It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment In A Nut Shell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I guess this was in the wrong forum before...

It doesn't need an explanation. It's completely obvious to those who don't have their heads firmly buried in the sand. Though as law decrees...

Biden is the scum of the earth and the Burisma scandal is the tip of the iceberg for this sicko. His grossly inappropriate behavior, especially around children speaks volumes of his character. Anyone who puts extortion passed him is willfully ignorant or complicit in the scheme. One could go on and on but Beck breaks it down eloquently. If you disregard the message because of the messenger, your opinion is irrelevant.

If you can't watch a 6 minute video and make clear observations or criticisms based on the information contained, you're just wasting everyone's time. Though this is the mud pit and we are always prepared to lash tongues...

Biden's Ukraine Scandal Explained

Case in Point

Nail in Coffin

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FearTheSlit

My favorite was, is and will always be his advocation of gun safety by blowing both barrels through the front door with no idea who is on the other side. That is a dangerous and irresponsible mind at work right there.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
'Twas the Night Before Impeachment

‘Twas the night before #impeachment and all through the House,

Pelosi chased vulnerable Democrats, like a cat after a mouse.

The Articles were sent to the Capitol without care,

And put before all Members, after a process far from fair.

The Democrats were restless, not snug in their beds,

While nightmares of November danced in their heads.

And the whole country knew those four facts to be true;

Pelosi looked away, but not Jeff Van Drew.

When, what to my wondering eyes should I see,

But the Coastal Impeachment Squad with hearts full of glee.

Away to the cameras Democrats flew in a dash,

They couldn’t resist impeaching the President, despite the backlash.

Pelosi sprung from her chair, and to her team gave the okay,

And weary Democrats knew they had to obey.

“On, Swalwell! On, Lofgren! On, Jackson Lee!

I know you’ll vote YES on impeachment, you always follow me!”

And I heard her exclaim, as they walked off the floor,

“Merry impeachment to all! Now voters will show you the door."

Via the House Republicans.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What should Mitch McConnell do that will make Democrats the angriest? That's what I want.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Anyone who puts extortion passed him i

Or bribery!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Blaming Biden doesn't clear Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Trump is already cleared

Fake impeachment is meaningless

Biggest election victory in the history of the USA coming up next November

(Unless a russian posts a meme, then he’s done for)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't understand the point of it all, if the Senate vote is a foregone conclusion, and they knew this from the start. Why even bother with all of this? it makes no sense, there's an election next year, just all seems pointless.

I'm not American so maybe I am missing something, how it all works.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
I don't understand the point of it all, if the Senate vote is a foregone conclusion, and they knew this from the start. Why even bother with all of this? it makes no sense, there's an election next year, just all seems pointless.

I think the real goal is to drive as much support away from the dEms as possible
They want their own party to be destroyed

And a fake impeachment hoax against the most successful President in living memory is the way to do it

Why they want to lose all of their support and destroy their own party? I don’t know, but there’s no other explanation for this hilarious episode

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes. You've missed a lot.

These monsters even put myself to shame.

Their very existence hinges on this. The ground beneath them is crumbling. Their crimes will come to light. Society will come to a standstill when it does, which is the greatest challenge for POTUS; how to break it to the public without causing mass panic and lynchings...

This is why we are here.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The explanation is far more simple:

They're simply buying time.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

My favorite was, is and will always be his advocation of gun safety by blowing both barrels through the front door with no idea who is on the other side. That is a dangerous and irresponsible mind at work right there.

And the crazy moron wants to be president.

I would never want my fellow soldiers subjected to the irresponsibility of someone like Joe Biden. Even Obama won't endorse that clown.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well, a bunch of Democrat voters still don't understand impeachment does not mean removal from office.

It's going to make for some pretty good humor tomorrow I think.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Ahabstar

And the crazy moron wants to be president...

Even Obama won't endorse that clown.

Most likely because he is so openly careless about exposing their blatant corruption and insidious nature. Obama would have been right on board if he just kept his damn mouth shut...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm flattered they still go through so much trouble to put on a show for us. Everyone knows nothing will come of this.

Wonder what they're trying to distract us from.
edit on 18-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They know what might be coming in the Durham and Barr reports. The question is, will we see any prosecutions from them?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Beck does a good job depicting the branches of the Ukraine/ Biden tree in the video.

Follow the money, its patently obvious what went down. I wish people could step out of partisanship on this and just cut the head off of one of many snakes in our government.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Imo...
Fear-based overload to one side so the other is guaranteed a win and the establishment stays in power while claiming to be the anti-establishment.
No chance at a third party run.
How else would you make Trump the anti-establishment character?
The new "liberal" non-establishment media. Lol, my arse.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hold a long, drawn out trial and call up every single one of them as witnesses...Keep those that are running for the Dem nomination from campaigning, after all, they would be interfering with their political opponent and an election.

Give them a massive, heaping, dose of their own nasty spiteful medicine.

Only difference is there will be crimes revealed - just not crimes from the president (I suspect).

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The fact that their 21 presidential candidates are unlikeable boobs that no one is going to vote for? That's for starters

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join