It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMILE ADVISORY...Modern Man Sticky Quick Start Guide for Scripture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Probably going straight to the New Testament in Scripture ...one needs to know just one place to get the modern generations pertinent 411.

In the first 4 books, the gospel, is great literary works. It helps to see the modern are salvation plan in Acts and the Pauline writings....which is most of the New Testament.

Acts, if one reads it through for an overview that one will more one than anyone.....then Rom 16 25 and 26 mike drop scripture there

This should be a sticky in every Bible, hopefully KJV or it's missing the important words, who would do that?..... Church Chat lady,,,yes him, she knows!

edit on 19-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I am struggling to grasp your train of thought. Were you drunk when you wrote this? It seems a little random.
I would genuinely like to hear what it is you are trying to say.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
I'm sorry, I am struggling to grasp your train of thought. Were you drunk when you wrote this? It seems a little random.
I would genuinely like to hear what it is you are trying to say.

It's his style. I have a good time trying to decipher his missives.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You guys are good...
Paul says his new salvation plan is the one from Jesus when blinded on the road to Damascus. A Mystery from before the world began and not from a man. Thats one of 6 mysteries Paul has fir us modern man

He says the whole world will be judged by his gospel, now now.....there's a reason Paul's in the Bible...he He

One look at Rom 16 ...25 and 26 marks the high bench

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This makes Paul's salvation.......the last in order of dispensing salvation....this is the new stuff

A new sticky....." THIS IS THE NEW STUFF "...... a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So, seeing a David c pack video going wild explaining the true salvation set me to this thread.....he was all over the old testament trying to say there is no rapture and true salvation is if you wait for a tiny bunch to receive the kingdom of God in Jerusalem.....then you'd know if you were truly saved

Going all around the store shopping for verses.....one He used was Paul's rapture verse but he stopped right before the in a twinkling of an eye part....

We don't have to put the separate parts together....it's linear in Paul's writings, if one realizes the method of dispensing true salvation changes through the Bible. First was get circumcised.....then follow the law and be circumcised......then believe who Jesus is and follow his commands.....then he died which ended the old testament, Paul says the testament ends with the death of a testator

That's where the new starts.....first salvation was the apostles going only to the jews.....then The new comers were told to forget the circumcision and just don't drink blood or fornicate and no meat from a sacrifice.....

Finally Peter agrees with Grace only and no baptism......Faith is counted as righteousness....and the faith is sealed for a certain length of time.

The believer is sealed by the Holy Spirit for a specified amount of time

TILL THE DAY OF REDEMPTION....mike drop

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Starred for being a little more coherent and for holding back on all the ...........

..........😎

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
'Abram believed GOD and it was credited to him as righteousness.'
The just shall live by faith.
I recognise a moral, spiritual and physical deficit in me. I am aware I am naturally predisposed to self. Self comes first. I am a mixture of urges, desires, instincts and passions based on self fulfilment and self-centeredness. The world is here to make me happy and meet my wants and appetites. I am out of balance with everything else in creation.
I am at enmity with my Maker. My self seeking puts me as 'god' in this world. It's all about me. The story of life is about me. After all, when I die the story is over.
For me this is sin. The genetic disposition to put myself on the throne of all I survey and not give GOD His rightful place. To do so, one must come off of the throne of their heart as king or queen and die to self. Death to self is not enough. One must be 'born again', so that the Spirit of GOD and life of Christ may enter in and realign everything within me to live in relationship with Him again as Adam & Eve did before they blew it.
It is my job to recognise my natural human state and inability to change my selfish nature, and also to believe or have faith in what GOD has done in Christ to reconcile me to Him. To trust that He has imparted His own divine nature within me to conform me to His likeness, so that I may walk in a genuine and personal relationship with the maker of the universe on a daily basis.
Hallelujah

new topics

top topics

join