It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enraged liberals revive ‘Russian asset’ smears against Tulsi Gabbard

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

WaEx: When Rep. Tulsi Gabbard chose not to support President Trump’s impeachment in the dramatic Wednesday evening vote on two articles of impeachment, the Hawaii Democrat was merely taking a position held by almost half the country. But for failing to toe the party line and support the hyperpartisan impeachment of the president in the absence of any criminal allegations, Gabbard earned herself the ire of the Democratic Party’s establishment. It responded, once again, by smearing the liberal combat veteran as a traitor to the country.

iotwreport.com...

Now I'm no fan of Tulsi. But gosh-oh-golly-gee-whiz!

When the enraged left goes after their own like this, it just makes them look even weaker and smaller than they already are.

So someone does go with the party and instead of being an individual thinker, they are branded a Russian asset.

Welcome to the party, Tulsi. BYOB

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

why would she not move to the Republican party. If she could change her stance on the 2nd, I think she could do some good.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why would she not move to the Republican party. If she could change her stance on the 2nd, I think she could do some good.

No, look at her positions on her website... she is left, not just liberal. The only thing I like about her, other than she's super hot, is her foreign policy.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's more than just the one issue. She is pro abortion, in favor of single payer healthcare, AGW proponent, etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This may do her well should the much more liberal Democrats find themselves floundering for a ''leader'' to run against Trump when the convention rolls around. By now we can see how this impeachment exercise is not panning out for that party as so many Americans find it a waste of time. Especially when the Senate will dispose of it in short order.

The impeachment asterisk added to Trump's name is a Pyrrhic Victory for them and come convention time we may find that all of them are losing against Trump in the polls and they might have to turn to the only person running against Trump who voted against that impeachment.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Her stance on the 2nd is my biggest issue with her. I don’t compromise on the 2nd...period. Also, she is a member of the “Church of Climatology” which is a no-go for me. I consider both of those non-negotiable.
edit on 2019/12/19 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I gave you a star just for using “Pyrrhic” victory. We don’t see that word used enough. Good for you!
edit on 2019/12/19 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

''Huzzah''

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yeah, she's as screwed now as Jim Webb was in 2016 after he had the audacity to say "All lives matter" and not just black lives. Poor Tulsi, at least she's pretty.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think she'd be a good fit. The only reason she looks sane is because of the people she's standing with. They're all crazier than crap house rats.

If you had to choose between 25 psychotic loons and a crazy chick, the crazy chick would get your vote because she doesn't appear as crazy as the others.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Tulsi can see that if the Democrats win the next election, Republican's will use the Democrats collusion, Impeachment trick on them.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
She can't win Hawaii as a Republican. She likely will go independent, however.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
She's got somebody pissed off enough to launch smear campaigns.

Wonder WHO?

But?
Party Loyalty !!

But?
RUSSIANS !!!

🪀 🤣 🍌

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This could elevate her in the polls.

Hillary hates her so that's a plus for democrats uneasy about Hillary or the old guard democrats running.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Wasn't single-payer recently ruled unconstitutional by the 5th circuit court of appeals?

On the other hand, I don't even know what single-payer means, and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Exactly. Hillery made those comments a month or so alluding to Gabbard's being a Russian tool and Gabbard jumped right back at her. Clinton then shut up about it. Harris also pushed that meme but is now out of the race and for her to make a deal of it now would seem only sour grapes.

Come the convention, should Clinton still be hanging around and try to influence the nominations possibly using that slur against a vet I think it could backfire on her and catapult Gabbard further as the anti' Clihnton machine candidate. Sanders could easily then toss his support behind her as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Tulsi is not tied up in all the entrenched corruption going on as far as I can tell. Once all this impeachment blow back settles down there may not be too much left of the Democrate party. If the two party system is to survive in America Tulsi looks to be one that will rise from the ashes and help get this train wreak back on track.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Even a broken clock is right at least once a day.

I still don't like Tusli.

Never will.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Best the Dems can do is work towards 2024 because they have royally f#cked any chance for gains from now till then.

new topics

top topics

join