It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment In A Nut Shell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: FearTheSlit

Blaming Biden doesn't clear Trump.

We dont clear people here chap
We are innocent until PROVEN guilty
Sorry for your confusion old boy

Happy holidays

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The fact that their 21 presidential candidates are unlikeable boobs that no one is going to vote for? That's for starters

And this isn't helping.

Trumps odds (per the ones taking money on bets) has actually gone up the past week.

Begs the question if this is stupidity or planned. I wouldn't be surprised by either.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

I think they've already revealed what it's all about. They know they can't beat him at the polls so this is their pathetic attempt to remove him by any means available to them.

Or, it could be just to appease their commie base of dweebs with TDS. The ones that scream at the sky because "orange man bad".

It might give them an excuse as to why they lose by a landslide in NOvember, because no one likes an impeachment.

I think it's mostly the first thing I mention.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Blaming Biden doesn't clear Trump.

We dont clear people here chap
We are innocent until PROVEN guilty
Sorry for your confusion old boy

Happy holidays

Sure. But if Biden is guilty of the same thing that Trump is guilty of, then they are both guilty. The illogic of the 'excusism' is clear.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Trump is already cleared
Fake impeachment is meaningless

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Guilty appears to be upside down to you chap.

That or you don't understand that word.

Happy holidays

edit on 18/12/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I always thought Biden taught Obama how to shoot skeet.

edit on 19-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

My favorite was, is and will always be his advocation of gun safety by blowing both barrels through the front door with no idea who is on the other side. That is a dangerous and irresponsible mind at work right there.

The Comment in Question

This man is a deranged psychopath. The fact that he's being interviewed by an effeminate man named "kate" and talking about taking people's AR15's is the icing on the cake.

Everyone knows they want to take them away because they know once they're exposed they'll be facing an endless barrage of 5.56 rounds from 30 million angry patriots.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Trump is already cleared
Fake impeachment is meaningless

Bingo! Impeachment means even less now than it did with Bill Clinton. It's more like a slap on the wrist. Bill Clinton in fact, became more popular and a multi-millionaire.

(post by FearTheSlit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Happy holidays

OK, if Biden is can stand accused of the same thing as Trump, then they can both be accused of wrongdoing. You cannot fairly lay blame on one, and not the other.

Both.

To put it another way, if you want Trump to be innocent of the charge, then don't suggest that the charge is valid when applied to someone else.

edit on 18/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nobody has accused trump of sniffing kids hair.
I can do as I like.
You dont control anyone.

Biden is done
Sorry you are late to that announcement.

Happy holidays

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

To put it another way, if you want Trump to be innocent of the charge, then don't suggest that the charge is valid when applied to someone else.

What!?

This is a dumb comment. One person's guilt isn't predicated on another unconnected person's guilt. Your childish notion of 'fairness' ignores facts for convenience.

Nothing you said makes any sense at all and this is just level one of analysis.
edit on 12 18 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 18 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Walnuts !

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I can do as I like.
You dont control anyone.

Biden is done

Happy holidays

Although hair sniffing is decidedly weird, it isn't illegal. It also has nothing to do with the impeachment.

Personally I wouldn't vote for either if I even had the opportunity. To me, it is weird that the US political selection process consistently fails to come up with a normal, honest, hard working and dedicated administrator candidate, out of a pool of 230 million people! And also the fact that nobody else seems to be questioning that?

I am not trying to excuse anyone. I was just pointing out that two 'wrongs' don't make a 'right'.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Happy holidays

OK, if Biden is can stand accused of the same thing as Trump, then they can both be accused of wrongdoing. You cannot fairly lay blame on one, and not the other.

Both.

This is disturbing on so many levels...

It sounds as though you are saying that you cant accuse one person of a crime unless you accuse someone else too. That is about the dumbest thing I have heard in a long long time.

All we have on Trump is third party heresay from an alleged whistleblower who admitted he was not privy to the phone call in question. Biden, on the other hand, was videotaped bragging about threatening to withhold a billion dollars in aid if the investigator looking in to his sons crooked business dealings wasn't fired in six hours or less. There is no doubt. There is no question. It was as blatant and egregious a quid pro quo as there could ever be. Investigating Biden should be a no-brainer. But the no-brains group went after Trump instead. But its not a partisan act... uh huh...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What!?

This is a dumb comment. One person's guilt isn't predicated on another unconnected person's guilt. Your childish notion of 'fairness' ignores facts for convenience.

Nothing you said makes anything sense at all and this is just level one of analysis.

I was saying precisely that one person's guilt isn't predicated on another unconnected person's guilt.

Take a look at the OP's title. It is about Trump's impeachment - then take a look at the OP's rant - it is about Biden.

One has nothing to do with the other. Over and over again, Biden is referred to as some sort of excuse when ever Trump's impeachment is discussed.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The actual law has nothing to do with the house dems purely political non criminal impeachment.

We are happy with trump.
He will be re elected.

Trump has committed no crime, and comparing him to quid pro joe is folly.

Happy holidays

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
A partisan impeachment. Is what this means, a bipartisan vote against...

🤦‍♂️ Impeachment on crimes based off of innuendo, opinions, and no proof.

What a disgrace. In the meantime best economy ever, more people working, stock market records securing the border, lol and democrats have no choice but to try to impeach trump with a partisan impeachment vote.

PATHETIC that’s the nutshell.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I can do as I like.
You dont control anyone.

Biden is done

Happy holidays

To me, it is weird that the US political selection process consistently fails to come up with a normal, honest, hard working and dedicated administrator candidate, out of a pool of 230 million people! And also the fact that nobody else seems to be questioning that?

Yeah, because an independently wealthy and successful Billionaire business mogul isn't fit to run the biggest corporate empire on the planet. You'd be a fool to think the average blue collar worker could manage that role as well as Trump has. He's been reversing over 30 years of draconian legislation while simultaneously facing the full brunt of the neoliberal horde. You probably struggle to figure out which shirt to wear in the morning.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Walnuts !

And pizza and cheese and hotdogs and walnut sauce and handkerchiefs and red shoes...

We know these pedovores code words.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join