It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Pole Changes Time Zones, Keeps Drifting, May Be Early Stages Of Pole Reversal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Wait, Woah. I was just reading a thread about this imminent threat to humanity. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh wait, that was 2008. No, but, yeah, now we are for sure, going to die by pole reversal.

Not stupid.

I see ol Downy Debber Phage was in there telling everyone how they were wrong about everything. He hasn't changed in at least 11 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
One of my favorite articles on this.....

And yes....I truly believe it is happening and is likely a major cause for any climate change we will see....I am leaning towards mini ice age coming.

Source

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Perhaps I should tell my grandsons to really appreciate the gifts they get from Santa Claus. It appears in the future they may just be getting Russian dolls to play with.

Obviously, this must be a Russian conspiracy. Feeling sorry for all those poor elves, it is obvious though that Russia would want to have Santa's secret in how he can deliver gifts around the globe in less than 24 hours without being seen!

They will be able to hide under every bed undetected, for sure!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
that book bannned by the ciiia adam and eve, talked about this pole shift decimating the planet.
there is an ATS thread about it.

who knows what was in the book.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Dan, are you still saving us and the planet from Aliens one fist and knife fight at a time??

On topic.
I think maybe when the data shows movement like this over weeks instead of years we may need to start worrying.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: dantanna

Dan, are you still saving us and the planet from Aliens one fist and knife fight at a time??

On topic.
I think maybe when the data shows movement like this over weeks instead of years we may need to start worrying.

Well....to be fair it has already gone from decades to years as far as the moves getting sped up. So years to months or weeks may not be far off relatively. The article I linked to said the last one may have taken place within 100 years or less. Who knows when this current possible flip began on that type of timeline, but we could well be in the last half of it and it is speeding up.

We are also in solar minima right now and that has a big effect on the magnetics of the Earth, as well as allowing a bombardment of cosmic rays.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I blame Russia.
I don’t know how their doing it,
but something tells me it involves a Brazilian Witch doctor, a Ouija board and 3 upside down crucifix.
I just got this feeling.
When I was a working man and we'd have beautiful weather all week and then it would turn crappy for the weekend, we all said it was Russian weather wars to demoralize the Americans workers.

To this day, I blame the "Soviets" for unexpected bad weather. ::shakes fist at sky:: "Damned Soviets!" - Typically, nobody 'gets it'

Looks like magnetic north is closer to the north axis pole than its been in at least centuries!

As for changing time zones, at that latitude, I wouldn't think it would have to move much to cross the meridian.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
nooooo its HAARP cousing it !!!!
bad news for santa then ! we have to re-write history books when it turns out that he lives on the southpole soon…
wat to think when the northpole is melted where will he flee to ?????
edit on 20-12-2019 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I truly believe it is happening and is likely a major cause for any climate change we will see....

How?

<< 1   >>

join