It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just a little nostalgia, I finally figured out how to retrieve my pictures. These are my babies. one removed.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

What a beautiful photo of your fur babies out in nature! You should frame it.

It's devastating when we lose a precious pet or know they are getting old and their time with us is limited. Still, it is such a gift to have them in our lives and we'll always have beautiful memories of all the love and joy they brought us.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPakSyx

It is so wonderful to see dragons upon the page again, and to have you back home where you belong.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Good Morning or whatever it is for you!
I'll be going out with my Sister later for lunch and then a stop at The Honey Shop. Mark wants to try one of their CBD products and I might get an essential oil.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love your inspirational quote of do everything in love. After a particularly disappointing friendship where I dealt with lies and emotional abuse along with head games , I do need to remember to forgive with love, though it’s so very hard at times. I seem to flop back and forth from forgiving with little resentment, to feelings of righteous justice in exposing him for what he is actually capable of in hyperbole and dishonesty.

Unfortunately, I haven’t always been dealt with in love as well... by more than a few 😂.. and they feel quite justified in treating me like dirt, especially behind the scenes, which makes it difficult to treat them with love , but not impossible. Because Jesus asked us to forgive our enemies and pray for them... I try very hard to do that. Some days are more difficult than others though, but I continue to work at it.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It takes more energy to resent than it does to just move on. It's not easy sometimes. Everyone has their faults, myself included. Being in a state of peace is vital yet mankind struggles. I take one day at a time. If I find myself in a situation where things are really bad, I'll take one hour or even one minute at a time to see my way through.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

It takes more energy to resent than it does to just move on. It's not easy sometimes. Everyone has their faults, myself included. Being in a state of peace is vital yet mankind struggles. I take one day at a time. If I find myself in a situation where things are really bad, I'll take one hour or even one minute at a time to see my way through.

I think the resentment is on an equal balance to how much of your heart you gave in a friendship ( not talking romance here )... and how deeply you were disappointed and hurt. Some can move on with little resentment because they never really cared that deeply to begin with... while others struggle more because their hearts have been wounded and disappointed on a deeper level.

Yes Night..everyone has their faults.. some more than others perhaps ? .. in God’s eyes even ?
Ultimately, first, I care about truth, though everyone is guilty of fudging truth a bit, depending on various reasons. Some just have much more nefarious or selfish reasons to lie. After truth comes love and forgiveness.

Perhaps that is not in proper order.. but I trust my God will help fix it in time. I so need His strength and wisdom some days.

Another song dedicated to my God..

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Quiet in here...

time for some uplifting music

my favourite harpist..

Ok.. maybe not so uplifting, but definitely interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I do appreciate the advice and encouragement. I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear.

Eventually I let go of my resentments Night.. and often have a good chuckle about them years after the fact.
Have even become friends with some after honestly airing out grievances.

Some do go a little deeper than others though, depending on the cause. Trying to work hard at letting it go and I’m getting better at it.. I think .. I hope.

Life is too short to hang on to resentments.. but sometimes it’s hard not to let certain people and their behaviour get under your skin... but that is just something I need to work on. I do find some people’s behaviour extremely comical after the fact.. which makes it easy not to have resentments against them even if they are lying about me or striking out at me.

It all gets to be one big clown show after awhile and you just quit caring so much and laugh about it instead.

Once again.. thank you for the reply.

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join