It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Americans, what's the chatter around Trump in your country?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: toolgal462

He's not perfect either, but is there any other way to describe his social mannerisms?

Who, Trump? Or Trudeau.

Well, on Trump. His social mannerisms are fine.

When a picture or two or three of him in black face appears I may change my mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This isn't really about Trudeau though, just a casual look at what other countries are experiencing regarding opinions on Donald Trump post impeachment vote.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This isn't really about Trudeau though, just a casual look at what other countries are experiencing regarding opinions on Donald Trump post impeachment vote.

Yah well...people in glass houses and all of that.

Point I am trying to make is I don't give a squat what Canada or any other country think about Trump or what they think of the impeachment vote.

They all need to worry about their own leaders and government.

And that has always been my feelings on the matter, no matter who is in power.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well that's great, but it doesn't mean other people cant share what they're hearing. Don't read it if you don't care.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Well that's great, but it doesn't mean other people cant share what they're hearing. Don't read it if you don't care.

Was I stopping you or anyone else from sharing their thoughts? I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Point I am trying to make is I don't give a squat what Canada or any other country think about Trump or what they think of the impeachment vote.

But OP is curious, hence the thread.

Considering how much America is involved on the global stage, I think it's fair for other nations, especially our neighbor, to keep up with things and have an opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Except his/her opinion is that Trump is a social buffoon?

Not that the impeachment is good or bad for the USA or for the world in some way.

That's the depth of what his thoughts are on the impeachment and it's ramifications.

What a joke

edit on 19-12-2019 by toolgal462 because: changed to his/her to not offend anyone

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

We don't talk about Trump.

It's like the forbidden fruit of conversation.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

My personal opinion is that he's a social buffoon, that's what this thread is, opinions of people outside of the US regarding Donald Trump.

People have also shared favourable opinions, which I've acknowledged, because someone's internet opinion of a politician doesn't get me heated like it does you. Maybe hang around in the mud pit.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Except his opinion is that Trump is a social buffoon?

I try to keep track the best I can, but I think OP is a she (OP correct me if I'm wrong).

What's wrong with someone thinking he's a social buffoon? Many of those who voted for him would agree. That dude has the drunkest late night twitter rants, and he doesn't even drink.

That's the depth of what his thoughts are on the impeachment and it's ramifications.

They said they think impeachment might be because of how he carries himself... And they continued on to say they don't think it makes it through senate... So what would be the ramifications of this theory?

It's a light hearted opinion. OP wanted to get the worlds take on it, and no just Americans (sorry to comment as an American OP). You had a take on Trudeau ( who is also a gaf artist), so why can't people point out Trumps flaws?

I don't see the harm.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ugh. Isn't it though. Pretty good all in all though, we ALMOST had a respectful thread with people both sharing good and bad opinions about him.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Opinions differ, but as a white South African I'm glad he's still there.

Something was obviously said via the back-door last year, because farm murders and the ANC invective against whites and other minorities seems to have decreased since then, as well as large-scale race-based land expropriation (from people who aren't indigenous to SA either, but stole the land from the Khoisan people they regionally completely enslaved and committed genocide against).

While some in my community don't like his style, it's quite obvious that if the by now far-left democrats gain control of the US the albophobic, genocidal Marxists here in SA will be able to do what they wish (with possible applause from AOC and the rest of the Western hating, anti-capitalist democratic coterie in the US).
In fact they're probably envision the same stuff for the US already.

Well, I personally thank the Lord for the lifeline we still have in President Trump every single day.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just gave my opinion like everyone else. I don't see why anyone is upset with my opinion.

I am amused however, that now we think that "social buffoon" is a good enough reason to impeach someone.

What a brilliant, deep, and thoughtful opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ugh. Isn't it though. Pretty good all in all though, we ALMOST had a respectful thread with people both sharing good and bad opinions about him.

A conversation is just that. The thread is still open so it can't be that conflicted.

link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Wow! I had no idea that the politics of both countries were so entangled.

link   

I am amused however, that now we think that "social buffoon" is a good enough reason to impeach someone.

Justifying and making sense of something are two different things.

You could say "I think the dems are just mad Trump is Trump, and that's why they're impeaching him" and it doesn't mean you agree that's right or even ethical.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's not, that's why it wont go anywhere, like I said in my OP.
Dear lort. Does he pay you?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Dear lord, is my OPINION on anyone else's opinion really that important?

But do I really need to once again point out the utter hypocrisy of labeling Trump as the "social buffoon" when your country just re-elected Justin Trudeau????

LMAO you cannot make this # up!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Pay me for what? Pointing out that your leader is a social buffoon? Nope, I do it for free.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

and another nation with a social buffoon of a leader is heard from. nyuck nyuck

Don't you all see how hypocritical you all sound?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join