It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Justice Impeachment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If you truly believed that you were on election away from perpetual one party rule of the entire country and then ORANGE MAN won ... how would you behave?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is the worst corruption we’ve ever seen and they’re getting away with it

Time for Marshall Law Treason charges and no due process for the DEMS

Too weak America too weak

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: LSU2018

How ignorant of you! Noice.

Revisionist - a supporter of a policy of revision or modification.

Revision - the action of revising.

Revise - make alterations to written or printed matter.

Do I need to tell you what an alteration is, too?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is a disgrace. The unmitigated hatred and likely criminal tantrum of the dem party is on full display.

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection

§2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

§2384. Seditious conspiracy

Their advocacy and support of antifa, rioters and other violent groups no doubt could be seen as fitting the requirements of "by force or violence." Is there any US Attorney out there who agrees?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: network dude

You are right, I didn't take that into account. Those are facts, facts that support the president and the call transcript like which you said the facts exist there already. The dems should listen to Zelinsky and the fact he said there was no pressure and nothing being demanded. I mean it's almost like the dems are making him a victim but at the same time not listening to and/or not believing him. No matter what this whole thing is collapsing in on itself for the left and the MSM. Really what are they going to say after this massive fail? I imagine sadly the same thing, hinging on trumps every word and screaming impeach!!! At everything that is not PC he or any of his supporters might say.

Didn't they do this to someone else? And the supposed victim said that they didn't even remember it happening to them.
So now we can accuse someone of doing something to someone and if the victim doesn't think anyone did anything to them is not even believed. WTF

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It's a link for revisionists, not one from a revisionist.

Did your dad's generation try to destroy those statues or not, Boomer? They had them buried for decades because of you guys.

Right? Bingo!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's a link for revisionists, not one from a revisionist.

Did your dad's generation try to destroy those statues or not, Boomer? They had them buried for decades because of you guys.

Right? Bingo!

Probably best that you stay out of American politics if you don't understand how to determine factual vs revised. Is Boomer supposed to be an insult? Age shaming? So much for intolerance and acceptance. I don't hate Boomers, my parents are Boomers.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The destruction of German statues is the same # on a different toilet, right? Those prussian Generals and Hohenzollern dumb#s are the southern hero's in this picture of a war lost to the North. Get it?

People call this a comparison. And yes, I'm going to mock the ignorance right out of you, eventually. Why shouldn't I? It's about a very boring, repetitive and historically inaccurate textbook talkingpoint. Right?
edit on Thu Dec 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join