It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How have you missed it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is my second time around on ats, actually been around since 2003. I lost all my login info, Changed job's, could not be on as much as when I worked 3rd shift.

I loved it, I loved that so many members followed the motto to "deny ignorance" and research the he'll out of every topic, debunking with facts, credible information, knowledge. All conspiracies presented were debated and decided upon by a majority to come to a conclusion, a conclusion based on all that research fact truth and knowledge. There was certainly members here that appeared to be much more credible than others on particular subjects.

I met people in many impressive fields of work, and I met homeless guys on library computers who could research like no others. What happened? How in the hell Instead of grasping it, did the majority here, so many people here miss the biggest conspiracy of their lives?

A real life, filled with fact, filled with motive, capability, witnesses, bad guys, conspiracy? Instead of getting it, catching on, the majority has fell for the deception.
Fell for it all. I am talking about what is REALLY UP WITH TRUMP. He IS, a Russian asset. He DOES have interests, along with his hand picked crew, they connect over and over, where are all the theorists who connect those dots? Where are the theorists who actually looks at the facts, not politically, I'm talking about starting with his connections with Melania, how that ever happened.

I have on other sites so where others have theories that she was groomed for him. Melania was the first stages of his grooming , he was a mark because of his ignorance and bragadociousness. He has been manipulated and might not even know it, he is that ignorant.

I want to see some of the great minds here on ATS do the research. Approach the subject with a true "deny ignorance" methodology, show the pro's and con's of the possibility, since folks ARE rotting in jail for doing his bidding, there is real proof of him committing crimes, people REALLY DO come up dead or missing when it comes to trump, research that HE IS in deep with Russia, turkey, others.

I want to see it laid out by members who can debunk or not, the FACTS, not the Russian generated misleading meme info, the REAL info. This is too intriguing to just say, nah, he ain't in with Russia. Too much says yes, he is.
Why are ATS members not on this? We know, somebody hired analytical teams to find 'marks' on Facebook and other sites, targeted them with false information and it stuck.
We know Russians held Trump rallies in the US. We know Trump was having secret meetings with them. We know they dangled a hotel in Moscow, for what? I want to see some good old ATS denying ignorance research done!
edit on 18-12-2019 by MayRenee because: To add information regarding my tenure.

edit on Thu Dec 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: PARAGRAPHS are your friend

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
This is my second time around on ats, I lost all my login info, Changed job's, could not be on as much as when I worked 3rd shift. I loved it, I loved that so many members followed the motto to "deny ignorance" and research the he'll out of every topic, debunking with facts, credible information, knowledge. [...]

Deny Ignorance does not means deny reality ...or being delusional.

FACT: The "Russia" excuse is Hillary's way of explaining away her arrogance and incompetence at LOSING the election. Only a lunatic would think that >60 million American were Russian bots

FACT: The Dossier was also paid for by Hillary. Intel agencies contradicted its false claims and the IG report condemned the FBI for changing a contradicting e-mail from the Intel agencies which they then used to illegally get a FISA warrant on Trump.

Get your facts straight
Accept the results of a democratic election
Hillary was and remains a drunk, arrogant, incompetent, corrupt and overall sh**ty candidate
Trump will be re-elected in 2020

edit on 18-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Dec 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
I don't think anyone thinks 60 million Americans were Russian Bots that's ridiculous. But I know for a fact that people's decisions before ,during ,and now, their vote was made up based on Russian memes that swayed their line of thinking. Russian held rallies. I know for a fact that Trump has employed the methods aforementioned in Mien kempf. I personally know many many people who voted based on lies presented to them on the Internet by Russian Bots. That's significant. Wow. My first reaction from a member, and it's simply filled with the same crap I'm saying you guys have all fallen for. I'm not here because I'm some democrat that's crazy because Trump won an election. I'm here because of the facts. Trump did not win the election because Trump was some popular great guy. He had help and it came from Russia. I want to see it discussed here instead of all the other crap like what you're saying Hillary Hillary Hillary

edit on 19-12-2019 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Do you plan to bring any of those facts here...how about some of that research you're so fond of? All I see is a wall of words without any substance. A plea for others to prove it for you. In case you missed it many here have said similar to you...yet always the same thing...no facts no research just media propaganda, outright lies, and oh mah feelz.

Maybe you come back with something of substance and I'll debate and hash it out with you...until then its late and I'm not doing your homework.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Holy hell wall of words.

The one thing we can all agree on is it is guaranteed only 8 years max. If all you say is correct then what can he do in 8 years? Not much, and we move on to someone else.

Give Obama 20 years and we would be screwed, but 8 years and it is like he was never there... That is how it works...

We can start by YOU laying out just one fact and we can debate...it is your post BTW...

edit on 19-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Thanks for the summary. I was trying to determine if it was worth the trouble of reading 1,000 words all bunched together. You've now removed that decision.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

If you really want to deny ignorance, you should dive a little deeper into the research of your subject matter. I don’t think it’s everything you think it is.

.........and paragraphs would be awesome.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I don't think anyone thinks 60 million Americans were Russian Bots that's ridiculous. But I know for a fact that people's decisions before ,during ,and now, their vote was made up based on Russian memes that swayed their line of thinking. Russian held rallies. I know for a fact that Trump has employed the methods aforementioned in Mien kempf. I personally know many many people who voted based on lies presented to them on the Internet by Russian Bots. That's significant. Wow. My first reaction from a member, and it's simply filled with the same crap I'm saying you guys have all fallen for. I'm not here because I'm some democrat that's crazy because Trump won an election. I'm here because of the facts. Trump did not win the election because Trump was some popular great guy. He had help and it came from Russia. I want to see it discussed here instead of all the other crap like what you're saying Hillary Hillary Hillary

No, clearly, you are here ONLY because you are a hurt Hillary-supporting democrat.

Mueller could not find ANY truth to the Russia hoax, but you can ?

We are not the ones that fell for "propaganda", YOU ARE.

One week before the election, James Comey ( not a Russian) Head of the FBI ( not Russian) reopened the investigation into Hillary's illegal handling of CLASSIFIED INFORMATION IN HER HOME.

And you want to trust Hillary with the US nuclear arsenal ?

No American need be influenced by Russia, China, Klingons or Space Aliens
The choice was clear:
-Hillary, who got millions from Russia for her corrupt deal for Uranium1, got Americans killed in Benghazi and with her Syria disaster created the greatest refugee crisis since World War 2 and who defends her husband Bill Clinton who went to Epstein's PEDO ISLAND at least 23 times
..or...
- Trump, a billionaire businessman

The choice is clear- TRUMP
( speaking for myself, I do not support or defend pedophiles)

...and on "Trump did not win the election because Trump was some popular great guy."
Might want to rethink that one over based on FACTS. Projection issues ?

edit on 19-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You open a thread with hyperbole with no substance. It is on you as OP to prove your point, not for others to do the research for you. Lame

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Too right!

And lets not forget that Pelosi talks like HIllary walks... Staggeringly.

Ice Ice baby... I love the United Spot..

Oh and welcome back OP... now stop it..

edit on 19-12-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee Lets begin here:
www-vox-com.cdn.ampproject.org
How Cambridge Analytica WORKED, and who hired them.

edit on 19-12-2019 by MayRenee because: To add link

edit on Thu Dec 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Fix your link please

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

a reply to: MayRenee Lets begin here: www-vox-com.cdn.ampproject.org... amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15767391635152&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.v ox.com%2Fpolicy-and-politics%2F2018%2F3%2F23%2F17151916%2Ffacebook-cambridge-analytica-trump-diagram How Cambridge Analytica WORKED, and who hired them.

You don’t get to just post some link to a partisan site and think that absolves you of your responsibility to do some work to justify your position. You don’t get to come on ATS and pretend you are the all-knowing Oz with some secret knowledge of what’s behind the curtain. You need to earn respect first before people will give you the benefit of the doubt and so far you haven’t done anything to impress anyone.

Some advice...paragraphs are your friend...use them. Also, you don’t get to start insulting other people’s intelligence with your condescending hyperbole and expect them to be receptive. Try using some tact and intellectual arguments.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MayReneeYour story sounds like an old violin,very obvious you lack in wisdom,giving where you get your info,you sound like a cry baby liberal,stupidist thing I ever heard,do us a favor lose yourself for a few years more with this BS

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

For a guy who talks a LOT about research and facts, it seems kind of strange that you have absolutely NONE in your OP. Yet you talk about it like it is all proven, and that everybody is stupid for not believing it.

Provide some proof, NOT HERESAY, its on you! Youre telling everybody how stupid they are for not seing what youre seing - So what does that make you, if you cant provide one single proof of anything your saying?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I thought there was a lot of evidence to show how Russian bots influenced the election. Not only to benifit Trump, but to mainly spread left vs right hate and distrust.

I don't think the claim was that 60 million voters were bots, but that there were hundredds (if not thousands) of bots spreading negative political discourse amongst social media.

And blaming everything on Hillary just seems like a weak argument at this point..

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I voted for Trump was simply based upon the fact that he was not Hillery I would of voted for Bonzo the monkey if he was running against the Hildabeast.

edit on 19-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here we can observe the usual tactics:
- Hillary is long gone, but they cannot let her go.
- Facts are opinions, opinions are facts.
- the personal attack is always a good way to end the debate.
- unbiased thinking is biased.

Welcome to 1984, second edition.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Half the trump supporters on here seem to think fox is non-partisan news so it's not like ATS is unique in its search for non-partisan truth..

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Metallicus

Half the trump supporters on here seem to think fox is non-partisan news so it's not like ATS is unique in its search for non-partisan truth..
And the other half thinks CNN and MS'___' is fair and balanced.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join