It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be removed for abuse of power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!

Ever hear that before? Yea, as long as you aren't an illegal crossing into the US, then you are well above the law. But I digress. This is about abusing power. Nancy is the leader of the House of Representatives. She isn't a senator, and doesn't have any say in the senate. Yet here she is, trying to strong arm the senate into doing what she wants, and not what the rules say. Clear abuse of power. She must be removed. again, she ins't above the law.

www.foxnews.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.

A fair trial. Like the fairness that was shown in the house? Why don't you just tell everyone what you really want Nancy. You want to remove Trump and Pence and proclaim your spot as leader of the world. You are everything you claim Trump to be. A disgusting wretched bitch. History will paint you with horns.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So young. So angry..! Dam that Rap music! Lol

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Network Dude, I can't agree with you more.

Now I know why we are brothers from different areas.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
Nancy and her comrades are the definition of the term "close enough for government work". She may as well phone it in. Nothing she ever says comes with any deep thought. She doesn't bother to read bills and she comes off as having only half listened while hearings were taking place.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
OP, you miswrote "Donald the Demented Trump". FTFY.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I'm old, and give out. But I do love pointing out hypocrisy. I think it's the irony that makes this so ironic.
But angry, no, showing the stupid makes me smile. And with all this ammo, my only difficulty is choosing what to laugh at first. I still can't like rap. I tried. Closest I get is Rage against the Machine.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Really?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Bless your heart. LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ever hear that before? Yea, as long as you aren't an illegal crossing into the US, then you are well above the law. But I digress. This is about abusing power. Nancy is the leader of the House of Representatives. She isn't a senator, and doesn't have any say in the senate. Yet here she is, trying to strong arm the senate into doing what she wants, and not what the rules say. Clear abuse of power. She must be removed. again, she ins't above the law.

www.foxnews.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.

A fair trial. Like the fairness that was shown in the house? Why don't you just tell everyone what you really want Nancy. You want to remove Trump and Pence and proclaim your spot as leader of the world. You are everything you claim Trump to be. A disgusting wretched bitch. History will paint you with horns.

Sorry Dude, laws dont apply to Democrats or their token of the month

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Right on! She is corrupt as they come!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yeah she is only suggesting and deflecting any and all questions, she doesn't get to do that.

Once the Articles are voted on, it goes to the Senate, the damn speaker can't do anything about it and she can bitch, whine and moan, but it is what it is.

I really HATE you Nancy Pelosis 😊

Her hypocritical reasons are trash as she wants to accuse the Senate for an unfair trial, yet ran along partisan lines iin the most draconian setup in the House ever.

Bannon once said she is a Master Politician, but even still you can see she is losing her grip once the Articles get voted on, she is OUT OF THE LOOP, DONE, ALL SENATE ACTION.

SHE DOESN'T GET A SAY AND WHAT TO ENFORCE AND INSPECT.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The smell of TDS in the morning is glorious, keep it up bro, we know you're constantly triggered by a Great American President 😘

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So Nancy says.

Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.

Because Mich said.

In a late Thursday interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, McConnell (R-Ky.) all but guaranteed a Trump acquittal, saying there was “zero chance” the president would be removed from office, and promised “total coordination” with the White House and Trump’s defense team.

How are you going to get a fair trial if the guy that's basically the jury foreman is working with the defense to get him off?

www.washingtonpost.com... 9cb5a258-1dc7-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

why is "fair" all of sudden of importance to you? did you miss the house impeachment?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.foxnews.com...

you have no idea what your talking about...it's NOT ONLY ABOUT the actual written document....if you had done a "deeper dive" you would understand, but you are unable to, so continue your rant

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So Nancy says.

Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.

Because Mich said.

In a late Thursday interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, McConnell (R-Ky.) all but guaranteed a Trump acquittal, saying there was “zero chance” the president would be removed from office, and promised “total coordination” with the White House and Trump’s defense team.

How are you going to get a fair trial if the guy that's basically the jury foreman is working with the defense to get him off?

www.washingtonpost.com... 9cb5a258-1dc7-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html
Conversly, an all Partisan Impeachment all along party lines is FAIR?

Dude, are you blind? Are you incapable of rational and logical thinking?

The results of the House impeachment is anything BUT FAIR, wth are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The house impeachment wasn't a trial.

But whatever. I think that the Impeachment won't go anywhere. The House would of been better off censuring Trump and calling it a day.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Naw, none of us buy that from you of all people, we already know your views and answers, lol, to think you'll unfluence change with your postings?
Come one now, we all know you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The house impeachment wasn't a trial.

But whatever. I think that the Impeachment won't go anywhere. The House would of been better off censuring Trump and calling it a day.
Then why are arguing moot points if that's the case?
The dems are abusing their power and using against those that don't know better.
edit on 19-12-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join