It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Sleep well my friend. I don't see me staying up much longer either.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

I am sorry for your loss

My original intention was to write that to you earlier but i have been preoccupied with my own self for days now... So that is my excuse.

Your grandfather was intriguing. Inclination to creativity and art, also he seemed to have done a whole lot of thinking. Those kind of people spark my interest.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Looks like some of you are going to try to get some sleep. So good night to you

And thanks for writing me another edition of my morning newspaper "The Daily Shed"

7 AM here and my second mug of coffee is going on.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Hey, Wis. The novel is a work of art, if a bit self-indulgent. The movies are pretty great, but they lean more towards entertainment than art, I suppose.

I am fine.
Working on marketing myself online as an author, which is not something I love as much as the creative work. But it's necessary. Hope you are doing well.

edit on 20-2-2020 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2020 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

3 AM for me. The night is young though lol

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You've been with us almost from the beginning. I mean we are on Shed 24. That is years of shining your beautiful light upon the realm.

I have to catch up in here too. I didn't get to color my hair...yet.

Always love your pooh pics and memes!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Cheers DOE! Great to see you and look forward to your being able to spend more time with us.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Laser hair therapy? Ahaha! I'm wild and weird, but not that weird...yet.

I usually don't have problems with my prescriptions, but I have run into problems like you where the pharmacy and doctor's office aren't exactly on the same page. That's when you have to raise your voice and tell them...well, someone screwed up and in the meantime, I'm without my meds. They seem to fix the problem soon after.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

It is after 4 Am here so I guess you can look forward to a new edition of the Daily Shed.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Love your writing!

I loved the Lord of the Rings movies, they brought the books to life in an astounding fashion. One hell of a production!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: bally001

Oooooh, I love chickens! How on earth did they survive inhaling so much smoke and all?

I will have to check that thread out soon. To link, all you have to do is copy the url in your browser when you are on that page and then paste it in here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks, Night. I kinda love those films too. Especially the first one.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thank you Bally! I replied in the thread.

From one extreme to the other. Fires and now floods.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Mark and I have the extended collection of the videos. I've watched it soooo many times.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I never get to use my morning memes as I am rarely up early enough, but I'm using one anyway. It's morning somewhere in the world. Lol

How is everyone doing today?
It is another cold winter day here in New England, but I have the promise of spring which makes me smile. In a few months, greenery will come alive and the landscape will be painted with colorful, sweet smelling flowers. There will be a gentle breezes, bright sunlight and blue skies as the grey is washed away.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I am ok, but actually I am freaking out because I have to be at a dress rehearsal in several hours and the song I am to perform is still incomplete! I must compose:

Half a verse that functions as connective tissue into some fanciful poppycock about stingless bees, lemonflowers & peppertrees, and sour honey that makes you sneeze,

And a bridge that comments generally (albeit poignantly) on the nature of wanting to grow up fast when you're young, and then longing for a time when everything is rightside up if you don't hear the high notes when the moon howls at the coyotes.

Alas, I feel brain dead, so I say:

"O Muses! Dost thou foresake me in my greatest hour of need? Though I am a remorseless procrastinator and an inveterate doer of foolish things, have I not been a faithful servant? Hear my cries!"

/pathetic

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I truly hope you were joking, if so what I just read was hilarious. Well composed.

If not, my condolences, it was a pleasure to have made your acquaintance. By now your brain must be fried and you are a blabbering vegetable.

Muses are merciless, they demand we sacrifice everything.
Cheers and I hope all went well?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, very kind of you, but I am not one of the great founders, don't argue
I thread on the path of giants.
Too cold here. Brrr

It is so quiet in here, is every one sleeping?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Somewhere, a lovely muse hears a distant cry of dissapointment and lost faith and is saddened.

Awww, poor muse was just taking a little vacation. She will return.

Hope things went well DOE!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

But...but, I like arguing with you. You are as much a part of this Shed as the originals. So there!

How are you doing this evening Miss Wis?

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join