It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats this is your high point

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
never seen so much angsty rhetoric expended over something that is 'no big deal'.

Are you tired of the winning?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

It never occurs to you that he got us here. The dems didnt do this.
He did.
He impeached himself.
And for those of you saying this wont mean anything you are wrong

He will forever, FOREVER, be one of a small group of men found wanting when it comes to leading our country.
And lucky lucky him, the first to do it in his first term.
I know how much breaking records means to him.

Silly, that's impossible. He was in Michigan when the impeachment vote was taken in D.C. Unless it's true that he is a time traveler.

However, I agree with you on your point about it not meaning anything. I think that last nights activities mean a great deal to a great many people who are slowly realizing they've been lied to over, and over again. Bet you can't guess to whom I refer, though.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I was explaining why Rep Amash from Michigan's vote was mistakenly placed in the R column,

Ok, that explains it, thanks.

But, I'm virtually certain that there was already a '1' in the Independent column, so, I don't think it was his. Do you have a link to any reporting where it was determined that it was?

I didn't take a picture, so I could be mis-remembering, but again, I'm virtually positive thgere was already a '1' in the I column.

No big deal though...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I keep making them, mostly for my own enjoyment, but others like them too.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Lol it's funny watching partisan hacks meltdown cause their messiah has been impeached

Why would anyone"meltdown"?
There are not 67 votes to remove in the senate.

How many quotes to this in how long?

Roflmao.

Meltdown.

Quick batman, to the echo chamber for validation!

I ran to the echo chamber but it was so full of people I couldn't get a decent reverb-

Now what?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sersly doe next 5 yrs going to be so #ing lulzy for me I simply cannot wait hahaha

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Well by the sound of these replies, their ‘high’ is already wearing off.

All downhill from here. Which is weird because they’re already at the bottom.

Well to (badly!) paraphrase Bob Marley-

Every day they scrape the bottom of the barrel
One day the bottom will drop out

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Democrats, leftists, #Resist people, Never-Trumpers.

Why do you feel the need to name call?

And why are you worrying. If Trump isn't guilty of anything. Then the Senate won't impeach him.

Oh I don't know - maybe it's because Trump supporters are falsely constantly called Racists, Facists, Nazi's, Deplorables, etc. and it tends to piss people off after awhile.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The minorities in this country, who have been called all sorts of names since this countries founding, feel so bad for you right now.

So yes. I know exactly how you feel.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Sersly doe next 5 yrs going to be so #ing lulzy for me I simply cannot wait hahaha

Please don't drink-n-post...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Relax boomer, I've drank nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
I didn't take a picture, so I could be mis-remembering, but again, I'm virtually positive there was already a '1' in the I column.

No, I was right, there was already a '1' in the I column, as seen here (FF to the 18:05 mark and watch the 1 appear, then it disappears at the 20:34 mark):

edit on 19-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Relax boomer, I've drank nothing.

Ouch... maybe get checked for a stroke then?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Just slip me two of your High Blood Pressure meds and I'll be fine.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He will forever, FOREVER, be one of a small group of men found wanting when it comes to leading our country.

Silly, this is what you see when looking into your crystal ball,
but this isn't a Disney movie.This morning Donald Trump
is still The President, and he is not going to be removed
from office by The Senate.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Just slip me two of your High Blood Pressure meds and I'll be fine.

Sorry, I don't take drugs...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: mtnshredder

We (conservatives) have been being silenced for years. It all started with "hate speech." Anything that was "offensive" was labeled "hate speech" and forbidden... not by law, because they couldn't do that at the time, but by social decree. Since "hate speech" wasn't really defined, it became whatever the left wanted it to be.

Then we saw college campuses, the very heart of freedom of expression turned into violent expressions of true hatred every time a conservative voice was raised. And it was all excused because what the "protestors" (read: bullies and thugs) were fighting against was "hate speech" after all and that justified their violence.

Now our very vote is under attack. Soon, all candidates will have to be "approved" by the government. If not, the vote simply won't be counted because, hey, look at how "divisive" impeachment is! Impeachment hurts our national security! Donald Trump is a perfect example of why the government must vet all future candidates, to ensure that this travesty never happens again.

When that day comes, and it is coming, faster than we imagine, we will again be serfs serving our masters. We will do as they say, how they say, when they say, eat what they say, how they say, when they say, read what they say when they say, work at the tasks they assign us, and speak only as is approved. We will worship only as they say when they say. We will then truly be slaves, just as surely as if we were back in the early 1800s serving our masters on a plantation hoeing and picking cotton. The only difference is that we won't realize it until it is too late to do anything about it.

I remember when the 'N' word was socially outlawed. I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard. In my culture, it meant the exact same thing as "black person." OK, I figured if some people think it's offensive, it's just a word... but have you ever tried to go a day without speaking a specific word? It's freakin' hard! We are creatures of habit. As time wore on, I realized that the PC movement was far more extensive than just a single word, though... entire thoughts were soon similarly outlawed. And not one single law was passed to do it! All it took was an appeal to the masses from a complicit media. The hate speech laws came later.

I heard something the other night... did you know North Korea has a Bill of Rights? Theirs is in many ways more expansive than ours. But it means nothing, because interpretation of that Bill of Rights is vested in a single man: the Glorious Leader, Kim Jong Un. In our country, power is never to be vested in a single person, or even a single group of people. We have three independent branches of government and all are at odds with the others. No one branch can assume control.

Until today.

It wasn't one man that did it. It was a group with similar interests. Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff, Jerry Nadler, et. al. conspired to place the House of Representatives above the Executive Branch. The President now answers to them and to them alone! If they ask to see a document, any attempt to block that request, whether or not such request is legal, will be seen as reason to have the President removed from office. The Judiciary has no say, because the House thinks they take too long. Filing a lawsuit to have the Judiciary rule is obstruction of justice... I heard Adam Shiff state that outright in an interview! The President will do as they say, or else!

Heck, Pelosi is right now threatening to hold up the impeachment hearings in the Senate unless she agrees with their rules for the trial. Since when does the Senate have to listen to requests from the House?

The true interference in the elections, the true obstruction of justice, the true abuse of power lies with the House of Representatives under Democratic control. They aren't even trying to hide it any more. Nancy Pelosi is now our Queen, our own Monarchy with unlimited power, and the rest of the Democrats in the House are her Dukes and Barons. We will do as she says.

There is one, and only one, hope for the future of the USA: a complete and total destruction of the entire Democratic Party. Even that has dire risks, should the Republicans gain complete power, but a dire risk is better odds than a sure thing.

The alternatives are abject slavery or bloody revolution.

TheRedneck

Well said and closer to home than most think. What the Dem party just did scares the hell out of me and should scare the hell out of every citizen of this country, Dems alike. When the shoe is eventually on the other foot and it will be, they'll be screaming, "I didn't sign up for this", to which they'll need to be reminded....ummmm yes you did, enjoy your cake.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, you are spot on, this is the pinnacle of what they have to offer. They could impeach again, but I think after a few times, the people might catch on.

I think that after the Mueller report bombed and they decided to make a sequel people have already figured it out.

Which explains why Trump's approval rating is climbing and even a CNN poll had DEMOCRATS drop 13 points on the impeachment effort.

I'm pretty happy about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Just dropping this here...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No one should be surprised by what has happened. People thought the playbook was 1984. Alas, right author but wrong book, Animal Farm.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
    Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
    No animal shall wear clothes.
    No animal shall sleep in a bed, with sheets.
    No animal shall drink alcohol to excess.
    No animal shall kill any other animal without cause.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

But at the end of the day the sheep are still there drowning out all voices with the chant of “Four legs good, two legs bad.” Because that was all they understood.

edit on 19-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join