It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lamington, a light cake piece, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with shredded coconut. A bit of a favorite here.

Smiths crisps/chips. A good solid crisp with crunch.

Somehow they have blended them.

Weird, eating chips with a Lamington taste. You are welcome to partake NS. lol. A Piece of the Willy Wonka like pizza is next.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 3-1-2020 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I'm in!
Thank you kind Sir!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
(Syx is seen coming down from the Sky)

As I approach yet another Shed, I can see some old Friends milling about, and some I have not yet met. Hello good people of The Shed! Yes it is I, SyxPak, with another account. I have forgotten My original account password, so am here under this Nick. It's been a long flight and I am already thinking of settling down for a nap. I wanted to come here first to say Hello. Ok Now I must rest. You will be able to find Me at the Dragons Keep where I will be Wing Bumping some of My old Friends there, before I lay to rest. After that I will most likely Shape Shift into My Human form and Wander the Halls of This New Glorious Shed Incarnation!

edit on 12 18 2019 by SyxPakSyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPakSyx

Mike, I've missed you so much! I hope this time you can stay longer. I'm just about to get ready to go out with my friend for the day. Hope to see you tonight! It made my day to see you here!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Good Day people of the Shedlands!

Have a beautiful day!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
.. and now for something lighthearted...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey Night, this is your favorite stalker with a PM for you when you get back from the beach.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share these.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Ha! This time, I checked my PM's before coming in here.

I actually have energy today after being zombified for a while. The hazelnut coffee from Dunkin Donuts was heavenly after the chicken salad my friend and I had for lunch at a pizza place.

For supper I had spinach and cheese Stromboli. Now there are brownies on the counter screaming my name. You can probably hear them.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh...my...God.

Prayers for the heroes and everyone. Horrific!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sorry Bally, my schedule is a little tight, I don't have a rain pic so I hope these guys will do.
I listen to BBC in the morn' before I go to work. The reports are terrible, and I think how little I can do for our Aussie kin in here. Words are shallow. So terribly.
A WIS hug, I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Sorry Bally, my schedule is a little tight, I don't have a rain pic so I hope these guys will do.
I listen to BBC in the morn' before I go to work. The reports are terrible, and I think how little I can do for our Aussie kin in here. Words are shallow. So terribly.
A WIS hug, I am sorry.

Thanks mate. Surely some of the countryside has to run out of bush/fuel at this rate. And to think we here went through it on November 8th nearly 2 months ago.

I am sure I was reporting on it (shed 23) Late September, 2019 when the fire was burning just over the mountain from us regarding the ever expanding size and smoke haze.

I still remember that Nov 8th night like it was yesterday.

Kind regards,

Bally
edit on 3-1-2020 by bally001 because: comprehension

edit on 3-1-2020 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I can't find the words that will work enough to show You how Much I wish I could Help You and Your Country Mates, in some way. Good Lord God A Mighty... I can wish You all the Best of Good Luck. What good it will do for You all is feeble at best, I'm sure.

Soaking Myself to Fly Your Way, and Bring the Rains to You All. I Strongly Hope This Works.
Sincerely,
Syx

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There might be an upside to this yet,the ADF might be too busy to fight this war Trump is trying to start.Reserves are being called up,navy,helicopters are all going to be busy.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh...my...God.

Prayers for the heroes and everyone. Horrific!

The hero in this pic from a news article is 'true love's' brother.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thank you friend for your supporting words.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
There might be an upside to this yet,the ADF might be too busy to fight this war Trump is trying to start.Reserves are being called up,navy,helicopters are all going to be busy.

A good insight. R.A.A.F. have a decent presence in Victoria. I'm wondering where our 2 'new' carriers are. They may be small compared to other nations but they crew professional airborne crews and LHD's.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

We should all keep images of rain in our minds, a downpour of rain to end the fiery siege.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Words are shallow. So terribly.
A WIS hug, I am sorry.

It's so hard when words are all we have, but they are backed with love from you and from all of us here.

Hugs!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Syx, it is so good to see you back home and supporting our dear friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join