It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Democrats you destroyed the office of the President .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't spend any time worrying about that, the democrats have zero chance of winning the presidency next November.
They are out of money and out of ideas.

originally posted by: 11SK1180
I can imagine how nuts the Democrats will go, If they win the presidential election. Only for the Republicans to start a collusion with China investigation then impeachment for revenge.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

"It is the people who make the nation work for the city dwellers who are conservative.

You know the ones,
the ones Democrats and liberals call ist/ism at every opportunity
the people who feed the nation
the service class who make and take care of everyone's things
the servant class who clean the buildings and homes of the nation
the blue collar worker who fixes the nations cars"

Oh you mean like Juan who picks our tomatoes, Jose who cleans the dishes, Maria the cleaning lady and Jesus the gardener? Which are precisely the people who are treated worst by conservatives. Or is that not who you mean?

But hey I assume not all conservatives are bad.

They are racist, xenophobic, deplorable, snakes and vermin. And some, I assume, are good people.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Aluxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: walkinghomer

why is the president refusing to have those directly on the call testify (seriously ask yourself that)

The man is simply doing what his legal staff advised him to do, secondly it probably has something to do with self-incrimination. To allow there testimony is to suggest he actually did something wrong that requires eye-witness testimony to clear him. I'm not a lawyer , ask his legal staff.

But that makes no sense unless the President and his legal staff are trying to hide something that would be revealed if those directly involved in the call were called to testify. Because if the president really did nothing wrong then allowing their testimony should confirm this and clear the president of any wrong doing. So obviously Trumps refusal to have these witnesses testify does not help his case and there is no way to spin this.

And the fact that Ukraines president is denying that there was any wrong doing is meaningless when you consider what's at stake for him since Trump was using $400 million in aid as a bargaining chip to pressure him so obviously he is going to side with Trump and whatever shady deal he may have agreed because of this is also not going to look good for him. This is pretty obvious don't you think?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Now I get it. You make no distinction between private calls and the office he represented in this one. Impressive!
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm gonna need you to elaborate on your slightly vague response.

Presidents over the history of there office held have made an uncountalbe amount of calls, literally uncountable. Talking about everything from dinner all the way to information so classified it would make ATS have a meltdown.

Bush, Obama, Clinton , Sr.Bush, on and on and on all could have been impeached dozens of times over for the content of there phone calls and we all know it. If some "whistle blower " can listen to the Presidents phone calls, then why cant old Billy Bob from the mountains of Virginia drinking beer watching the game listen in , and while he is at it voice an opinion as to the morality of what the President was talking about.

I see the corruption, maybe not how you see it but its there none the less. Either way all Im defending is the office of the President , not so much the man that holds it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aluxe

But that makes no sense unless the President and his legal staff are trying to hide something that would be revealed if those directly involved in the call were called to testify. Because if the president really did nothing wrong then allowing their testimony should confirm this and clear the president of any wrong doing. So obviously Trumps refusal to have these witnesses testify does not help his case and there is no way to spin this.

I see your point I truely do and I'm not going to argue with you, because your right especially when you consider that we are looking at this from outside of the legal per-view , so it seems ilogical.

But like I said Im not a lawyer, and lawyers go through hell getting there licence to practice law.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Or there's no valid reason to entertain the leftists BS impeachment kangaroo court.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Nope, flump did that himself.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aluxe

Oh you mean like Juan who picks our tomatoes, Jose who cleans the dishes, Maria the cleaning lady and Jesus the gardener? Which are precisely the people who are treated worst by conservatives. Or is that not who you mean?

But hey I assume not all conservatives are bad.

They are racist, xenophobic, deplorable, snakes and vermin. And some, I assume, are good people.

So you feel compelled to go to racism.

No I mean farmer Brent Idaho who raises cattle
I mean farmer Matt in Nebraska who raises corn
I mean farmer Steve in Alabama who raises cotton
I mean Rebecca who happens to be white and works for "The Maids"
I mean Sam who owns the lawn care business
But you assumed I am racist and had to turn it into a racism thing.
But that is to be expected because you think that as a conservative, I must have meant where your mind automatically went.

Who is treated worse by conservatives.
In Republican run states and cities the lower middle class and even the McDonalds workers can afford an apartment.
In Democratic run cities, the lower middle class in SF, LA and Seattle live in tents on the streets because they can't afford to rent an apartment.www.dailywire.com... m_campaign=dwtwitter

Under Obama there was massive unemployment in the minority communities.
Under Trump more minorities are employed than ever before in US History at higher salaries (disposable income) then ever before in history.

Obama told people to get used to a crappy economy and jobs leaving the US, that the nation was in decline and we'd better accept it and get used to it.
Of course, the fact that minorities are better off than ever before in the history of the US is something that the Democrats refuse to even mention. In my opinion, they either don't care, or are so angry about it, because it was Trump that did it, that they refuse to talk about it. Except to say Trump is a danger to minorities. Really?

Now who actually, in reality, treats minorities and the lower middle class and poor better? Why did you as a liberal assume all maids and lawn guys are Hispanic? Really, my housekeeper is caucasain and her husband owns an auto repair shop, and he is white too. The guy who does my lawn (I'm a senior citizen) is also caucasain and owns his own little lawn business. I lived in Nebraska for a couple of years and the majority of farmers I got to know where white. Why do you assume that the only people who farm are Hispanics picking crops?

Why do you automatically assume they are all Hispanics? Why would you assume that is what I meant? I did not, but your mind certainly went there first didn't it? And you are a liberal.

Thanks for assuming there are a handful of decent conservatives, obviously you don't mean me from what you wrote.

Seems this particular deplorable venomous vermin you wrote to, doesn't have a mind that pigeon holes and makes assumptions about farmers, maids, and lawn care workers based on the color of their skin or their ethnicity.

edit on 12/22/19 by The2Billies because: format addition

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

you know , those labels are what drives this country apart and its not "the deplorables" that run around labeling everyone . Its the very people that claim to stand up for minorities that coin all these labels in the first place.

Do you think African Americans like liberal white people on MSNBC going on and on about how bad there plite is? What in the hell do white people especially white liberals know about being black ? Matter of fact what do they know about any minorities lives? Its belittling and disrespectful to think that they do.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Impeachment for lying about oral Sex was the start of it. Funny how you all forget that frivolous case. It is also funny how you are the first to jump on any Democrat indiscretions but refuse to accept it when your guys do it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

you know , those labels are what drives this country apart and its not "the deplorables" that run around labeling everyone . Its the very people that claim to stand up for minorities that coin all these labels in the first place.

Yall must forget all the labels that president Trump throws around without any concern for who he might be offending. Like when he said about Mexicans:

“They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Or when he said that Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS”

These are some vile, viscous and despicable generalizations made by the president. But I bet some of you even think Trump is telling it like it is, or think it doesn't matter since he is not talking about Americans. Well for a lot of Americans this type of talk is extremely offensive regardless of who it is directed towards since it goes against our core human values. And these type of careless, rude and offensive comments are a constant with Trump. So let's not pretend it is only the dems that are throwing offensive labels around shall we? Of course for a lot of you this type of rhetoric only becomes offensive when it's directed at you, otherwise you might not even notice anything wrong. It is until somebody turns the insult around that you suddenly find it offensive and turn into that snowflake you were mocking before. Suddenly it's your own head exploding because of some words some democrat said. Double standard is it not?

Or do you really not see that the insults and offensive labels are coming from both sides?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Sorry I don't think Trump has done anything for minorities. I don't think he respects most minorities, that to most people is obvious I am pretty sure. And the country feels very divided and minorities on the sidelines and I don't see Trump reaching out to them in anyway or trying to better integrate them. I don't think he cares about them

Sure the economy might be doing alright. But perhaps it's doing alright despite Trump, not because of Trump. I credit more the American people for a booming economy than any president. But ultimately I don't see anything that inspires me about Trump, I think he lacks vision and he is petty in some many ways. Glad he has exposed some of the corruption but obviously he is playing the same game and is no better.

I am rooting for Bernie Sanders at this point. It's the only candidate I sort of trust

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Lol... Cohen is in jail for taking part in a conspiracy which trump was a conspirator In... but na, there's no crimes..
Then there's the issue of the emolument clause... but, nope, there's no crime here..
The mueller report listed several examples that meet all the requirements for obstruction of justice... but, you still see no crime.
He openly solicits help in not one, but now two elections..but everything's is just fine!!
His lawyers argue in court that the legal system has no right to investigate him or ask for documents, because he is president while also denying the Congress their constitutional obligation of oversight..
Heck, he has even managed to get a couple of judges challenging the policy that a president can't be indicted in the written decisions...

But ya, it's the dems that is destroying the office of the president. This is a massive power grab by the president and the republicans just can't see anything wrong.... because he is their man.. they will worry about taking that power away if and when they are no longer holding that power..

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Trump has done more for minority employment opportunities than any other President in history.

I want to let you know how much your previous post upset me. I was thinking about it all night.

I had such a visceral reaction because I have very close relatives who are Hispanic immigrants, legal immigrants. One owns a franchise in a major city and is doing very very well financially. Another is a high school principal. Another is a University recruiter. Your post making fun of Hispanics and implying I am racist really really upset me to the core.

Did you realize the list of people I made, farmers, etc were the ones who put Trump in office? If you had actually read all of my post you made fun of, with your list of Hispanic service/servant people as a joke, you will see the list was those who put Trump in office. So you actually ended up implying that only Hispanic people put Trump in office with your "joke".

Your little joke to imply I was racist, was racist in and of itself, and not funny at all.

It is exactly this kind of making fun of people who voted Trump into office, and liberals making fun of the servant/service/worker class who make the country run and work and voted in Trump, that so angers voters and turns them against liberalism.

There, I have got it off my chest.

By the way my Hispanic relatives, legal first generation immigrants, voted for Trump and are against the open borders and allowing anyone in the country that the liberals want. They know that open borders means letting people in (not just Hispanics before your mind goes there) who are fleeing their country because of criminal activity they have engaged in, or unscreened terrorists. It opens the borders to anyone fleeing prosecution for crimes from any country, of any race, of any origin. And the liberals are chomping at the bit to allow these people in and to vote in our country.

Just like allowing non-citizens to vote which liberals want will allow Russia, China and who knows who else to send plane loads of people to the US to vote. If there is no voter ID we are inviting more foreign interference. I have no doubt foreign countries would be thrilled to send boat and plane loads of people to the US to vote with no ID.

Any way, I am done. Please read a post carefully before replying with what you think is a cute insult. It may turn out like this one did.

edit on 12/23/19 by The2Billies because: addition format

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Sorry if my post upset you but what I said wasn't really meant as a joke but rather pointing out that the people doing many of of the service low paying jobs you mentioned are actually immigrants. And while you make the claim that conservatives are being targeted with offensive labels by democrats it is actually the conservatives who I see the most throwing extremely offensive labels and insults towards precisely the people who I see working in the lowest paying jobs you mention which are the immigrants. Do you not see the irony?

Like the the president calling these immigrants "rapist" and it is not just directed towards illegal immigrants, he also at one point told several US born non white congresswomen to go back to where they came from when they are 100% US citizens. But it's not just Trump, I see the labels and insults all the time on this site directed towards liberals and minorities so it makes it really hard to see the conservatives as victims.

And I am not saying you are a racist but you are complaining about offensive labels being thrown at conservatives while totally ignoring the offensive labels and insults coming from conservatives.

And btw I do understand why people complain about immigration, I totally get the problem and obviously the solution is not for all the people from all the poor countries to move to the rich countries. But I think the immigration issue has to be approached in a humane way, otherwise it will be met with a lot of resistance. Certainly not by splitting children from their parents and calling these people rapists that's for sure
edit on 23-12-2019 by Aluxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

These are some vile, viscous and despicable generalizations made by the president. But I bet some of you even think Trump is telling it like it is, or think it doesn't matter since he is not talking about Americans. Well for a lot of Americans this type of talk is extremely offensive regardless of who it is directed towards since it goes against our core human values. And these type of careless, rude and offensive comments are a constant with Trump. So let's not pretend it is only the dems that are throwing offensive labels around shall we? Of course for a lot of you this type of rhetoric only becomes offensive when it's directed at you, otherwise you might not even notice anything wrong. It is until somebody turns the insult around that you suddenly find it offensive and turn into that snowflake you were mocking before. Suddenly it's your own head exploding because of some words some democrat said. Double standard is it not?

There are tectonic plates shifting beneath our feet, astroids orbiting our solar system that could shift course and destroy us in an instant. Ever dwindling resources on our small planet, and a stagering need to begin exploring space for habitable planets.

But your consumed with Trumps horrible name calling ! oh no he hurt my feelings !. Trump is a loud mouth eccentric bombastic wierd looking tactless ego-maniac , who says things constantly with out thinking.

So the hell what, he is also a hell of a statesman who had the back bone to take on China and destroy NAFTA, he calls out these morally totally corrupt politicians on there bull and they hate him for it, and all you wanna do is hate him and love them for there political correctness . Open your eyes my friend , when the fight comes and it will name calling will be the least of your worries.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The man is simply doing what his legal staff advised him to do

Is he? It seems he doesn't care about what anyone "advises" him to do.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The offensive labels are coming from both sides, but there is a huge difference.

It is only Democrats whose President/First Lady/Congresspeople have insulted voters, average everyday ordinary citizens. (Obama) Bible clingers, (Hillary) deplorable, (Hillary and Democratic Congresspeople) racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic. They insulted actual voters, the very citizens they are sworn to represent, who did not or would not vote for a Democrat, and for absolutely no other reason at all.

Presidents and politicians have been insulting other politicians and the press since the days of Andrew Jackson and the things Democrats said about Lincoln were horrific. That is all part of the US political process, unfortunately. But up until Obama politicians did not verbally attack actual US citizens who are simply voters and not politicians.

Even Trump has not attacked people for the "crime" of not voting Republican or for being a Democratic voter. Not one Republican Congressperson has attacked average everyday Democratic voters with ugly words. Attack other politicians and attack the press and attack foreigners who they feel pose a threat to US citizens, yes. But not one Republican Party leader has verbally attacked and insulted the US citizens they are sworn to represent simply and only because they voted "wrong".

When leaders use these vile names it makes their followers and their people feel it is perfectly ok to beat up and assault people with a hat on that represents the opposing party. To date over 600 people have been beaten up, some hospitalized, to include minors for the "crime" of wearing a Republican hat. You know what? Not one single Democratic Party leader has condemned this, thereby tacitly approving of it through their silence. Have you hear of anyone being beaten up by a total stranger while minding their own business for wearing a Hillary for President hat or t-shirt, or one for Sanders, or Biden, or Warren, etc. NO you have not because it has not happened. I lay the blame directly on the shoulders of Hillary first and foremost for this and secondarily the Democratic Party Congresspeople and leadership who have not condemned it, ever.

When people start getting beat up by total strangers because they failed to vote a certain way, there is reason for great concern. But the Democratic leaders don't seem to be bothered by this in the least. What you may not see is that the average Joe/Jane conservative and Republican live in fear of Democrats, actual fear of verbal or physical assault if a Democrat discovers they are Republican.

If not assault, then if they work in the tech sector or Hollywood being fired and blacklisted because they are conservative or Republican. But it seems that liberals are blind to what they are doing when they fire and blacklist people simply because of who they voted for. When was the last time major billion dollar industry fired people for voting for a Democrat? Um, never.

How about rioting and destroying property on campuses, if the school invites a conservative or God forbid a Republican to speak. This has happened quite often on college campuses around the nation with liberal Democrats feeling they have the right to assault, riot, and destroy property to prevent a conservative from being allowed to speak. How has the Democratic Party leadership reacted to this, they haven't, thereby tacitly approving of this behavior also.

When was the last time college Republicans rioted, destroyed property and assaulted people to prevent a Democrat from speaking on campus. Well never.

I don't care what Trump says to the press or to other politicians, the vast majority of Presidents of both parties have insulted other politicians and the press, and foreign nationals who they felt threatened the nation.

I do care about people feeling threatened and black listed, and afraid to speak simply and only because of what party they voted for. What is worse is that Democrats feel entitled now to do these things and don't see how others view this behavior and their lack of concern for their fellow US citizens simply and only because they "belong" to the Republican party.

It seems to many that the Democratic Party cares far more about non-citizens, who they demand be released from jail for crimes only to go and commit more crimes, than it does their own citizens because of this behavior that is tacitly approved of. It seems to many that the Democratic Party cares only for those who vote for them and despise those US citizens who don't. That is the general impression many if not most conservatives have and I have seen many independents who have expressed concern over the growing tide of hate, violence, and firing, that is thrown at Republicans simply and only because of their political ideology and for absolutely no other reason.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

...but ...but... Orange man bad...

Literally I have explained this so many times and it falls on deaf ears. Most Americans see it. Only the truly insanely left don't see it. They are damaging the political process and their own party in one swoop. The crazy thing is.... The people doing this really really don't see it. It's nuts.

You do realize the majority of the United states is liberal right?

And yet Donald Trump won by a large margin. You do realize you're wrong, right? Look up an electoral map....

You do realized I used the phrase US population right?

Not states.. not land..
Im talking people.. you do realize the majority of human beings in the entire country as one, are liberal right?

Hence why Trump lost the popular vote.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

...but ...but... Orange man bad...

Literally I have explained this so many times and it falls on deaf ears. Most Americans see it. Only the truly insanely left don't see it. They are damaging the political process and their own party in one swoop. The crazy thing is.... The people doing this really really don't see it. It's nuts.

You do realize the majority of the United states is liberal right?

And yet Donald Trump won by a large margin. You do realize you're wrong, right? Look up an electoral map....

You do realized I used the phrase US population right?

Not states.. not land..
Im talking people.. you do realize the majority of human beings in the entire country as one, are liberal right?

Hence why Trump lost the popular vote.

The majority of people? Not provable.

The majority of people who voted, yes by a slim margin.

However, less than 60% of eligible voters actually voted.

40+% of eligible US citizens did not vote.

All you can actually say is that a slim majority of those who actually voted are liberal.

Too bad liberals have turned San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Seattle into feces and syringe covered cities. The rents in those cities are so high that their servant/service class has to live in tents with no sanitation on the streets. The liberal elite of those cities have pushed rents so high that the people who take care of them must live on the streets.

Did you know that most of the homeless in those cities actually work?

Did you know that they have children living with them in unsanitary tents, because the cities are too kind to take the children and put them in sanitary indoor living conditions?

Did you know that in these Democratic Party run cities have many rampant diseases that haven't been seen since the middle ages which are overrunning the lower middle class who are forced to live in tent cities because they can't afford rent?

That even tech workers in those cities live in their cars during the week and then drive way out of the city on the weekends to be with their families?

What a wonderful life Democratic Party run cities have created with their compassion and caring for the poor, being turned over to the government, liberal run government. So they can feel superior and not get their hands dirty by actually doing something except demand government do more.

The Democratic Party run cities have huge disparity of lifestyle for the elite class and the working class which gets larger by the day.

Sorry, I don't want this for the rest of the country which is what I think would happen if the Democrats had the White House and both houses.

All that aside, you can not extrapolate that most US citizens are liberal based on the slim margins and the low voter turnout.

edit on 12/24/19 by The2Billies because: format

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join