It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats this is your high point

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

LOL, you are spot on, this is the pinnacle of what they have to offer. They could impeach again, but I think after a few times, the people might catch on.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

We (conservatives) have been being silenced for years. It all started with "hate speech." Anything that was "offensive" was labeled "hate speech" and forbidden... not by law, because they couldn't do that at the time, but by social decree. Since "hate speech" wasn't really defined, it became whatever the left wanted it to be.

Then we saw college campuses, the very heart of freedom of expression turned into violent expressions of true hatred every time a conservative voice was raised. And it was all excused because what the "protestors" (read: bullies and thugs) were fighting against was "hate speech" after all and that justified their violence.

Now our very vote is under attack. Soon, all candidates will have to be "approved" by the government. If not, the vote simply won't be counted because, hey, look at how "divisive" impeachment is! Impeachment hurts our national security! Donald Trump is a perfect example of why the government must vet all future candidates, to ensure that this travesty never happens again.

When that day comes, and it is coming, faster than we imagine, we will again be serfs serving our masters. We will do as they say, how they say, when they say, eat what they say, how they say, when they say, read what they say when they say, work at the tasks they assign us, and speak only as is approved. We will worship only as they say when they say. We will then truly be slaves, just as surely as if we were back in the early 1800s serving our masters on a plantation hoeing and picking cotton. The only difference is that we won't realize it until it is too late to do anything about it.

I remember when the 'N' word was socially outlawed. I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard. In my culture, it meant the exact same thing as "black person." OK, I figured if some people think it's offensive, it's just a word... but have you ever tried to go a day without speaking a specific word? It's freakin' hard! We are creatures of habit. As time wore on, I realized that the PC movement was far more extensive than just a single word, though... entire thoughts were soon similarly outlawed. And not one single law was passed to do it! All it took was an appeal to the masses from a complicit media. The hate speech laws came later.

I heard something the other night... did you know North Korea has a Bill of Rights? Theirs is in many ways more expansive than ours. But it means nothing, because interpretation of that Bill of Rights is vested in a single man: the Glorious Leader, Kim Jong Un. In our country, power is never to be vested in a single person, or even a single group of people. We have three independent branches of government and all are at odds with the others. No one branch can assume control.

Until today.

It wasn't one man that did it. It was a group with similar interests. Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff, Jerry Nadler, et. al. conspired to place the House of Representatives above the Executive Branch. The President now answers to them and to them alone! If they ask to see a document, any attempt to block that request, whether or not such request is legal, will be seen as reason to have the President removed from office. The Judiciary has no say, because the House thinks they take too long. Filing a lawsuit to have the Judiciary rule is obstruction of justice... I heard Adam Shiff state that outright in an interview! The President will do as they say, or else!

Heck, Pelosi is right now threatening to hold up the impeachment hearings in the Senate unless she agrees with their rules for the trial. Since when does the Senate have to listen to requests from the House?

The true interference in the elections, the true obstruction of justice, the true abuse of power lies with the House of Representatives under Democratic control. They aren't even trying to hide it any more. Nancy Pelosi is now our Queen, our own Monarchy with unlimited power, and the rest of the Democrats in the House are her Dukes and Barons. We will do as she says.

There is one, and only one, hope for the future of the USA: a complete and total destruction of the entire Democratic Party. Even that has dire risks, should the Republicans gain complete power, but a dire risk is better odds than a sure thing.

The alternatives are abject slavery or bloody revolution.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm not sure I'm that far down the road just yet, but you should copy your great post and save it until after the 2020 elections. That will be when the chips are really down. If the democrats can survive that then we really are doomed.

ETA - And I'll choose bloody revolution over abject slavery. Cold dead fingers, you know.

edit on 12/19/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. We'd be going over the same situation if Obama had acted like Trump. Except it would be Republicans doing the Impeaching.

And I have serious doubts the Senate will do anything. Politicians tend to take care of their own even when they say they aren't.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Republicans never went after Obama the way Democrats have gone after Trump, not even close!

The Democrats have been acting like crazed, rabid, wild animals for the past three years. It's insane to even watch. I never dreamed I would ever see something like this in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Republicans never went after Obama the way Democrats have gone after Trump, not even close!

The Democrats have been acting like crazed, rabid, wild animals for the past three years. It's insane to even watch. I never dreamed I would ever see something like this in my lifetime.

Uhhh except the entire time that they tried to have him disqualified because of believing he wasn’t born a US citizen????????????????

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I think this will mark the beginning of the end, of the Democrat party.

They have committed political suicide. The American people, by and large, aren't buying it...

They are alienating the voters "flyover country"; the blow-back will be severe in 2020...

I'm afraid you're underestimating the stupidity of people who vote Democrat. They have believe he was guilty of "something" since before he took office.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

Uhhh, and that went on for 3 years, non-stop, with republicans foaming at the mouth for every single minute, dominating every news channel, to the point where the entire government was completely paralyzed for 3 and a half YEARS??????

I don't think so!
edit on 12/19/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: MRinder

It doesn't matter that he was impeached because with all of their antics they have managed to turn impeachment into one gigantic joke.

As opposed to lying about a BJ? I mean, THAT is a national security issue. Messing with US elections by extorting a foreign state and trying to absolve the country that meddled, nah, small fries.

Democrats are such dumbasses.

Better that than a traitor to America.

Lying about things seems to be your strong point. It's either that, or really dumb. Perhaps you can clear that up?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

There's some truth to it. My neighbors were shocked when I told them that impeachment doesn't mean "removal from office." One even called me a know-it-all prick. We were doing BBQ together a few years ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It never occurs to you that he got us here. The dems didnt do this.
He did.
He impeached himself.
And for those of you saying this wont mean anything you are wrong

He will forever, FOREVER, be one of a small group of men found wanting when it comes to leading our country.
And lucky lucky him, the first to do it in his first term.
I know how much breaking records means to him.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oh they wanted to. Obama however kept his nose clean for the most part.

The Obama haters kept his birth nonsense going, they constantly complained about his vacationing (even though Trump has spent probably $100 million in golfing), there was that thing with his tan suit and the muslim stuff.

However they have gone after Hillary several times already and keep wanting to go after her still.

IMO both sides are crazy.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, you are spot on, this is the pinnacle of what they have to offer. They could impeach again, but I think after a few times, the people might catch on.

And you dont think america is on to trump? Don't think they can see the pattern behavior?
Why couldnt any of the republicans defend what trump did? Why couldn't they come up with a real defense? Why was it all about procedure? Because they don't have an defense for him thats why.

Look the senate is about to commit crimes against the country. Because they are going to take an oath that they have no intention to keeping. They are all criminals.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

They will have to break their oath, both oaths. The one they took to defend the constitution and the one they will take saying they will be fair and impartial and uphold the law. They have already said they will not.

I hope the american people are paying attention. Close attention.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Duh. because Obama never gave them any reason to. Jesus, why would they have?
He was normal.
trump is not normal

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Uhhh except the entire time that they tried to have him disqualified because of believing he wasn’t born a US citizen????????????????

LOL that never happened except in your warped head.
edit on 19-12-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL! Yeah, I guess you're right, Obama never did anything, so how could he get in trouble, right?

LOL!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We Are

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Duh. because Obama never gave them any reason to. Jesus, why would they have?
He was normal.
trump is not normal

LOL, so now we are impeaching people for not being "normal"? Define, "normal"?

Does Biden qualify as "normal" in your dictionary?

Obama should have been impeached for not knowing his own wife's name. Or maybe for not knowing how many states there are in the US.

These are as good of reasons as anything the Dems have come up with to impeach Trump.

HAHAH, normal???

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I know you have read, but it may have been awhile. But there are others that need to as well. And still others, that obviously never read it all. Sadly they will skim if they even bother. But they ever want an understanding, a clue as to what actually just happened...they will see the parallels. No, not every abuse is verbatim. What is scary is just how close some of them ring true today, very scary in fact.

But despite deaf ears and closed minds, a postscript for the days ahead.

DOI

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join