It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal view of the Trump Impreachment and Election 2020

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am on a roll with two threads in a week.......

I will again state clearly I am not in the US and have no dog in this fight.

However, I do have a lot of people I can firmly call friends in the Great old US of A and I speak to them often, they are regular hard working people, not millionaires but not poor either and the over riding picture I get from them is that ever since Trump was elected against all odds (I think any logical person saw it coming) there has not been a moment go by where there was not a smear campaign running in the
"non biased" MSM.

I watched as much coverage as I could of the lead up to the vote and on election night when state by state votes started to roll in it was plain to see that the folks in the US had turned away from the Democrats and Hillary, which in it's self was a massive mistake on the part of the Democrats as if Sanders had of run I believe he would have won or at least been far more acceptable to the average Joe than Hillary, something that comes up time and time again is just how much people cannot stand Clinton.

So in walks the peoples champion Trump, he wins because it was clear how much the establishment hated him, how much the MSM hated him. Yet it is him sitting in the White house..

Roll forward a few years and the Impeachment which if I have it correct has to be heard and voted on by the Senate which is Rebublicain controlled, now I very much doubt that Turkey's will vote for Christmas so whilst it "maybe" a noble cause in the minds of the Democrats, and they want it to show just how unelectable Trump will be in 2020 it will of course have a totally different reaction among the general population (my opinion). Esp as I believe the economy is doing very very well and I get the feeling that the Working person feels that the President may actually be in their corner, or will middle America and the Blue collar workers be touted as deplorables again and give him a even greater victory?.

Not only did the Democrats give up the last election to Trump with their choice of candidate, they have also "more than likely" (Most definitely) given him the next also.

Certain parties and politician's the world over seem to have their ideas so far away from the public pulse it is confusing as best and down right scary at worst, just thinking what these types do when they do gain some power is troubling..

Just as the UK Labour party totally imploded in front of everyone's eyes in the recent general election, I see the same thing happening here with the Democrats.

Anyway I just wanted my thoughts put down here, I could of course be totally wrong as I only get US news when I actively search or ask for it and obviously you good folks have far more headway into the moving and shaking of what the hell is really going on, if nothing else we will just see even more Trumps threads post the 2020 election. I think the public hatred of Trump from the Democrats could very well be his greatest vote winner...

Cheers...

edit on 19-12-2019 by Petra137 because: paragraph spacing incorrect

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137Just as the UK Labour party totally imploded in front of everyone's eyes in the recent general election, I see the same thing happening here with the Democrats and at the end of all this

That's the Dream. I think you're generally correct in the sentiment of America. We have extremes on both ends, but the average working man and woman don't give a rats ass about this impeachment nonsense and 24/7 We hate Trump news. They are fed up and over it. They will vote Trump in, and what people aren't understanding is BEFORE the 2016 Election Trump was hated just as much as he is now but he was still an unknown. NOW people know him, and they know he didn't cause World War 3(they said he would) He didn't tank the economy(they said he would) he didn't lock up minorities and do other racist things(they said he would) So the people(and their were many) that bought the lies of the media in 2016, now have had 3 years to see they were all lies. THEY will all come out and vote for him 2020.

Don't' catch the chickens before they are hatched, and the election is still a long ways away, but if it was today, he'd win in a landslide.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

I'm just going to dtop this here...

S&F!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
denial to the grave...

'tic toc' or maybe Q can tell us what's really going on..?

Trump's going to get reelected, Hilary in jail, wall built, healthcare finally for Trump's hard supporters and America. education will be fixed so will be infrastructure.

and we'll all live happily ever after! .... this is just a screenplay for a movie coming soon to theaters in 2025
Trump v Dems: Trump wins

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Wait...what?! Trump got impeached.?!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My personal view of the impeachment, and it is only my personal view, I will have to now scroll through endless pages on ATS to get to a topic NOT related to the impeachment

Can we not just have 1 thread called "Impeachment good or bad" and i can even sum it up here for you, Trump greatest ever, democrats are criminals, that would be the overriding view on ATS, you can now get back to enjoying Christmas, with that said I have just saved you endless hours, thank me later

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
First time An American president was impeached for committing no crime.

Because there isn't a single president of 45 that hasn't either 'abused their power or obstructed' congress. It's like the job description.

First American presidential candidate illegally spied on by his own government.

First time an American presidential challenger paid a foreign spy to instigate said spying.

And the first time sore losers devolved to petty politics to get their little feable minded way.

My personal view is I hate the ever living hell out of Trump haters.

Because I've never once thought succession, or civil war was viable option until now.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Go on a killing spree then, it might help you rid your anger. Announce your civil war on trumps twitter I imagine there will be many others willing to kill in the name of, may I ask who you targeting first?

Americans take politics waaaay to seriously

Disclaimer this post is not to be adhered to, think I am more concerned I had to state that.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Go troll someone else.

That's just as bad as snip hats democrats twisting what Trump says.
edit on 19-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Go troll someone else.

That's just as bad as snip hats democrats twisting what Trump says.

Just wait until the Durham report comes out and Democrats go to prison. They played their game and had their fun. Now the ball is in Trumps court, and we will have out fun. Democrats will lose the election again, and Republicans will take the House back, and there will be plenty of howling from the left. Probably suicides too, oh well!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
or civil war was viable option until now.

I am a troll for misconstruing this part of your post?

What does a war involve if not killing?

I could be one of those members that gets the dictionary out but i am pretty sure what 'viable' and 'civil war' mean, do they mean different in your house?

edit on 19-12-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: neo96

Go on a killing spree then, it might help you rid your anger. Announce your civil war on trumps twitter I imagine there will be many others willing to kill in the name of, may I ask who you targeting first?

Americans take politics waaaay to seriously

Disclaimer this post is not to be adhered to, think I am more concerned I had to state that.

Yeah, tell that to Venezuelans.

Politics has the power to completely ruin your life. Idiots like AOC and Bernie would lead us right down the path of destruction. You can take it lightly, but that is only because you think things will always stay the same regardless of who is in power because that is the way it has been your whole life - but in reality things can change very quickly.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks for your point of view on all of this, Petra!

Assuming by your name that you are in Europe, and as a European myself, your view is interesting to me. Here in tiny Belgium, I never hear anything in Trump’s defence, barely anyone even talks about him other than repeating what they read in the news. Our news is nearly as biased as the US msm, and the public swallows it whole. Here, most people don’t have a clue about the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, … or what it means to be an American. I spent my teenage years in the US, so I have a little more grasp on American culture and politics. I was for Trump as soon as it became clear that he was going against the establishment, and was 90% certain that Trump would win in 2016. Now it’s more like 100%, unless something unexpectedly shocking happens in the mean time.

I also appreciate your take on “certain parties and politicians the world over” being so far removed from the public. It’s a global thing, indeed. In my view, it’s an epidemic of narcissism. Trump has some very narcissistic traits, but he’s not the full blown, malignant type. His narcissism limits itself mostly to grandiosity, which isn’t harmful on its own. I think he actually has a very keen sense of justice. He can be downright rude, and even ruthless, but from what I have noticed, it is always in response to an attack on him, or some other injustice. And like you said in your OP, he has been attacked non-stop since before day one in the US msm. His 6-page letter to Pelosi the other day was one of those counter attacks, and in my opinion very clear and irrefutable, with a touch of narcissistic grandiosity. Many great leaders in history have had that trait, by the way.

Soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

join