the ideal is but even real christians don’t live up to the ideal, why would we expect that from Trump

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's correct. There is no dem candidate who has views on abortion that the average Christian will support.

I think it's fascinating that CT spoke out. The only alternative, I gather, is a Republican who doesn't show the immorality Trump does.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That's correct. There is no dem candidate who has views on abortion that the average Christian will support.

A candidates views on abortion are IRRELEVANT. It's the law of the land, and a politicians views are not going to change that. If your voting based on a candidates views on abortion, your doing it wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
Searched, but didn't see a post on this. Evangelical magazine Christianity Today ran an editorial today calling for Trump to be removed.

As a former Evangelical, I'm shocked. There's no daylight between Republicans and Evangelicals.

Two questions:
1. What do you think made them ballsy enough to speak up?
2. Is this a hint of an Evangelical mutiny against Trump?

That ass has been 'speaking up' against President Trump since he was elected.

Now? The fool editor is just riding a crest on swamp-wave.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Next time start your post with 'I am not a citizen' and save me the time.

And - as a 'Christian' you should know a couple a things that you either don't - or you've forgotten.

1) Daniel 2:21 “It is He who changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and establishes kings."

2) Romans 13:1 - 2 "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. 2 So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.

God put OUR President in power and like it or not.

If you don't have something nice to say about him, don't say anything at all.

You're welcome.

edit on 5640Friday201913 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043
a reply to: vonclod

Pence becomes new POTUS

Yes, I know he steps in, I just wasn't sure if he finishes the whole term unchallenged(say, 3 years for example)..can the house or senate force an election?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
Searched, but didn't see a post on this. Evangelical magazine Christianity Today ran an editorial today calling for Trump to be removed.

As a former Evangelical, I'm shocked. There's no daylight between Republicans and Evangelicals.

Two questions:
1. What do you think made them ballsy enough to speak up?
2. Is this a hint of an Evangelical mutiny against Trump?

1.) This is an EDITORIAL (aka Personal Opinion) by a person named MARK GALLI

2.) Look at his past Editorial Contributions: www.christianitytoday.com...

3.) Until today, he has urged everyone to have "Christ-like Forgiveness" of our imperfect fellow humans.

I think the rat (Mark Galli) took money from a dumb liberal, like George Soros. I say "dumb" because this editorial would have (perhaps) carried some weight just before the November election. Dems always have terrible timing.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump, who just cut food stamps for the poor

Cuts taxes for the rich

And signed legislation that permanently restores funding to Black Colleges yesterday.

Source: blackamericaweb.com...

When is this horrible President going to be Impeached?!?!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So, you all so-called Christians who support Trump are not living by your principles

I give credit to this magazine. They are trying to live up to a high standard of morality and their highest principles of their faith.

BREAKING

Christianity Today has quickly sided with NORMAL/RATIONAL humans, and given this Mentally Unbalanced Opportunist (MARK GALLI), his two week notice.

truepundit.com...

Galli will soon be unemployed, and his book will be a bust. Hopefully he begs God for forgiveness and will receive mercy, by landing a decent job at the car wash.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
First I've seen of this.
I guess he spoke for himself, not Christianity today or Christian voters.

What a shock.....

originally posted by: carewemust

So, you all so-called Christians who support Trump are not living by your principles

I give credit to this magazine. They are trying to live up to a high standard of morality and their highest principles of their faith.

BREAKING

Christianity Today has quickly sided with NORMAL/RATIONAL humans, and given this Mentally Unbalanced Opportunist (MARK GALLI), his two week notice.

truepundit.com...

Galli will soon be unemployed, and his book will be a bust. Hopefully he begs God for forgiveness and will receive mercy, by landing a decent job at the car wash.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ohhh, so now we care about what the Christians think eh? Sorry I missed the bullet point change in the agenda. Got it.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I know, really?
I didn't even know they existed.
At least they got a lot of free advertising, mission accomplished.

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Ohhh, so now we care about what the Christians think eh? Sorry I missed the bullet point change in the agenda. Got it.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As I said, I listen carefully to the wind.
Looking at your stars,flags,posts,replies,
and ratings, You my friend are the one
who has really done something.
Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The subscription rate just spiked upward after the anti trump Christianity Today oped.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The subscription rate just spiked upward after the anti trump Christianity Today oped.

www.rawstory.com...

The foolish man builds his house upon sand... which is a good comparison to the firmness and steadiness of anyone who subscribed to this fishwrap based on that editorial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join