It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Watching the Debates???? OMG!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
OMG...I think they've all lost their collective minds!! It's like watching a visit to your Dad with Alzheimers !!

Completely disconnected from reality!! I mean, REALLY??? These people are CRAZY!!! What color is the sky these people wake up into???? Clearly it's not Earth! What I am seeing defies imagination!

Most funny of all, is the applause is computer generated!!! it's laughable beyond a laugh-track on a sitcom!!! These people have lost their freaking minds!!!!! Just completely lost their freaking MINDS!! Honestly, they've gone INSANE!!!!

I can't even believe this!! It's completely INSANE!!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not watching but now genuinely curious.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Anyone Watching the Debates???? OMG!!

No.

And now you know why.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I will take your word for it , I just can't watch that crap . Watch one of Trumps rallies and then one of these Democratic debates . To me the choice for 2020 is very clear , 4 more years . ( maybe another couple of impeachments )

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I've haven't listened to American politicians hash it out, but if they sound anything like Australian ones at question time t h ey all yell and scoff at each other, throw insults and talk over each other, it's really pathetic they sound like a bunch of childish idiots.

link   
Seriously...these people actually want to be President of the USA! They want to lead this country.

You really should watch!!

Idiots don't even begin to describe it!!!

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Same. Just did a google search and am streaming it now. Bernie Sanders talking about working people taking on the billionaire class. Biden is up now.

link   
What’s the point? It’s all the same BS. I’m wrapping gifts for my loved ones. Then, will take my doggy on a late night walk. THIS.... seems so much more pleasurable! 🍻

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
***ALERT***ALERT***ALERT***

We have a free thinker in Sector G. Please send Rapid Response Team. Individual(s) appear to not accepting democrat view of things.

Lethal force is authorized.

***ALERT***ALERT***ALERT***

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Some young woman in purple saying thanks for asking a woman this question then talking about women. Can you bring in rural and midwestern votes. Sexual harassment something. I don't recognize her.

Warren just gave a shout out to colored people and trannies to get potential votes.
edit on 19-12-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why would you subject yourself to this?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah, they look a mess. I might not even want 4 more years of Trump but this rag tag bunch of clowns are looking proper right now.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is it me, or does the laugh track sound canned. Too coordinated for spontaneous responses.

They showed the audience not clapping while the sound of clapping in the soundtrack. Staged more than a talk show sound track.

Can't rely on the audience to make the right sound any more than they can rely on the voters.

edit on 12 19 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 19 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Some folks are commenting here or there over at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Did not know about them but here is the online link I looked up... arggg, wow...
www.nytimes.com...

link   
Look at the Democratic candidates, can't the Dems get any level headed honest people to apply? There must be some good Democrats in this country who could make a good candidate. I think maybe the Democratic party needs to reorganize and get their heads out of their butts.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Same. Just did a google search and am streaming it now. Bernie Sanders talking about working people taking on the billionaire class. Biden is up now.

So, what happens when all the billionaires take their money and leave this country with it?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nope.
Because I can see a dumpster fire on any street corner while passing through Detroit, I don’t need to watch one on TV.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

So, what happens when all the billionaires take their money and leave this country with it?

Venezuela part 2

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Mr. Yang just lost the robot votes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join