It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - President Donald Trump Impeached Under Both Articles By The House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Really not much more that needs to be said.
After a long tedious partisan bout of "debates" the house has passed both articles of Impeachment making President Trump the 3rd President to be impeached.

Link To MSM Coverage
www.foxnews.com... use-to-vote-on-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-trump-live-updates
Link To Livestream
youtu.be...
edit on 18-12-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Autocorrect

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Can someone link the bookies for this debacle? I'd love to make a quick buck.

ETA:. Made a sh!t ton off the last presidential election...
edit on 18-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As Trump's popularity continues to soar like Eagles.

The Senate will bring forth more evidence of Democrat corruption and desperation 😎

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24827082]HonorablyTainted[/posYAWN ,

Yes , 2 Charges that DO NOT EXIST in Our Reality , but Hey , Knock Yourself Out Dems ..........

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

YAY!!!!

I was seriously hoping Pelosi would circle the wagons and get this done.

I would like to thank the Democrats in advance for the 2020 Presidential election win of President Trump.

I would also like to thank them in advance for losing the House majority.

I had hoped for this as a Christmas present.

For the first time in a decade, the Democratic party didn't fail me.

edit on 18-12-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Anyone notice the vote counts...literally straight down party lines. Hard to take seriously as an apolitical impeachment as opposed to a political attack on someone the democrats have been telling everyone and their mother they wanted to impeach him since he was elected. I don't think he will get his trial in the senate sadly as it appears too many Rs have too much to hide in all of this. Lindsay and Mitch seem utterly terrified of him calling witnesses and getting to publicly ask questions on the record.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , 2 Charges that DO NOT EXIST in Our Reality , but Hey , Knock Yourself Out Dems ..........

Oh, so what reality would that be ?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This whole charade, is nothing less than a circle jerk. Can we move on to more pressing issues, please?!?!

This just solidifies another win for Trump, 2020. Let’s hope that happens, just to F with the Dims heads.
edit on 18-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oh, so what reality would that be ?

The reality where obstruction of congress as a charge was ruled on by the Supreme court recently in Trump's favor and the other charge of abuse of power when anyone who can read and comprehend English can just read the constitution and figure out that he was acting under his powers.

I understand that you don't understand that.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Anyone notice the vote counts...literally straight down party lines.

With the speed and coordination of the Merrick Garland SCOTUS dump, Trump has been impeached!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I certainly did notice that,
You notice Tulsi refused to vote due to that very reason?

www.foxnews.com... nt-trump-impeachment-articles

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What a time wasting debacle, they would impeach him for dropping a handkerchief, and call it littering. They have been after him from day one, its so obvious they don't want him in office its pissed everyone off so much that they would vote for him anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What impeachment vote hasn't adhered to party lines?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I also understand you been screaming for 2 years now he won't be getting impeached, so keep chasing your tail I'm sure you'll catch it eventually.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I also understand you been screaming for 2 years now he won't be getting impeached, so keep chasing your tail I'm sure you'll catch it eventually.

Lol the next 5 years are gonna be so devestating to you.

link   
I love that some are seeing this as a win. It's really a sad sad day where grown adults are acting like children, doing their REEEEE thing while the whole country is basically telling them how much they're effing this whole thing up for themselves. I guess you guys in favor of this now get to REEEE and add the word IMPEACHED to your limited vocabulary for 4 more years now. Grats, what a win for you.

link   

Never thought the democrat majority would vote to impeach......said no one ever.

Bring on round 2.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I said on multiple occasions that “President Trump will not be impeached”

Now lefties, brace yourself for a sentence you probably have no comprehension of.......

I was wrong. I really believed that the vote wouldn’t pass but I underestimated dEmocrat idiocy.

Admission of being ‘wrong’ is ok. It doesn’t take anything away from you. Try it some time.

That said. Now I have to vote for the dEmocrat candidate because dRumph was impeached. Right?
This impeachment now means that he will lose all of his support, right?
This result means that President Trump’s unprecedented winning streak has now come to and end, right?

Right?

Wrong. I’m still of the belief that (following on from the trend of the last 3 years) President Trump will continue to gain popularity and support as the divisive, disgusting dEmocrat party continue to lose popularity and support.

This fake impeachment is absolutely meaningless and the vast vast majority of people agree with my sentiments.

When I first joined ATS before the 2012 predictions (this ain’t my first account). It was clearly obvious that ATS was full of users with above-average intelligence.
Is it any surprise that there is a lot of support for the President on a site like this? No it isn’t. Anyone with any modicum of intellect can see the lies and fakery and bloviating for what it is.

This great presidency most definitely has five more years to go. To claim to believe otherwise simply proves one has their head up their anus.

This result is definitely seen as a win for the Republican Party and for President Trump’s Presidency.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Nixon's

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Lol the next 5 years are gonna be so devestating to you.

Yes they are
He’s been absolutely devastated for the last three. Reeeeeeing and screeching.

The end is not in sight

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join