It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - President Donald Trump Impeached Under Both Articles By The House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted
a reply to: Atsbhct

Nixon's

There was no full House vote on Nixon Impeachment 😎

Thats not exactly true the House voted to accept the final Judiciary Committee report by a vote of 412 to 3. This stated his crimes and recommended prosecution. He would however receive a pardon for his crimes from Ford. Many believe that is also how Carter won the white house.

It's exactly true.

There was never a full House vote to Impeach Nixon 😃

A Comittee Report vote is not an Impeachment vote 😃

Democrats continue their BS streak 😃

I'm sure there would have been an Impeachment, but He resigned ahead of it 😃

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I trust that when the (saner) Senate gets these two Articles of Impeachment...

the Senate Chamber will Roar-with-Laughter..... at the brass of Pelosi and the Schiff and the _______ team that orchestrated the insanely grotesque Distortion of two separate events that were much supportive in trying to nullify gross misconduct by previous leaders in high-office positions (Biden & Biden among the corrupt group)

a 20 minute presentation will easily dismiss any notions of 'self-serving' or 'soliciting' by POTUS #45 to Ukraine and 'SPIN' the distortions (called Articles-of-Impeachment) into the True nature of the Trump interactions with the President of Ukraine

What disposition should the Senate make concerning this 3-rats Collusion to oust an elected President under false charges ?

I ran into this Quote today that seems to fit well here:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” —Cicero 42 BC

edit on th31157677034819452019 by St Udio because: “A nation can survive its fools —Cicero 42 BCquote

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So, now they're saying that Pelosi might not send the articles to the senate?

What happened to the urgency that was driving them just yesterday?

If I was McConnell, I would respond one of 2 ways:

(1) Subpoena the articles of impeachment from Nancy Pelosi, or

(2) Simply announce that the impeachment trial will begin at 9AM on January 13 (or whenever), and if the House has failed to provide the articles of impeachment before then, then the Senate will move to the defense phase and allow the president to call any witnesses of his choosing.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: RickyD

What impeachment vote hasn't adhered to party lines?

Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I need to start a thread asking the conservatives on the board about their rhetoric

You all keep making references that make it sound like Trump is the u disputed leader of our country...

When in reality the majority of the country voted for the other candidate, and in addition to that.. conservatives are a very clearly defined minority in the votership.

Im not arguing how our system works, I get it..

But many of you are proclaiming Trump as some sort of hero and savior of the people, and that any attack on him is an attack on our country.. when its very clear, very clear, that more citizens want him gone than want him in office.

Its one thing if your stance is that.. the way the rules are.. Trump is the man, and we all have to deal with it.

But dont make him out to be something hes not.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: RickyD

What impeachment vote hasn't adhered to party lines?

Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton.

Pretty funny with Clinton clearly lying under oath without a doubt 100% lying Dems still didn't vote he was guilty. Of lying under oath. When he did. For all to see. Under oath.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Right?

They have the articles. If democrats are confident in what they've found then they shouldn't have a single problem handing the articles over.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In addition to my statement above...

People keep saying the left is sabatoging themselves in the senate and the house for future elections...

I reay want to understand your point of view on that. The dems took the house solely on the notion that they would impeach trump. Thats why they got elected in the first place.. so why would that be anything other than rewarded by the voting population?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I need to start a thread asking the conservatives on the board about their rhetoric

You all keep making references that make it sound like Trump is the u disputed leader of our country...

When in reality the majority of the country voted for the other candidate, and in addition to that.. conservatives are a very clearly defined minority in the votership.

But many of you are proclaiming Trump as some sort of hero and savior of the people, and that any attack on him is an attack on our country.. when its very clear, very clear, that more citizens want him gone than want him in office.

Its one thing if your stance is that.. the way the rules are.. Trump is the man, and we all have to deal with it.

Because if there were 100,000,000 people in California who voted for Clinton, she would still only get the 55 EC votes. More people in more cities in more counties in more states voted for Trump.

Trump is by far one of the top 3 presidents of this country. Put your feelings aside and look at his accomplishments. Look at his rallies and watch tens of thousands show up while democrats struggle to fill classrooms.

I know you already know the answers to your own rhetoric, but since you wanted to hear it again.... BTW, take away CA, Trump is your popular vote winner, too.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Nobody thought they would be dumb enough to actually try it. Maybe sit back and watch, you'll learn a lot more. But the caveat is that you'll have to pay attention.

Don't listen to anything the democrats say. Don't listen to anything republicans say. If you hear something, do your own research and it'll open you into a whole new world. You might still hate Trump just because you hate him, and that's totally fine, but at least you'll be aware that what we all hear in the media is almost always a fabricated, spun, twisted tale.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Vox reported on 10 Nov 2016 that " Hillary Clinton, based on the latest estimates, got a little more than 27 percent of the voting-eligible population’s vote, while Trump got just 27 percent."

www.vox.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Because if there were 100,000,000 people in California who voted for Clinton, she would still only get the 55 EC votes. More people in more cities in more counties in more states voted for Trump.

Trump is by far one of the top 3 presidents of this country. Put your feelings aside and look at his accomplishments. Look at his rallies and watch tens of thousands show up while democrats struggle to fill classrooms.

I know you already know the answers to your own rhetoric, but since you wanted to hear it again.... BTW, take away CA, Trump is your popular vote winner, too.

Again.. I said I understand how the system works.. the electoral college.. everything.. I get it

Thats not what I was asking.

If you look at the popular vote on a map broken down by actual votes in any particular area.. what you see is that almost every city in the country is blue. Whereas rural populations are red.

Its not just California.

Its California.. New York... and almost every major city in every state that it is blue.

The conservative/liberal divide is NOT a state issue.. even though thats how the electoral college views it that way

Its an urban vs rural issue.

Again.. Donald Trump received less votes overall than his opposition. He won because the system wants to give equal power to the rural populations. Thats fine...

But what im saying is we cant ignore the fact that urban populations in every state did not vote for him. Therefore he is not a man of those people.. the majority of the country.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The words “popular vote” will never be spoken by a leftist ever again after the 2020 election

I case people haven’t noticed, the last three years have seen MASSIVE loss of support for the dEms and MASSIVE gains in support for the extremely successful President Trump

3 million votes is NOTHING. Trump most definitely has the ‘popular vote’ this time around. That can not be denied

After November the ‘popular vote’ argument will never be heard again

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

To be fair its a lot more nuanced than your portrayal. Clinton did not win all major cities she just won most coastal major cities. Not sure why people tend to speak as if they are an authority on a subject without doing their research because had you spent the literal 5 min I did googling it you wouldn't have thought what you did.

Study of 2016 election urban vote counts

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I use to have to scour the internet for my daily doses of cringe, now its provided to me free of effort via the govt and MSM jajajajajaa

or kekekekeke

you pick

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
the latest:

McConnell to Pelosi: You can keep your impeachment articles

re: www.msn.com...

my take on the Senator is that he feels the 2 Articles will not stand up to the rigors of examination ….
as I spelled out in my earlier post -->

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:41 St Udio

I trust that when the (saner) Senate gets these two Articles of Impeachment...

the Senate Chamber will Roar-with-Laughter ..... at the brass of Pelosi and the Schiff and the _______ team that orchestrated the insanely grotesque Distortion of two separate events...

edit on th31157680149519242019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

sword of ˈDamocles' (literary Idiom)
a bad or unpleasant thing that might happen to you at any time and that makes you feel worried or frightened:
This expression comes from the Greek legend in which Damocles had to sit at a meal with a sword hanging by a single hair above his head.
~from BING search~

Pelosi might intend to withhold articles-of-impeachment until right before election day itself ---
in an 'overhanging threat' -> AKA a Sword of Damocles over Trumps' head, to keep him off-balance all pre-election cycle

edit on th31157680325019542019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Posted out of anger. I rescind and apologize.
edit on 19-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, shut my mouth...

Trump Isn’t Impeached Until the House Tells the Senate

The author, Noah Feldman, was one of the Dem's "expert witness" during the impeachment hearings! He says that if the House don't sent the articles of impeachment to the Senate, then Trump hasn't been impeached!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted Well time to start waiting for some disaster to happen after this false flag dog and pony show,they have an ace up their sleeve,whatever issue govt pushed,look in other direction

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: HonorablyTainted Well time to start waiting for some disaster to happen after this false flag dog and pony show,they have an ace up their sleeve,whatever issue govt pushed,look in other direction

well, the Democrat left will need to Generate and Harvest 10's of Millions of votes for some Democrat Candidate, so that will be the ongoing project --- creating early voter ballots... i guess with 'Biden' as the candidate because having to generate at least 10 million votes for 5 choices of candidates would be an unduly hard task to do and clean-up the paper trail of the other 4 possible candidates which failed to get nominated

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join