It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats this is your high point

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied
And a house in beverly hills prague and vail each with a 70in plasma screen....
Right?
Lol

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied
And a house in beverly hills prague and vail each with a 70in plasma screen....
Right?
Lol

Nah I live in Texas, but I did just get a new TV though.

Let me tell you, the RS3 is a sexy mother#er.

Sub 3 seconds too.

edit on 18-12-2019 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Lol it's funny watching partisan hacks meltdown cause their messiah has been impeached

You just don’t get it do you? What’s really funny is that he’s going to be YOUR President for another 5yrs. REEEEE REEEEE

Dont get what? Imma keep making money despite who's in office .

It's funny watching poor people ride the nuts of a politician.

Wipe ya mouth #boi, looks like trump left some residue.

SoOo..

We're going to put you in the butthurt category too.

Since you keep making money regardless of who is in office...

But you have to post on this thread anyways.

Newsflash moneymaker, Trump was the only reason that I didn't bankrupt in 2017.

He actually makes a BIG difference to small business owners.

The people who provide 70% of the jobs in America.

What kind of business do you own, if I may ask?

So much for personal responsibility eh? I mean, someone else is responsible for you not going bankrupt.

Weird.

I don't own a business.

Of course you don't.

It's rather obvious.

I'm in the energy industry and EPA sh!t regulations is what about bankrupted me... from an Obama Energy Czar.

Politics make a HUGE difference to small business owners.

Which is why they fail under Democratic policies and thrive under Trump.

But!!!!

Back to the OP.

Tonight Trump got impeached.

SoOo...

That feeling you have right now in your cold little heart?

THAT is the best you are going to feel for... at least 5 years.

How do you "feel" about that?

And as far as my feelings, bought a RS3 a few months ago, best feeling ever. Likely wont change until I APR stage 3 it or get a GTR.

Some of the best engineering Audi has ever produced, I was fortunate enough to drive an RS3 a few weeks ago - WOW, classy and super quick....and that's coming from someone who once had a 550hp WRX.

BUT, I'd still go a GTR as my #1 car of choice.

You've got good taste in wheels.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Lol it's funny watching partisan hacks meltdown cause their messiah has been impeached

You just don’t get it do you? What’s really funny is that he’s going to be YOUR President for another 5yrs. REEEEE REEEEE

Dont get what? Imma keep making money despite who's in office .

It's funny watching poor people ride the nuts of a politician.

Wipe ya mouth #boi, looks like trump left some residue.

SoOo..

We're going to put you in the butthurt category too.

Since you keep making money regardless of who is in office...

But you have to post on this thread anyways.

Newsflash moneymaker, Trump was the only reason that I didn't bankrupt in 2017.

He actually makes a BIG difference to small business owners.

The people who provide 70% of the jobs in America.

What kind of business do you own, if I may ask?

So much for personal responsibility eh? I mean, someone else is responsible for you not going bankrupt.

Weird.

I don't own a business.

Of course you don't.

It's rather obvious.

I'm in the energy industry and EPA sh!t regulations is what about bankrupted me... from an Obama Energy Czar.

Politics make a HUGE difference to small business owners.

Which is why they fail under Democratic policies and thrive under Trump.

But!!!!

Back to the OP.

Tonight Trump got impeached.

SoOo...

That feeling you have right now in your cold little heart?

THAT is the best you are going to feel for... at least 5 years.

How do you "feel" about that?

And as far as my feelings, bought a RS3 a few months ago, best feeling ever. Likely wont change until I APR stage 3 it or get a GTR.

Some of the best engineering Audi has ever produced, I was fortunate enough to drive an RS3 a few weeks ago - WOW, classy and super quick....and that's coming from someone who once had a 550hp WRX.

BUT, I'd still go a GTR as my #1 car of choice.

You've got good taste in wheels.

Oh yeah they are amazing, the sound of the 5 cylinder especially. I can live with how front heavy they are as I haven't stepped foot on a track in almost 4 years.

I've been looking for a while now to get a bugeye STI as a projet car, they are extremely difficult to come by it seems.

I think I'm still a ways off from being able to comfortably afford a GTR as I tend to daily drive the cars I buy. All of them lol

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Why would anyone"meltdown"?
There are not 67 votes to remove in the senate.

How many quotes to this in how long?

Roflmao.

Meltdown.

Quick batman, to the echo chamber for validation!

You're daft
Who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Shhhhhh!

Every one of them thinks this means he’s being removed.

Tomorrow there will be violence as they realise the truth.

LOL, I was just telling a friend of mine that the most said phrase for the next year will be “but I thought he got impeached?”.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Yeah that’s probably right too.

I know a phrase they’ll never repeat after next year’s election though......

“Popular Vote”

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Nah I live in Texas, but I did just get a new TV though.

Let me tell you, the RS3 is a sexy mother#er.

Sub 3 seconds too.

I got a new fridge for the wife and I got a new M4... life sucks

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

As Durham hands out the indictments and Dims whine/balk, we can post a 30 minute video montage of hundreds of Democrats declaring, "No one's above the law!".

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I won't be living high on the hog again until Congress re-enables free market health insurance.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I won't be living high on the hog again until Congress re-enables free market health insurance.

My company pays for all health care but all this meddling has really increased that cost since Obama started playing with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Breakthestreak

As Durham hands out the indictments and Dims whine/balk, we can post a 30 minute video montage of hundreds of Democrats declaring, "No one's above the law!".

We both know they didn’t really mean ‘no one

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So I just have to point out to everyone that is happy tonight because Trump has officially been impeached...

Realize that THIS moment (tonight) is going to be the best you are going to feel for the next 5 years.

5 years?

In 1868 Andrew Johnson was impeached on 11 Articles of Impeachment, which included direct violations of Federal Law by Executive Order and refusal to allow Senate consent on appointments as specified in the Constitution. He was acquitted.

In 1998, Bill Clinton was impeached on 3 Articles of Impeachment, including perjury and attempting to directly interfere with a witness. He was acquitted.

In 2019, Donald Trump was impeached on 2 Articles of Impeachment, Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress. He will be acquitted. Abuse of Power is by definition a subjective, add-on charge and is based on the testimony of one single person, Sondland, who admitted in his testimony that his claim was only his understanding of the facts and not direct evidence. His testimony is directly challenged by the official call transcript. Obstruction of Congress has never been used before, and is actually required indirectly by the Constitution as the Executive and Legislative branches are co-equal and disputes are to be settled by the Judicial Branch... a move that the House expressly refused.

He will be acquitted.

The House of Representatives has just conspired to remove the right to vote from 63 million Americans, led by Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff, and Jerry Nadler. This action was taken in full view of the American public, using such illegal tactics as witness tampering, leading witnesses, badgering witnesses, overt refusal to consider exculpatory evidence, cherry-picking witnesses, and placing false information into the Congressional record. The House of Representatives, led by Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff, and Jerry Nadler, also ignored their own rules and parliamentary procedure in order to carry out a politically-driven abuse of their Constitutional powers designed to interfere with a US election.

5 years? Try ever. This will color people's opinions for at least 100 years. The DNC will not survive it. We are now a one-party nation. Even if another Democrat manages to become President, they will be impeached without cause or justification, and likely removed from office. That's the thing about laws... they can be abused to achieve an improper end, but that allows everyone to use them to that same improper end.

Oh, well... it's not like people were not warned. At the end of the day, this really changes nothing for me. Donald Trump is still President, and will remain President until at least 2025. I'll be approaching retirement age by then, and I should be pretty well set up to finish my life with some measure of dignity. My only concern is my children, but they are pretty conservative and upwardly mobile. By 2025 they should be well-positioned as well. The real losers are those who tried today to suppress my vote. They will be the first destroyed by the new political order, as it is they who typically depend on Democratic-backed policies.

Tomorrow is another day. The sun will rise, I will thank God for President Donald Trump, and I will go about my day. Nothing will change for me. Well, one thing will change... I will not be able to trust another Democratic leader. That won't go away any time soon. The last such injustice was in the mid-1800s, and the results of that period still echo today, 150 years later. In 150 years, I will not be here; in 150 years, no one reading this will be here. Our lives, and the lives of our children, possibly the lives of our grandchildren, will forever be tainted by the injustice we witnessed today. The only reason I can see for not changing my political affiliation from Independent to Republican is that I have hope another party can someday arise... will likely be a while, but maybe within my lifetime. We do live in interesting times... whether that be a blessing or a curse only the future will show.

Today is not something I consider a legacy worth having, but to each his own. At least we will get to watch the Senate acquit the President... that should be interesting. And the Dunham report is still due out soon.

So to all those celebrating, let me congratulate you and say "Well done." It is the last time you will ever hear those words.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Idk if doing his job means going after biden using aid money.. Im not saying he should be impeached for it but Democrats and Republicans both have blinders because impeachment put a lot at stake..

I'd be interested to hear what members would have thought about the Ukraine situation 4 years ago before partisan blinders were at full force.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Attorney General Bill Barr said tonight, TOP levels of the Obama Administration are in deep doo-doo.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Tonight, watching the closing arguments of the debate before the vote, I got to thinking some pretty heavy thoughts. It occurred to me that everything the Republicans were saying were things that I agreed with, and everything the Democrats seemed like complete and utter partisan crap.

Then I remembered that I'm a conspiracy theorist. I don't feel any particular way about that, except that I have caught myself ignoring data that didn't fit the narrative I was expecting. I try really hard to guard against that, because each time I catch myself I feel like such an idiot. So I make a point of listening as carefully as I can to opposing viewpoints, searching for what it is that they know that I don't. None of the Democrats said anything new, anything I hadn't heard before, until Adam Schiff's closing, the final argument of the debate. Adam Schiff, of all people, said something I hadn't heard before.

Starting at about 4:23 he says:

...but finally let me ask this question, that overrides it all, why should we care about any of this, and I will bring you to one conversation that came to light. Because it's not the most important conversation, but in many ways it is the most revealing. It took place on September 14th, in Ukraine, when Ambassador Volker sat down with Andrey Yermak, the top advisor to Zelensky. And he did what he should do, he supported the rule of law and he said you, President...you, Andrey Yermak, should not investigate the last president, President Poroshenko, for political reasons, you should not engage in political investigations. And you know what Yermak said? "Oh, you mean like you want us to do with the Bidens and the Clintons?" And in that abrupt, brutal retort, we see why we should care; because what he was saying is 'you, America, has forgotten what it means to uphold the rule of law.'

Well, this was news to me. So I did what the POTUS asked. I read the transcripts. Schiff is referring here to testimony given by George Kent page 329 lines 13-20. Here Kent is relating what Bill Taylor told him what Volker had said. So I read Taylor's transcript:

Q: Do you recall Yermak saying anything to the effect that, why shouldn't we investigate Poroshenko when you're pushing us to investigate Joe Biden?

A: Oh, I don't remember that, but -- I don't remember that.

Q: Okay

p217 l5-10

Now Taylor, throughout his testimony, seemed pretty convinced that funny business was going on, but the one thing Schiff cited Taylor having observed, he denied, or couldn't recollect, or whatever. Taylor's whole deal seems to be that Ukraine should stay out of American elections, because it would harm America's support for Ukraine. Taylor's beef seems to be that another guy, Tim Morrison, told him that Gordon Sondland had told Yermak in Warsaw that "security assistance money would not come until President Zelensky committed to pursue the Burisma investigation." p35 l23-25

So I read those transcripts, but Morrison's first:

A: No. I said I disagree. I recall Ambassador Sondland telling me that what he conveyed to the Ukrainian Presidential advisor, Mr. Yermak, was that the prosecutor general would be sufficient to make the statement to obtain release of the aid.

p181 l13-16

Jesus. Okay, so what does Sondland say he said? He doesn't appear to have any recollection of talking to Yermak on 1 September in Warsaw. What he does remember, however:

I think that was the beginning of when that allegation began to be made, because, again, I said, call me. I did't want to do this by text. I wanted to have a conversation.
p213 l10-13

Well, as I testified earlier, every time I would ask various people, whether it was at the State Department or elsewhere, what's going on, no one could give me a straight answer.
p214 l11-14

You know what this is beginning to sound like? A mole hunt. The stories have a general thread of consistency, but there are slight differences. The one genuine thing I believed from all of these stories is that if Yermak said that, it wasn't because he was upset about being pressured into looking into Burisma, it was because

...at that dinner, both Mr. Yermak and Mr. Novikov took out their cell phones -- I, of course, don't have -- but took out their cell phones and pulled up pictures of their relatives -- one was a brother, and one was a cousin -- who had been killed or wounded in the east. And they showed this to Kurt and me, and they said, Poroshenko is responsible for this.
Taylor, p216 l14-20

This would have occurred on September 14th, as Schiff was nice enough to remind us. Assistance had been released on the 11th.

Here's a US Ambassador telling the President of Ukraine's top adviser not to investigate the previous administration for political reasons. But they're not political. They're personal. There's been injury, and investigation is warranted. Not sure that's the takeaway Adam was going for.

I began writing this reply with doubts. Ended up convincing myself again that everything's okay. Now the good stuff starts. A trial in the senate that will either confirm or deny my suspicions. In either case, no more doubts.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The House of Representatives has just conspired to remove the right to vote from 63 million Americans,

^^^^^^^^^This should be burned into everyone’s brain with some time to ponder the thought. This is the Elephant in the room.
We are being silenced, this is what a dying democracy looks like. People need to wake up to that fact.

edit on 19-12-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
As trump's campaign manager said him and the gop are building a dynasty to last for decades.

Ever since the civil war ended the republicans have put president before people, enjoy your last steps to monarcy of the USA.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
What truly disgusts me beyond belief about all of this is how the corruption and abuse of power by the left seems to always be ignored, despite it being clear they constantly use underhanded and highly questionable deep state tactics to achieve their goals, some of the things Obama did in the middle east were absolutely atrocious, and things Hillary has done in her career are even worse, then we have Biden admitting to the crime that Trump is being accused of. WHERE THE HELL IS THE OUTRAGE OVER THESE ACTIONS HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!? Sadly I expect nothing less than this type of one sided BS from such deceptive and insidious individuals.

Exactly why Trump will be reelected. It's the only small piece of power voters have.

Aside from that, I do wonder why charges haven't been levied.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

That's the part which jumped right off the page for me too!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Democrats this is your high point

If this is Democrats high point.

They're still sitting beneath pond scum.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join