It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Isn’t Impeached Until the House Tells the Senate

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Your facts are complete rubbish and bald faced lies!

All of them?

Okay, you got me. I believed and posted something I heard on TV news that turned out not to be correct! Clinton's articles of impeachment were transferred to the Senate earlier than they said.

I guess that means that Trump isn't impeached after all! LOL

edit on 22-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

[the house has] Sole power of impeachment.

Yes they do. That includes the power to investigate, draw up Articles of Impeachment, vote on those Articles of Impeachment, and deliver those Articles of Impeachment to the next stage in the process.

Seems they forgot one...

[the Senate has] Sole power to try said impeachments.

Which it cannot do until said impeachments are delivered.

I'll also point out that Nancy Pelosi has absolutely no standing to try and convince the Senate to adopt rules of trial to her liking... by your own point. She has one job left: walk down the hall and hand them to the guy standing inside the Senate door. If she doesn't like the rules when they are announced, she is free to adjust how many managers she sends and/or replace them. But she doesn't get input into the trial rules.

My god, the ignorance is profound.

TheRedneck

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I guess that means that Trump isn't impeached after all! LOL

All is not lost; he may be impeached sometime in 2020. I'm sure Pelosi can stagger that far on a good day.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just think Silly, while Trump is President for the next 5 years you can wake up and console yourself with the fact that there will be a little asterisk after his name for all of history. I hope it helps you get through it without losing your mind.

Right now only Democrats care, in 5 years they will mention it on CNN everyday, in 10 years they will teach it in history classes, in 20 years it will be rarely remembered, in 50 yrs it will be a footnote and nothing more.

edit on 22-12-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is just childish. "tee hee guys, lets just sit on this now and la la la la la la, ha ha ha ha ha ha IMPEACHED as long as we can, that'll totally show em!" "Impeached!". They know nobody cares, they know as soon as it gets sent it gets shot down and people get even MORE over it. Dems, your little name calling win is pretty pathetic, and everyone with half a brain sees right through it. And it won't affect Trump's win in 2020 at all. But I guess if a few weeks of intense childish name calling makes ya feel better, have at it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

no

house has sole power of impeachment.

courts cannot say or do a thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Actually he isn't impeached until the Senate votes to impeach.

The Senate doesn't vote to impeach, the House does.

And the House already did.

your wrong returd

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I am sure that Bill Clinton wishes all the time that he was never impeached.
These things matter to some people.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He gives a flying %^$# that's who.
Its a stain on his presidency.
And he can call it illigitimate and a sham as if america hasn't heard that song before but it won't change the reality of this.
Much like it is being denied here.
It matters very much.
Every president who has been impeached has been stained forever.
what does the stain matter, trump doesn't care, define it for me please. look I know Virginia is backward as frak but you don't have to place your schizophrenic boorish ideals unto this crowd of intellectuals. please leave idiocracy at home.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I am sure that guy didn't think much past the blowjob he received in the oval office or the stain he put on Monicas dress.

Until old hag nancy sends the impeachment to the senate this whole exercise has just been to dupe the democrat base.
edit on 22-12-2019 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

your wrong returd

HAHA! I see what you did they're!

But, are you saying that the House of Representative didn't vote to impeach Trump, or that they don't have the sole power to impeach?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I am sure that Bill Clinton wishes all the time that he was never impeached.
These things matter to some people.

You are hilarious

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They will eventually deliver these to the senate.
I do not believe the constitution lays out any timeline.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Glad you find this so entertaining. What does that mean in light of what I posted because you sure didn't answer to that.

Do you think I am wrong? Do you think that no one cares about this stuff?

IDK I was raised to respect people and to work to gain the respect of others. It was an important part of being able to start my own business. My reputation.

That's not important? Or is it just because I am a dem in this little snake pit?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Believe? You should either know, or you don't know.

You obviously don't know. It's the current platform of the left, just hope and belief, and no knowledge of anything except their version of what a fact is based upon belief and fantasy. "We think Trump is guilty of something because he beat Hillary".
Some people never do grow up.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I do find it incredibly entertaining. It's better than football season and I love football season. For the most part the fact is relatively very few people care about this kind of stuff. People in the news media, the politicians, the pundits on the networks, some political junkies, but that's really it. They other 99pct of the world realize it's all just politicians jerking each other around. Little difference between politicians and professional wrestlers at this point it's all WrestleMania. It's mostly theater and highly entertaining.

My guess is Trump will forget about being mad about being impeached as soon as something bigger comes along that pisses him off. Like for instance McDonald's screws up his Big Mac other or someone disses his new shoes.

I don't know what Bill Clinton thinks but if I were him I would be much more worried about my heart and health than what happened 20 years ago. You can't change the past.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Alright you're ranting now and I am finished with you.

Thank God

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

They may, and it doesn't. But until those Articles of Impeachment are delivered, President Trump has not been impeached.

Nancy Pelosi laid out the timeline, not the Constitution. Nancy Pelosi then broke her own timeline. Ergo, Nancy Pelosi (along with several other Democrats who parroted her claim) lied about how critical it was that they impeach the President quickly instead of waiting for the people to decide.

That's all I am saying.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Pelosi is enabling the ongoing crime spree and utter destruction of America to continue at the hands of the bad orange man!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join