It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Vote Begins

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I hope nothing comes of this. Since Donald Trump went into office, there has been a constant hatred from those in power, where money is to be lost or that he has out done them in some way. Just look at Fox news and its CEO turning Fox News into some form of coup against Trump, pushing them to almost behave like a cult and constantly try to mention impeachment. If you have not seen, check the following video out where Fox News employee himself, records conversations about such.

Youtube

It just shows that they have a personal hatred towards him because he has succeeded where they have not, its just a personal aim a personal vendetta. This is not about looking out for America, its about controlling what the 1% think is best. Which is very concerning.

I hope that what is being said is incorrect and more likely someone else trying to set him up.
edit on 20-12-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Project veritas is fake news.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep

Project veritas is fake news.

He makes them say that stuff?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I wanted to write something similar.

If the Hollywood and the Media would all cheer for Trump, most of the brainless followers that you see now pulling their hair out about him would be glowing supporters.

That is how easy people can be manipulated.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join