It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be removed for abuse of power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The real issue is all of the laws that have been stretched or broken to this point on both sides. I voted for Trump but he isn't may favorite guy in the world or do I agree with everything he does. I think he has done a really good job considering he has had virtually zero support from the left as well as people within his own party.

Bottom line is if it is found out he did commit an actual crime then he should be punished but for damn sure Hillary, Biden, Comey, etc need to have their judgement day as well because what they did cannot be allowed to happen again. The amount of faith I have in our political system lowers everyday. They have shown over the last several years that they cannot be trusted to do anything and their loyalty is only as good as the size of the nexts guys pocketbook not to America or its citizens

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When Nancy croaks, the morticians won't need to embalm her.
She is already pickled.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is pure gold , read this some time ago

www.cnbc.com...

She doesn't even know what goes down in her own street.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I read this on the news. The Democrats have lost their minds. They are abusing their powers way beyond what Trump ever has. Pelosi should be removed from office along with that Schiffty person who is edging her on.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Don will be ok, elected again.

It would do America good to see Nancy Pelosi succumb to all manner of horrors. Ahem, I mean that in the nicest way....NOT to see her on earth would be enchanting.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: lostbook

So young. So angry..! Dam that Rap music! Lol

I'm old, and give out. But I do love pointing out hypocrisy. I think it's the irony that makes this so ironic.
But angry, no, showing the stupid makes me smile. And with all this ammo, my only difficulty is choosing what to laugh at first. I still can't like rap. I tried. Closest I get is Rage against the Machine.

I was just being humorous. I used a line from one of the Nutty Professor movies.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So Nancy says.

Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.

Because Mich said.

In a late Thursday interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, McConnell (R-Ky.) all but guaranteed a Trump acquittal, saying there was “zero chance” the president would be removed from office, and promised “total coordination” with the White House and Trump’s defense team.

How are you going to get a fair trial if the guy that's basically the jury foreman is working with the defense to get him off?

www.washingtonpost.com... 9cb5a258-1dc7-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html

Where was your concern for fairness when the Democrats were - literally - ignoring the rules and re-writing them on the fly to screw the Republicans at every opportunity?

Do you seriously think the House procedures were fair? If so, then you should be thrilled by McConnell's attitude. If not, then why are you expecting anything less nakedly partisan now?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I remember that time I took a sabbatical from ATS. Seldom at that point had I waded into the political discussions/forums and when I did it was to vent about the Bush Crime Family or the Clinton Crime Family. Yes I've always been an equal opportunity hater of the swamp.

I had zero respect for either side of the Washington fence. But I was still lurking here & there and I saw good folk bullied and called names---like racist. I remember what it was like then and leftist thugs had the loudest presence and gang-attacked anyone who disagreed.

I remember how DB was back then. Using humor and being gentle in an attempt to keep peace and hoping debate would eventually level and calm the atmosphere. Look at him now lol.

Before you had a hard time finding me anywhere but talking UFOs & such. So I came back to lend my voice and defend good ATS fambly members who were getting smeared. I knew I wasn't a racist and I was pretty sure most of the folk I had come to know here weren't either. At least the ones being called it ahem.

Instead of talking about how I finally came to respect one POTUS, I just want to say there's about 20 of you that I've come to very deeply respect. You took the time to untangle the tangled mess of MSM and political lies with logic and a whole lot of typing because the convoluted lies have been many to the point of mass confusion. You took the time to speak for so many that knew & felt these things but couldn't express it as well and that's a precious thing.

Turns out nobody needed my help against the bullies and the tide eventually turned in the logic battle. I'm pretty sure some of y'all have caused some media-matters trolls to stroke out and quit their jobs too. Some of them have certainly had to change their socks in shame multiple times heh. Here's to y'all from the depth of my heart

p.s. - I know I'm not alone in that this impeachment is actually a swamp-fighter badge of honor and I'm guessing a hell of a boomerang.
edit on 19-12-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We'll get Nancy for becoming super wealthy by illegal methods.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny
However if there's any chance that Dems did anything illegal. I would not be opposed to having them tried and stuck in prison if found guilty.

Sorry, 'Abuse of Power' doesn't require any actual unlawful acts. It can be whatever the accuser wants it to be.

You have the demwits to thank for that.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So Nancy says.

Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.

Because Mich said.

In a late Thursday interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, McConnell (R-Ky.) all but guaranteed a Trump acquittal, saying there was “zero chance” the president would be removed from office, and promised “total coordination” with the White House and Trump’s defense team.

How are you going to get a fair trial if the guy that's basically the jury foreman is working with the defense to get him off?

www.washingtonpost.com... 9cb5a258-1dc7-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html

There is no constitutional requirement for a fair impeachment trial.
It's a political process not a criminal process.
It is designed to remove a President when he has done something so bad that his own party will concur with the opposition and a super majority of Senators will vote to remove him.
Talk about a 'fair trial' is from people who don't understand what the impeachment process is about.
What you are seeing is the system of checks and balances WORKING. In this case it is stopping a partisan effort.
Any House leader who knows they don't have bipartisan suport, yet persists with an impeachment process is an idiot - or in Pelosi's case, someone under so much pressure from extremists that she had to do it. She herself understands the need for a bi-partisan impeachment. She said it herself.

As usual Democrats don't want to play by the rules because doing so means they can't win. They want to change the rules.

The tyranny of the Democrat party is being checked by the Constitution. You should embrace that fact, because not so long ago the Republicans tried to remove Clinton and the system saved him. It will also save Democrat Presidents in the future if they are subjected to a partisan effort to impeach.

Try to stop reading headlines that appeal to your everyday understanding of a trial and do some leg work.

edit on 19/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Every single democrat who voted yes should be removed from office for abuse of power.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Nice! Thanks for reminding me of Rage... Downloading some right now. Forgot all about Bulls on Parade and the rest of those old 90's killer hits.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Bullet in your head

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
All those in favor of removing Pelosi from power say "I".

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The I's have it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Because the Senate knows there's no evidence to which Trump was impeached. Why does "fair" suddenly concern you?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You come here less and less because you're constantly shut down and called out by the hypocrisy you espouse in old threads that are linked for all to see. shooterbrody owns you. Probably a good thing you don't see this. Stick to Twitter where all the rest of the hyper-emotional drama queens are.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

When Nancy croaks, the morticians won't need to embalm her.
She is already pickled.

Yes, I admit, I use this a lot, but it cracks me up every time I look at it.

Pickled Pelosi

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: LSU2018

Bullet in your head

The Ghost of Tom Joad

You'll be running through a wall soon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join