It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi doesn't want to talk about Impeachment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Pelosi, D-Calif., did briefly address impeachment during her session with reporters, in a bid to tamp down speculation over why she is holding off on transmitting the two articles of impeachment to the Senate for trial.

But as reporters continued to pepper her with questions on the subject, the speaker responded, "I said what I was going to say." She later asked if anyone had questions about other issues such as the "SALT tax," stating, "I'm not going to answer any more questions on this."

WTF? You spend 2.5 years blabbering about impeachment, then the #ing day after you drop a deuce on Trump's doorstep, you don't want to answer questions about it? Could it be that you don't have answers because you have no plan? The hangover from being power drunk must be a tough one. A cold beer and greasy burger usually cured my hangovers, I'd say give it a try. You look and sound like you need it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why is there not a million man march on Washington happening RIGHT NOW?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I hope everyone sees what a ridiculous farce this has been since day one.

Some of us called it early.

I also hope to hear silence from a certain few. Because, I know admitting they were wrong is just not possible.

edit on 19-12-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

George Soros will not pay for it. He pays for all those protesters. They are not real protest, they are staged events. Hey, Antifa isn't free.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"The Senate shall set the time and place of the trial".

She has to try and maintain her appearance of power.
Watch out for her crooked finger pointing, that
is such a powerful gesture, lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Thats what I want to know.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Rent the bus, buy some chicken MacNuggets and a few 40s. I'm in!!

also please call my boss and tell him I need a few days off!!
edit on 19-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Could it be that Pelosi is quietly requesting, from the Senate a quid pro quo through back channels? I can only wonder.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

All the democrats did was show to the world how much they hate Trump and the people who voted for him.

So, okay. You showed the world your ass, Pelosi. Now own it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What is hilarious is the dems think can hold on to this until they get majority in senate. However the senate doesn’t actually need her articles to move forward on the trial which will effectively kill the impeachment as they will acquit. Nancy can hold onto them as long as she likes. The democrats will scream and cry and kick their feet but the wheels are already moving to erase this.

Again this will make the dems look horrible in the public’s eyes because of how they ran it in the house investigation . You can’t ignore the rules and your own bias and than cry foul when it happens to you

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Thats what I want to know.

March? Why march? I figure the leftists will be marching when they realize that Trump is still president, he isn't going any where and will be re-elected in November.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Because Conservatives:

- generally live in rural areas far away from city centers
- have jobs to go to so they can continue to reap the benefits of the tax cuts on their biweekly paychecks

Seems like a cheap shot, but knowing several people who rely on the government for subsistence...none are conservative.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Incredibly in her press statement Pelosi said she was proud of the "bi-partisan" effort.
She actually said it.
Not sure whether it's delusion, senility or sheer embarrassment that would lead to lie so blatantly.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Rent the bus, buy some chicken MacNuggets and a few 40s. I'm in!!

also please call my boss and tell him I need a few days off!!
How about you bring the McNuggets from your work after you tell Ronald you need a few days off yourself?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Because she done gone off and fonked up... Political suicide is starting to set in...

Oooooh, yes, I really did it.

......................16 hours later......................

Oooooh, no, I really did it...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why should we march? There doesn't seem to be any need. If the Democrats don't move the articles over to the Senate, it can still start a trial with what it has from them ... nothing. And if they have nothing, then there's nothing to see here, vote acquit and move along. That's all on the House then, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Nobody wants to talk about Herpes or toe fungus either.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Incredibly in her press statement Pelosi said she was proud of the "bi-partisan" effort.
She actually said it.
Not sure whether it's delusion, senility or sheer embarrassment that would lead to lie so blatantly.

Bipartisan? Yeah, okay Nancy, apparently I missed something. The only thing Bipartisan about any of this that I can think of would be the hallway bathrooms. Nancy has clearly lost her mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She actually said it.

I think Nanshee must consider the 1 vote from the Independent..."bi-partisan".

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe she was referring to the opposition? A few Dems voted with Republicans against it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join