It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi doesn't want to talk about Impeachment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's delusion... Nobody with their head on straight would think the impeachment was bipartisan. The danger here is that all the lemmings will take her word and roll with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe she was referring to the opposition? A few Dems voted with Republicans against it.

SO...THIS was really a bi-partisan vote AGAINST impeachment....and a completely partisan vote FOR impeachment.

Someone prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That’s okay she doesn’t have to answer reporter’s questions. I sent a tweet to the House Minority Leader. Those question and answer sessions would be far more entertaining on all 230 of them if he goes for it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am convinced that Democrats have chemical brain imbalances. Real-world evidence supports my theory, too.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why is there not a million man march on Washington happening RIGHT NOW?

Because Trump supporters have jobs to go to.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Nobody wants to talk about Herpes or toe fungus either.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

First rule of impeachment club is don't talk about impeachment club.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think Nancy Pelosi lost all control of her party when The Squad called her a racist and she didn't publicly defend herself. She should have gone full wicked witch and called them out in front of the world and put them in their place. She flipped out on a reporter because he said she hated Trump. I think being called racist by one of your own party is way worse. Even Trump defended her from The Squad. I think shes given up, and is just riding it out.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its kinda funny how so many democrats in power lived the Clinton impeachment and saw the aftermath even when they had the president cold lying under oath... they think they can avoid blow back over an impeachment where the case seems to be built on hear say.

What a train wreck, all they had to do was set the president up to be dumb and his ego would have written the check, instead they rushed to an impeachment vote and just now are pausing to go oh snip if the republicans dont play ball what do we do then.

I dont think any of them other than Gabbard can form a coherent train of thought anymore, they go straight to monkey push button monkey get banana.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
I think Nancy Pelosi lost all control of her party when The Squad called her a racist and she didn't publicly defend herself. She should have gone full wicked witch and called them out in front of the world and put them in their place. She flipped out on a reporter because he said she hated Trump. I think being called racist by one of your own party is way worse. Even Trump defended her from The Squad. I think shes given up, and is just riding it out.

She is definitely a hypocrite that is for sure! And she thinks she can/should have control over how the Senate trial is conducted, whining about “fairness” and even refusing to answer questions now.

If she had undeniable evidence then she would not be stalling and skating sideways about this. Instead, she wants it her way or none at all.

Total Buffoon

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

...they go straight to monkey push button monkey get banana.

HA!! I like that!

...a LOT!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Pelosi didn’t want to talk about, speculate on, or act on impeachment until relatively recently actually. Not 2.5 years. Don’t equate one Democrat to another, they aren’t all exactly the same nor do they think about issues in the same exact way.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13

Pelosi didn’t want to talk about, speculate on, or act on impeachment until relatively recently actually. Not 2.5 years. Don’t equate one Democrat to another, they aren’t all exactly the same nor do they think about issues in the same exact way.

And that would be great, up to the point where Nancy admitted the impeachment has been going on for over 2 years.
www.breitbart.com...

edit on 21-12-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

www.military.com...
Title: Senate Sends Trump Defense Bill with 3.1% Military Pay Raise

the whispered about ChrissMass Recess Coup, to arrest Trump & Pence from office then install Pelosi whodrafts Hillary as VP ...... got thwarted by the Trump Pay Raise Law in-the-nick-of-Time

background link: www.naturalnews.com...

Title: Do you believe me now? Democrats actively rolling out scheme to remove VP Mike Pence so they can install Nancy Pelosi, then Hillary Clinton as President… the CRIMINAL COUP IS HERE
Friday, December 20, 2019 by: Mike Adams

top topics

<< 1   >>

join