It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faa uap ufo.. drone.. etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.theblackvault.com...

I have made a map 2014 2019 of those cases with the nuforc "tic tac" like cases of 2015 (in red)

i.ibb.co...

source: faa data of black vault, nuforc database and google earth

most of the faa cases are drones but not only drones , the faa terminology is Unmanned Aircraft Systems

www.faa.gov...

so the interest is that some uas seems to be more like ufos

edit on 18-12-2019 by anakinnEo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
... Tic Tac... Tic Tac... Tic Tac... Tic Tac...

Y'know, the Italian company Ferrero (who manufacture the 'Tic Tac' sweeties) must be over the moon about all this free advertising since 2017!

Tic Tacs celebrated their 50th anniversary last year; at this rate, they'll be around for another half-century.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anakinnEo

Interesting! Good work AnakinnEo!!
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Holidays.
edit on 18-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hostess has been in discussion with ET now for over a year trying to get their Twinkie craft airborne.

i.redd.it...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
... Tic Tac... Tic Tac... Tic Tac... Tic Tac...
Y'know, the Italian company Ferrero (who manufacture the 'Tic Tac' sweeties) must be over the moon about all this free advertising since 2017!
Tic Tacs celebrated their 50th anniversary last year; at this rate, they'll be around for another half-century.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
thank you celltypespecific

Happy Holidays too :-)

yes the tic tac is also a "bonbon" indeed

some say that the tic tac is a black project , some others say that they don't know

in fact they are tic tac all over the world , not only in the usa

some shape shifting drone like, like some british cases or the porto rican one

www.youtube.com...

this "drovni" in french or ufo-drone if you prefer or drufo why not.. are linked to water in many cases, they came from ocean and return to ocean in most cases

so this could be some military drone launched with a submarine emerged for example but it could also be , just a true drufo

they seems to scout installations most of the time

during 2015 2016 all the french , belgian, swiss and some german nuclear plant were overflown by drufos

there was a serious official debunking and few informations leaks so few people knows

but there were french House of Representatives Commission auditions on the security at this time

sorry in french

www.lcp.fr...

www.youtube.com...
www.francetvinfo.fr...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

but

some of the drufos were again seen this year on many international airports, in england, but also by dutch or in new zealand

en.wikipedia.org...

many real drones are flying illegally in airport area, it is a real plague, but those drufos seems not to be drones

for example some of these objets have large fly autonomy in the perimeter of the installations

so perhaps we should consider that some tic tac are drufos and some supposed drones are not

the next question is why.. spionage ? russia, china ? as in the 50 60 it has no sense, satellite and other means give them already the informations

so the overflow of nuclear reactor is still for me unexplained, as the 50 60 nuclear sites ou missile installations overflows

we could imagine that some "sea scouting" are just routine for "them"

because there are many cases of this things

military testing is also not just a plausible explanation because it is absurd to test secret device in populated areas

so I have no answer, just many questions

the morphing ufos or shaped shifting ufos or fusion defusion ufos are typical in ufology for decades

for example in the blue book many cases of, let's say, a big sphere and a smaller came from the big one and go in another direction.. "proto drufos" or old tech ? who knows

it is also very strange that the faa database coincide with the 2014 2015 tic tac wave, let's think that thhere is some legitimate concern about those objects, as a commercial flying threat for example, collision with real drones are not that rares, but with a drufo ? worse ?

and of course there were true drones long before 2014

during the stephenville wave many airports were overflow too by ufos, triangles at this time

let's say that tic tac is just a drone of a bigger thing , the question is then were is the biggest thing during theses observations

secont hink, let's consider that 2014 2015 and 2019 seems to be ufo scouting years in some sort

what do you think of theses hypothesis ?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I like the map. I overlaid it with the map from missing 411 and I see a lot of matches. Good work.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
Really? That was a good idea. The whole Missing 411 stuff is intriguing as hell, something strange about the whole thing but I do think a strong contender is abductions by et, ufo etc. Some of the stories of orbs/lights in these places, missing memory from those found alive and some of the stories kids told when found alive miles away in some mountain range...it's kind of unnerving when you get into the details of these accounts. I'm an avid hiker I've seen and heard some strange things myself. When you overlaid the maps what are some of the places that stuck out to you? I'm curious

join