It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh alright, just one though. Gotta be up early!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

One it is then. I'll make sure the pixies are up early to serve you coffee and breakfast.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hey there, Fin! Welcome back!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Thank you Sir, good to be here.

Cool owl. I have an opinion about those birds also. I view them as clever beings. Just like i view crows as a bad omen. And seagulls are thieves. Swans represent beauty and faithfulness.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

In case you didn't know, you are part of the magic that breathes life into this place with your thoughtfulness, always being there for everyone no matter what, bringing your awesome music and things to ponder, sharing your daily life and adventures in the world. You're a beautiful soul and it is recognized and appreciated, always.

Thank you, fine lady. But i can be an annoying whiner also. And yes, glad to be here for others. I have a horse in that race. If i can make someone feel better, then i feel good about myself.

I have no idea what my purpose in this life is, but i know that it is not to make anyone's journey any harder than it already is.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

In other words, it doesn't really hurt if nobody can hear your screams.

Nope. Just regular milk bones.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Good Day Everyone!

Kya kitty woke me up too early and I can't keep my eyes open. So I'll be in my room snuggled beneath soft warm blankets.

Here is one of the Shed dogs I saw this morning.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Good Day Everyone!

Kya kitty woke me up too early and I can't keep my eyes open. So I'll be in my room snuggled beneath soft warm blankets.

Here is one of the Shed dogs I saw this morning.

Yeah cats... what a bunch of trolls. But i am a cat person and nothing will ever change that. I went to my friend's place yesterday and bought his cats unseasoned 100% chicken slices. I gave them some right away. Then i wake up at 3 am. They were all over me. I knew where the wind was blowing from. I gave the rest of the package to them and the munchie sound was like a truck driver was on a lunch break and eating sausage and french fries with triple mayonnaise.

Then they were gone for a couple of hours. They had to digest. And i was able to roll a cigarette for me to go outside and smoke, and then make some coffee.

The other one of those cat sisters is not a lap cat at all. But if i am lying down on the couch, she just walks over me just like that. With zero regrets

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hahaha!

Sometimes I give Kya fresh chicken or turkey.

I have had cats my whole life, mostly rescues. I'm too lazy to own a dog and they cost more to own. Though, I always wanted a Samoyed husky like the beautiful white puff ball in the pic above.

Man, I was sleeping like a baby. It's hibernation time for me, but being a human, I'm forced to join the rest of mankind in being awake all winter.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

There is a Samoyed husky nearby. I see that dog all the time when i walk here. Really beautiful creature. I am a cat person but i like dogs too. But there is no challenge when it comes to dogs.

"Look! It is me!" And the dog is like "Whoa! Coolest thing ever" And i am like "Look i have a tennis ball!" Dog: "Whoa that tennis ball is the coolest thing ever."

If you approach a cat in goodwill at the wrong moment, cat looks at you like "Hmm... I think i hate you"

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I used to like crows but in the last town I lived in there were thousands of crows that would cover a parking lot or dominate the sky. On my walk home from work late at night I'd witness a surreal army of these birds, flying away from me in the dark. I'd heard they sometimes attacked humans (maybe bright colors can set them off.) I wore dark clothes but I still felt uneasy walking home. It reminded me of Hitchcock's The Birds lol
edit on 21-12-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I made a killer salad today.

Iceberg lettuce, feta cheese, capers. cherry tomatoes and olives. Covered with garlic salad sauce. I can't send you any via pixie delivery because i ate it all! I just wanted to brag about it.

It was a strange grocery shop visit anyway. The young cashier lady looked at my beer row on the counter and said "here is 18, right, so i can cash it from you right away, you have counted them anyway" i replied "uuhhhm no... there is 30 beers" She said that she would have believed 18. I said that i am not here to be a rat and cheat. Just doing some shopping. She smiled at me. I would have smiled back but a long time ago i forgot how to do it, if i try to smile it looks like a movie of a serial killer who have just had a superb plan. So i just nodded

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Whee. I totally understand your uneasy feelings.

I also think that Hitchcock was some kind of a genius. Not the kind of genius that i could handle to put effort into investigating, but a genius anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Your salad sounds yummy. I never thought to put capers in a salad.

I like crows. They remind me of autumn. For some reason they seem more vocal then.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I still felt uneasy walking home. It reminded me of Hitchcock's The Birds lol

LOL! That reminds me of once when I was in a car and parked in a parking lot. I threw French fries out the window and there was so many seagulls, I felt like I was in that movie. We had to close all the windows.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yup, I agree. One of the greats.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yes, seagulls can be very food-eager lol They get lots of french fries.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You threw out french fries?

Does not compute.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Haha. I ate some and saw a few seagulls in the parking lot so I thought I would be kind. I didn't know they would bring an invasion of their pals.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join