It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives, I'm curious...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What do you all think about the fact that a vast vast majority of republicans look the same. Specifically, they look like middle-aged to older white men. When we turn on fox news, we almost invariably see old, white men. Sometimes some white women. This is further reflected in voting demographics. Republicans dominate the white male vote, while democrats receive votes from a far more diverse spread of people.

I'm very curious as to your reaction to this... Why do you think this is? Is it simply a coincidence? Do you just not even think about it?

I'm not saying all white people are racist, or anything ridiculous like that. I'm annoyed by the extreme SJWs as much as the next person. In fact, I'm a white man approaching middle age myself. But I'm genuinely curious why you think this is, or if you've ever even thought about it...

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Race is meaningless

Who cares what race people belong to?

Oh that’s right, racists do.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ever see the top of the Dem ticket?
edit on 18-12-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

Perhaps you are just seeing what you want to see?

As a Native American woman who is leaning conservative lately, I look to the Democratic party primary runners and I see...

Biden... old white rich guy.

Warren... old white rich woman.

Sanders... old white rich guy.

Bloomberg... old white amazingly rich guy.

In fact, the Democratic possible voters have so far managed to get rid of anyone of color.

Maybe it's just a politics thing?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Ever see the top of the Dem candidates list?

GMTA...

No second line needed.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What do I see? People who actually have some common sense left.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Warren is a woman, Sanders and Bloomberg are Jewish. 3 out of the 4 people you mentioned are not "white men"

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow
All white people look the same?
Interesting

Happy holidays

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They still call it the United Negro College Fund but they now accept people of all races. Then why not just change the name to reflect that fact. Oh, they did but get this; they won't drop the NAACP officially which says everything.

We are not going anywhere in this country until people stop referring to themselves as a crayon color instead of just a person like everyone else. It's not white people creating this culture either. It's different races fighting with passion to separate themselves in this forced tortured way and one party eggs them on to keep doing it for no good reason anymore.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Lamest trolling in a while. (This op, that is)

Damn, lol
edit on 18-12-2019 by Maverick1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Lamest trolling in a while.

Damn, lol

Agree. OP Reported to staff. Stupid ass post.
edit on Wed Dec 18th 2019 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe it's just a politics thing?

Maybe... But if it was, the demographics of voters would probably look pretty equal, wouldn't they?

In fact, this is not what we find.

www.pewresearch.org...

Try again?
edit on 18-12-2019 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Clearly you do not go to truck stops.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I see that White Men still exist..even at an older age. Does that Bother you?

Are we not allowed to be here anymore? Fyou and your attempt to mimic the propped up notion that White man is bad.

I am no Racist and spit on those who are...Is this 2019 or 1840.. I am confused?

edit on 18-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Perhaps a lot of it is due to societal pressures, and there existing specific terms for minorities that are Conservative. There are a lot more Conservative minorities than is let on in media, specifically because any minority that makes their presence known while Conservative gets attacked relentlessly.

Some examples of this. Alan Keyes, Herman Cain, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Dinesh D'Souza and Bobby Jindal. Those are just names from off the top of my head. Every one of the Black people I listed were attacked as "Uncle Toms". Every Hispanic was attacked as a "traitor". Those of decent from India are attacked as "conspiracy theorists".

To put it in perspective, I will use Kanye West as a further example that everyone has heard of, both political and non-political. The fact that he would even dare to talk to Trump or could support him in any way made him "crazy" according to the media!

They are there, they are just never put in the light of being minorities that are Conservative, because it doesn't fit the media narrative. They immediately get a target put on their backs, and are viciously attacked for daring to even entertain Conservative ideas.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Lamest trolling in a while. (This op, that is)

a reply to: TrueAmerican

Agree. Reported to staff. Stupid ass post.

Ah, so you guys' reaction to this phenomenon is to ignore its factual nature, and to attempt to silence someone bringing it up?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Warren is a woman, Sanders and Bloomberg are Jewish. 3 out of the 4 people you mentioned are not "white men"

I'll concede that Warren is a woman, although I personally can't take her seriously because she appropriated my personal Tribe for most of her life and we have ridiculed her for decades because of it.

I'm puzzled though that you think a religion is a race.

Did you miss that memo?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I'll concede that Warren is a woman,

um....Make that a white woman.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

You are right. Elisabeth is American Indian............

I bet they are glad she isn't!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Unfortunately, People who look too much at race, are the true bigots

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join