It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 idiots have a Debate Tonight. Any new "free" stuff on the table

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wait, logically speaking, if climate change is happening, wouldn't it be the uber rich who own 90% of the residential coastal properties who would suffer climate change the most, Bernie?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I know what you really want to say. Subtle 4chan dig.

I said what I wanted to say, no 4chan dig at all. I find it easily dismissable when any non-American decides to position themselves to lecture an American on the US Constitution and which political party wipes their ass the most with it.

link   
oops did Bernie just have his "pop corn" moment?

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Asian is now a person of color? Jesus, these fools be incredibly stupid.

Well, if Lizzie WArren can be the first female of color law professor at Harvard Law....

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I keep saying run roughshod on their 3rd Amendment protections and they will quit trying to take away the others.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Wait, logically speaking, if climate change is happening, wouldn't it be the uber rich who own 90% of the residential coastal properties who would suffer climate change the most, Bernie?

Read between the lines...It would be their housekeepers and gardeners who would suffer the most when the rich locks them below deck when the water rises.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
LMAO!!! Most peaceful 3 years globally-speaking in over 2 decades, but the Middle East and Israel problems are being laid at Trump's feet by Mayor Happy Goodtime Charlie?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The patriot act is a clear violation of the constitution. What more do you want?

the US is a republic, and time and time again the GOP has been at the forefront of stepping on the constitution to gain more power. The whole point of a republic is literally to keep a monarchy from forming, the whole point of the bill of rights and the constitution is to make sure a feudalistic government never becomes established. Problem is, the concepts of capitalism, free market, and large corporate control over people were either in infant stages of theocracy back then or weren't even fathomed.

So tell me, who are the aristocrats of now days? Who are the 'royals' of now days? Who are the established lords of now days, who are the ones fighting for monarchy power?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

A bit OT, but I figured I would do Bernie’s voice as Macho Man Randy Savage instead of Bernie’s graveling loud voice. One for my own throat, but mostly so I could drop a “Me and the Lovely Elizabeth...” in there from time to time.

In case it came up in shoutouts.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I can't even listen to Lizzie or Bernie anymore. Someone give them a tissue to blow their noses.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No it was. I know the 'leaf' dismissal.

American politics became MY game when YOUR president decided to swing YOUR economy around like you you owned the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well sumabeech!! he was fired !!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No it was. I know the 'leaf' dismissal.

American politics became MY game when YOUR president decided to swing YOUR economy around like you you owned the world.

We do own the world, man, we do own it. We sneeze, you catch a cold.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
anyone else getting the CIA vibe from Mayor bootyguice?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

If by CIA you mean a smug douche, then yah I get that vibe.

link   

The patriot act is a clear violation of the constitution. What more do you want?

the US is a republic, and time and time again the GOP has been at the forefront of stepping on the constitution to gain more power. The whole point of a republic is literally to keep a monarchy from forming, the whole point of the bill of rights and the constitution is to make sure a feudalistic government never becomes established. Problem is, the concepts of capitalism, free market, and large corporate control over people were either in infant stages of theocracy back then or weren't even fathomed.

So tell me, who are the aristocrats of now days? Who are the 'royals' of now days? Who are the established lords of now days, who are the ones fighting for monarchy power?

Easy.

The elite leftist douche-twinkies.

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

He looks like an adult Eddie Munster.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
"beh-lateral"
LMGDAO!!! Steyer is such a doofus.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Maybe Biden can get his son a position on the board of a Chinese national firm and resolve this China issue once and for all.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yah alright crazy Joe. We are going to start a war with China.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join