It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey Blue and Syx, Since we all missed spaghetti day, I'll have the pixies make us some for dinner. Better late than never eh?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Out of the blue and into the black.

I'll be back...(not like Arnie, shh.)

There's a 3 sisters tale still.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just dropping in to say hi to everyone. I moved my family into a new place this past weekend and have otherwise been busy day-laboring. I pushed a broom around for a while last week and tomorrow I go help build a fence. I don't have an internet connection at my new place (I am at a McDonald's right now using their wifi) and may not get one at all, so my posting will be spotty or nonexistent. Hope all's well.
edit on 1/5/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

National Spaghetti Day is on my bday!
Perfect for an Italian,
It was your Birthday AND you are Italian. Well that calls for a celebration. As usual I am late. Happy belated Birthday Bug

Also, hi everyone!

Hello to you too.
I have been doing some digging through "ancient posts" and found yours too. I miss your prose and gentle injection.
So good to see you, a giant WIS hug, actually let's just run with the wolves, it made me so happy to see you.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Nice to see so many friends here tonight. Was it the spaghetti?

Bugs, I'll save a plate once I actually cook it.

WIS, I sent you an email but I hope it didn't wander to another realm and get lost.

I fear that mother has hacked my ATS account as we had beans for dinner.

This was beans (didn't recognize what type of flavorless ones they were) mixed with hamburger and not enough onions. As sauces and seasonings are an alien concept to mother I dumped ketchup, Mrs. Dash-like seasoning, and cheese (gotta have cheese) on my plate. Spices are my addiction so the more the better I say.

Hopefully I can go to the store on Tuesday and stock up on chillies, hot sauces, and anything other foods on the very spicy side.
edit on 1 5 2020 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Awww! Thanks everyone!

Thank you Night, I love the fairy cake!

Six! Thanks so much, yes waaay too long! New year's res.,(not really timing is coincidental,) trying to post more! Tell CC hi, I miss you both!!

Hi Wis! Sooo good to see you! You posted one of my favorite gifs, the girl jumping in circles! I remember doing that when I was young!

Your not late, I just announced it (b day) today, due to National spaghetti day.

And yes, let us run, and run, and run, with the wolves. Ah, if only!
But I still want the giant Wis hug!

Blue, mmm, can you post pics?

Praying for Rain!

Love you all!
edit on 5-1-2020 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thanks for posting that vid Speedy.
We have a ways to go, as a species.

Hi to everyone, was attracted in from the smell of the spaghetti sauce.
Would anyone like some garlic-bread ?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

I hope your Birthday was as wonderful as you dear Bug.

I am very happy today seeing old friends appear. Perhaps 2020 will keep you and others here this time.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Must be spaghetti magic.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Oh hell yeah, must have garlic bread with spaghetti! Good to see you tonight Khnum! Where ya been?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

GAH, no internet connection? I'd die! Hope you can get to McDonald's more often so you can pop in.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Fantastic video! I like watching things like that on youtube. There are things on youtube that hold my attention for hours on end. Thank you! Oh and...great to see you today! YES, you've abandoned your Three Sisters story for too long now.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Really enjoyed that I’ll Be Ok song. Beautiful lyrics..though I must admit it’s difficult to heal from disappointing relationships with a heart wide open. I’ve tended to close my heart off because of past disappointments in many types of relationships, and I’m not sure I can tear down the walls I’m building to protect it.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that despite the beauty of the lyrics, I’m not sure I can agree with them all. Sometimes it’s not better to have loved than to have not.. depending on the pain and scars left behind.

Still a beautiful inspiring song though.. and it made me wish I could heal with a heart wide open... but alas, I fear I will have to heal with simple, painful, heartbeats and time.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh hell yeah, must have garlic bread with spaghetti! Good to see you tonight Khnum! Where ya been?

Hi NS. Thank-you, and from whence does this "Khnum" emerge ?

Hope you enjoyed the garlic + garlic + garlic + lots of butter bread.

Been out in the been fields: amongst the beens, nobeens, maybebeens, hasbeens, and whateverbeens. ( LoL )

Well: don't know anything really, just saying it for fun. ( LoL )

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Hi nothin,

Love your work.

Perhaps get an avatar thingy goin. Might help with mixups regarding the gray background.

My thoughts,

Bally

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Been out in the been fields: amongst the beens, nobeens, maybebeens, hasbeens, and whateverbeens. ( LoL )

Definitely have spent time with the hasbeens as well as the whateverbeens. They can be the most fun.😆

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

OMG, So sorry I messed the names up! I don't know how that happened. Must have been the pixie dust in my coffee.

Holy moly it's 5:21 Am!!!!!!! Must get to sleep.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Hola Bally, our clandestine fire-fighter !

Am not even working ! LoL !

Was pondering an avatar the other day, and then: nothing...
( LoL ! ),

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hie Shaye !
Will agree with you that it is wonderful to listen to many different stories, or ideas, or whatever.

Ha Pi Nu Yir, and cheers !

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join