It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the impeachment distracting us from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: toolgal462

I think the impeachment is distracting us from the fact that the Dems have NO ONE viable as a candidate.

Which is why Trump was trying to dig dirt on Biden ?

Most opinion polls put Biden ahead of Trump so they obviously do have viable as a candidate , if a new , younger viable candidate comes forward Trump is toast.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

I think it's cute that you believe opinion polls. When all you have to do is watch Biden speak and watch Trump speak.
You can have your "opinion polls" bro, but Biden aint gonna beat Trump. Not a snowball's chance in hell.

But please, continue to back and support Biden. I would welcome and enjoy watching him blunder his way through the debates and the election. It will be high comedy.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The Attorney General William Barr interview to air tonight on Fox News will contain some items that Democrats would rather keep hidden from the public.. I saw excerpts from it last night.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This has been sorely debunked. If you wanna go off what the polls say, sure. I'll go by what people are putting their money on.

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ODDS 2020 (UPDATED DECEMBER 19, 2019)
There has been significant movement on some candidates in the second half of 2019. Donald Trump’s impeachment hearing significantly impacted his election odds. He oscillated from even money to as high as +140 at some books during the impeachment process.

But after the House voted to impeach President Trump on Dec. 18, his odds to win the 2020 election actually improved to -125. The impeachment itself has rallied and activated his base, which is common going back to Bill Clinton in 1998.

On the Democratic side, polling favorite Elizabeth Warren emerged as the top challenger to Trump, surging past Joe Biden during the summer. But Biden pushed past Warren again in November, settling in at +600 to win the presidency in 2020.

Link

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think it's cute that you believe opinion polls.

I bet you would if they were in Trumps favour.

When all you have to do is watch Biden speak and watch Trump speak.

Two doddering old men , one a politician the other a blithering idiot , tough choice but I'd go for the politician over the blithering idiot.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You would lose that bet.

And funny you don't realize that Biden is both a "politician" and a "blithering idiot".

Neither of which I have much respect for. But go ahead and continue to support Biden, I encourage you to do so!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This is very fringe but I think that this may be a distraction from the attempts to take down 'deep state' players for corruption, sex trafficking, and other horrible snip that there have been some evidence for.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Those ass backwards fools. Voting age should be 25 unless you're in the military. 18 year olds these days are about as mature as 12 year olds. It's not a surprise the democrats are targeting 16 year old kids to vote for them. Most can be found playing online video games and calling online strangers every racial insult they can think of.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Related to what you are saying. It appears the real Hillary Clinton has gone into hiding.

mobile.twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think it's cute that you believe opinion polls.

I bet you would if they were in Trumps favour.

When all you have to do is watch Biden speak and watch Trump speak.

Two doddering old men , one a politician the other a blithering idiot , tough choice but I'd go for the politician over the blithering idiot.
Lmfao, of course you'll pick corrupt establishment swamp creatures and no surprise considering how skewed your perspective is on American politics, you're a funny kind of User, incredibly wrong most of the time, however comical you indeed are ☺

link   

A distraction from the strong possibility that Gov. Blackface is about to receive a private lesson as to what exactly the state motto of Virginia means?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don't support Biden , I think he is to old but then so is Trump.

Sad state of affairs for a once great nation.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yeah, we know. We've all heard this before. If anyone besides Hillary or the 15 Republicans Trump beat out in 2016 would have ran against Trump, they would have beat him. He would have been toast.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If they were in Trump's favor, you would still have take 15 to 20 points away from Biden and add them to Trump.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes very sad. Unemployment at all time low. No middle east wars raging.

Isis defeated.

I'm so sad/end sarcasm

btw, old does not equal "doddering" or even incompetent.

although Biden is certainly old and incompetent.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm not supporting Biden just saying he is a more qualified candidate , he's also sane which is nice.

As I said above I think they are BOTH to old for the job.
edit on 19-12-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This distraction is all about trying to get rid of the one person that threatens exposing our corrupt politicians. The dems must have more to fear than republicans. The swamp has both parties knee deep in the muck though. I'm expecting Lindsey Graham to turn on Trump before it's all said and done with. He's as dirty as any other.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

GOD I hope so.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
DNC knows that they are the swamp. This is their last ditch effort to keep Trump from exposing them. There are also some Republicans in the swamp, but nothing like the number in the DNC.

If they cant stop him, their days are numbered

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
DNC knows that they are the swamp. This is their last ditch effort to keep Trump from exposing them. There are also some Republicans in the swamp, but nothing like the number in the DNC.

If they cant stop him, their days are numbered

After all the attempts at getting rid of him that didn't work, what will they do in his second term? TDS is a dangerous condition. I sincerely hope that the president has Secret Service agents he can trust and are willing to dive in front of a bullet. There's no telling what the deep state may plan if all else fails.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What is the real issue that we are being distracted from that takes a Presidential impeachment.

Christmas time
peace on earth
good will toward man

all that....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join