It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the impeachment distracting us from?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

People having their rights trampled is dangerous too. I wouldn't be surprised if someone loses it soon and start assassinating Democrat politicians.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: toolgal462

I don't support Biden , I think he is to old but then so is Trump.

Biden is more than just old...

Sad state of affairs for a once great nation.

What's sad?
A political ideology manipulating the laws to try and overthrow the POTUS?
Or is Americans prosperity under Trump what upsets you?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

People having their rights trampled is dangerous too. I wouldn't be surprised if someone loses it soon and start assassinating Democrat politicians.

What rights are being trampled? I would think any reasonable American would consider attempts to unseat a legally elected president as wrong regardless of which side you're on. Hating someone is not enough to impeach them. And that's all it is.

edit on 12-19-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Debt.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump has brought this upon himself , bad things happen to bad people.

Then why isn't Nancy writhing on the floor somewhere, riddled with some horrible brain-digesting disease?

Just askin'......
edit on 19-12-2019 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm going to go with the low-hanging fruit, that they had to rush the articles of impeachment in order to keep up with Durham's op tempo. Immediately after the vote, MSM was saying early January for the start of the Senate trial, they need to get it nice and heated to distract from whatever's going to happen to Comey.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I can't imagine its a distraction - certainly not from a typical wasteful and misappropriated spending bill. People are capable of noticing more than one thing at a time, and over the course of weeks/months. I've never bought into the whole "distraction" thing. Sure, its been used, but every newsworthy event isn't designed so that we're incapable of processing anything else.

My thinking is it was designed to be used as a bargaining chip. A quid pro quo, if you will (ahem, Mr. Biden.) I figure, that they figured, if they could make it appear they have the upper hand, maybe they could convince Trump not to expose something he is planning on exposing.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join