It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Democrats you destroyed the office of the President .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

For Trump to ask to look into corruption to include Biden's son, 2016 election, Hillary's emails etc is not illegal and perfectly within his rights as President.

Why are Trump supporters so willingly blind? For anyone else not Trump, I doubt any of you would actually decide that something this obviously corrupt was just a coincidence. But because Trump.. he was doing due diligence for this one person, son of his political opponent?

When does rooting out corruption EVER include withholding military aid to a country?

It's obvious to anyone not drinking the Trump kool-aid what he was trying to accomplish. And you KNOW.. without a shadow of any doubt, if this was Hillary, Obama, or anyone you didn't care for, you'd not only call it wrong and illegal, I imagine you'd be calling it treason.

Trump Presidency is defined by the hypocrisy of his supporters.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I'm not republican.
I'm not Democrat.

But what these Democrats Do not realize or maybe they do , is they have destroyed the executive branch / The Office of the President. The price has been set for all future Presidents , Male or Female , Democrat or Republican it matters not.

From hear on out any President can be impeached simply because it is the prerogative of Congress to do so, no proof of wrong doing is needed to impeach. Because the current President has been impeached on completely baseless grounds, all future Presidents are at risk of being impeached simply because Congress does not like them .

These Fools have ruined the office of the President , I hope there happy. I dont particularly like President Trump, but it was not worth impeaching him simply because he is unlikable . They needed to make a stronger case, I would have supported them could they have proved he was guilty of something. But it is to late now, the executie branch is a fickle thing from here on out .

The fact that you stated that you're not a Republican or Democrat tells me your not being honest. Did you feel the same way when the Republicans impeached President Clinton for getting a blowjob and lying about it?.

When you say no proof of wrongdoing, does the witness statement mean nothing to you? are they all lying? You do know that most of them are Republicans or was appointment by a Republican?

The President had every opportunity to let those on the call testify and clear his name but he chose not to. Why do you think he did that? Is it because he loves to be impeached?

The fact is Clinton was impeached because he lied about having sex (which is a personal matter) and Trump was impeached because he tried to get a foreign government to interfere with our election. Which do you think is worst?

I am 40/60 when it comes to President Trump but have to admit that in this case he was wrong and should be impeached. Removed from office ? probably not

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

The price has been set for all future Presidents , Male or Female , Democrat or Republican it matters not.
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yes, the price for attempting to bribe a foreign govt to get dirt on a political opponent, and then covering it up, is impeachment.

Bravo to those that stand up to this, this is not what we stand for in America.

Pay attention future presidents, or your going down also!!

Where was the bribe? Come to that where is the evidence he asked for dirt on his political opponent?

From all I've heard and read, he asked for an investigation into the shenanigans that went on in Ukraine, regardless of whom it touched.

Is Burisma his opponent then?

If President Trump wanted to fight corruption in the Ukraine, why did he not do that during his first two years of his presidency. Why do it as soon as he heard Biden was stepping into the race?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Last I saw, Donald Trump is still president, still standing, and the office is still holding the same powers it held yesterday morning. The impeachers handed him reelection next November. Hell, invaluable campaign help and it didn't cost the Trump 2020 war chest one cent.

Not only did it not cost the Trump 2020 war chest one cent, it increased it. The RNC is raking in tons of donations as well. Meanwhile DNC is going broke with a high debt nearly equally to the amount of the donations they have received.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

Yep... the Dems were hoisted with their own petard with this one. Combine recent events with the utter absence of excitement or mass appeal of any of the candidates they're running and it's starting to almost seem like they are trying to get Trump a second term.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

When you say no proof of wrongdoing, does the witness statement mean nothing to you? are they all lying?
a reply to: walkinghomer

What witness? for the love of God what witness? If I were the Democrats and I had a witness , I would bring that witness to the very front of the line and have them testify and take a lie detector test for the record, If they would have done this President Trump would have been legally guilty end of story.

But they didn't why do you think that is ?

And President Clinton was given every courtesy, he was given every chance , he was given every legal right avalible to him. And yet he still hung himself why do you think that is ? maybe because he was actually guilty. Though you ask how I feel about his impeachment , I thought it was all a big over reaction , but it is what it is.

As far as President Trump is concerned he was given no courtesy , they tried to block his legal rights at every turn i.e. his right to face his accuser etc etc etc. Why do you think any of that is?

and by the way I am being quite honest about my political affiliations , in fact for most of my life I have leaned left , but this current presidency has made me rethink much
edit on 21-12-2019 by asabuvsobelow because: add to

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

it's starting to almost seem like they are trying to get Trump a second term

I think you'll find this is far closer to the truth than you realise.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

When you say no proof of wrongdoing, does the witness statement mean nothing to you? are they all lying?

What witness? for the love of God what witness? If I were the Democrats and I had a witness , I would bring that witness to the very front of the line and have them testify and take a lie detector test for the record, If they would have done this President Trump would have been legally guilty end of story.

And President Clinton was given every courtesy, he was given every chance , he was given every legal right avalible to him. And yet he still hung himself why do you think that is ? maybe because he was actually guilty. Though you ask how I feel about his impeachment , I thought it was all a big over reaction , but it is what it is.

As far as President Trump is concerned he was given no courtesy , they tried to block his legal rights at every turn i.e. his right to face his accuser etc etc etc. Why do you think any of that is?

and by the way I am being quite honest about my political affiliations , in fact for most of my life I have leaned left , but this current presidency has made me rethink much

You may not like what the 17 witnesses says but their testimony was enough to proceed with impeachment. The question you should ask yourself is, if you were being accused of murder and you had 3-4 people who can prove your innocence, would you not bring them forward? why is the president refusing to have those directly on the call testify (seriously ask yourself that)

You do realize that he was given an opportunity and refused to. He also has a venue call the senate to actually defend himself.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

why is the president refusing to have those directly on the call testify (seriously ask yourself that)

The man is simply doing what his legal staff advised him to do, secondly it probably has something to do with self-incrimination. To allow there testimony is to suggest he actually did something wrong that requires eye-witness testimony to clear him. I'm not a lawyer , ask his legal staff.

17 witnesses ? Seventeen different people witnessed the same phone call, a phone call that was suppossed to be private and privileged. That does not seem a bit impossible to you? I mean the question as to why in the hell people were monitering the Presidents Phone calls in the first place has yet to be answered. What is the FBI or who ever doing monitering Presidental phone calls ? Was this whistle blower even cleared to listen in on what could have been above top secret classified information?
edit on 21-12-2019 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You may not like what the 17 witnesses says but their testimony was enough to proceed with impeachment.

One more thing, your 17 or however many witnesses are witnesses for the prosecution, not to be confused with "eye witnesses" .

Meaning they didn't actually witness anything, witness is just a legal term. There testimonies were nothing more than assertions as to what the President is accused of doing, meaning they testified as to how they felt he abused his power, not how they actually saw him abuse his power. Smoke and mirrors my friend is all they had .

I defend the president not because I like him but because of what they did to him legally, they can and will do it again if they get away with it.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
On the contrary, the Democratic congress have effectively neutered themselves in public. As time reveals the emperors wear no clothes we'll all see how bad the shaving burn is up close.
edit on 21-12-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

...but ...but... Orange man bad...

Literally I have explained this so many times and it falls on deaf ears. Most Americans see it. Only the truly insanely left don't see it. They are damaging the political process and their own party in one swoop. The crazy thing is.... The people doing this really really don't see it. It's nuts.

You do realize the majority of the United states is liberal right?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Literally I have explained this so many times and it falls on deaf ears. Most Americans see it. Only the truly insanely left don't see it. They are damaging the political process and their own party in one swoop. The crazy thing is.... The people doing this really really don't see it. It's nuts.

And yet Donald Trump won by a large margin. You do realize you're wrong, right? Look up an electoral map....
edit on 22-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

You may not like what the 17 witnesses says but their testimony was enough to proceed with impeachment. The question you should ask yourself is, if you were being accused of murder and you had 3-4 people who can prove your innocence, would you not bring them forward? why is the president refusing to have those directly on the call testify (seriously ask yourself that)

You do realize that he was given an opportunity and refused to. He also has a venue call the senate to actually defend himself.

You do realize that not one single "witness" was a first hand "witness" - they all were mostly 3rd hand gossip and a few 2nd hand gossip. Not one, not one, single first hand witness.

The one first hand witness, the person on the other end of the line in Ukraine has gone on international TV and to international press repeatedly and said that all the "witnesses" were lying that nothing they said was true. But of course who would believe the person on the other end of the phone?

If you note, the "impeachment" had nothing to do with Ukraine or Russia. The two charges were both - you hurt our feelings, you refused to participate in your own as Pelosi said openly "Prove you are innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt or you are guilty". What an American!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Nope. The majority of the coastal and big city citizens are liberal.

It is the people who make the nation work for the city dwellers who are conservative.

You know the ones,
the ones Democrats and liberals call ist/ism at every opportunity
the people who feed the nation
the service class who make and take care of everyone's things
the servant class who clean the buildings and homes of the nation
the blue collar worker who fixes the nations cars
you know, those kind of deplorable people as Hillary said
the ones who cling to their Bibles as Obama said
the ist/ism's as the "Squad" calls them.

They are the ones in flyover middle America, the average Joe/Jane who shops at Walmart

Yes, those people are conservative and the ones who elected Trump.
AND they are angry now
Angry at being called the most wretched names imaginable by liberals
Angry at being condescended to by arrogant people who live on the backs of their labor

AND they aren't going to lie down and take it anymore after 3+ years of being called the most awful things

AND before that during Obama they were told they were even too stupid to fix their child a healthy bag lunch for school, and some children even had their bag lunches taken away from them and told they had to eat the "healthy" school lunch.

There may be less of them, but they exist and they are sick and tired of the name calling and arrogant condescension.

They are furious at the treatment of Trump (they elected) whose only real crime it turns out with the "impeachment" articles is he made Democratic congresspeople angry when he refused to participate in his own inquisition.

Some people are waking up as others said as to how the liberals are treating the servant/service class who in San Fransisco, Los Angeles, and Seattle and other Democratic run cities who are now having to live on the streets in tents because the elite class, who run and own the cities, has raised rents so high they can't even afford to live in a tiny apartment with their children.

AND now as the OP stated the Democrats are the ones who have fundamentally changed America as we knew it (i.e. destroyed the ability of any future President to do diplomacy).

Now all future Presidents if charged with anything will be called guilty until they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they are innocent, by Congress, and the Speaker of the House, who has set a precedent of totally ignoring due process when it come to the President of the US by just saying "it's not a trial, it's an inquisition - oops inquiry.

This may make you angry to read, I get that.

But wake up to what is really happening in the nation and how the service/servant/flyover American's feel they have been treated for the past 3+ years. Let's get really woke.

edit on 12/22/19 by The2Billies because: addition format

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

a phone call that was suppossed to be private and privileged.

Now I get it. You make no distinction between private calls and the office he represented in this one. Impressive!

This is pretty much the stuff conspiracy theorists craved for years ago, but you can't see the actual evidence for corruption in both parties for what it is?

Congrats to you, too!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Don't worry, the office of the president will be just fine.

Once we have this ahem... person... out.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Got anything that actually means something? No.

Guess a meme is it then.

Carry on soldier.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I can imagine how nuts the Democrats will go, If they win the presidential election. Only for the Republicans to start a collusion with China investigation then impeachment for revenge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join