It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Vote Begins

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh those meanies in the GOP were such bullies to the anointed one, weren't they?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: CynConcepts

You mean the weapons Obama wanted to send but was told not to by the GOP because they didn't want to anger Russia?

No, since Obama administration and all our other allies were worried about Ukraine corruption in 2014. Amazingly, even after Biden coerced Ukraine in removing a prosecutor who was looking into Burisma...Obama still was not sure on their sincerity to send such aid.

Thus who can blame Trump from questioning the newly elected Ukranian administration that took office in May of this year after he had already signed off Congress USAid to Ukraine. It is what I would expect of our leader within an ever-changing global environment.
edit on 12 18 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: the Democrats make me think that they would impeach a President if another Hitler was elected in an ally country just because they had already approved a previous administration and he signed off on it. I would pray that would never be the case!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Checks and balances

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You have to like Louis attitude.

Biden better not challenge him to a contest! He'd punch back.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I took a nap.

Has anyone explained that in reality they are not voting to impeach but are instead signing their names to a death warrant in the hopes that it will not be served by an honorable American?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Boy this debate/vote sounds like a skipping record. Get on with it already everyone knows where the vote/sham is headed.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: panoz77

This goes to you and everyone else trying to be clever. Most of those bills that have been sent to the Senate were bipartisan.

Show me, bullsnip. Dem "talking point". Let me guess, 3 GOP house votes = bipartisan, right? LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I am no Trump fan but he was elected under the laws of the land pertaining to elections,since then there has been this constant coup de tat to try and remove him,sedition,treason,acting unconstitutionally all seem to me as a foreigner things thrown at Trump.

So where are the Supreme court challenges and other measures to defend your Republic and Constitution.There aren't any as everyone is watching the demented Kabuki theatre that is US politics,good men did nothing,and will continue to do nothing.If I were Trump Id tell the American public to jam their Presidency.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
No one is above the law. I wish I had a nickel for every time these fools have said that.

We should repeat it often, when they defend illegal immigrants.

Another one,

"We are doing our constitutional duty" and this gem,

"I didn't come to the house to want to impeach a president".

LOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Mrs SpamBurger?

Now, that's a wonderful name.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: ElGoobero

Boy this debate/vote sounds like a skipping record. Get on with it already everyone knows where the vote/sham is headed.

Yes, yes, we do.

DEVELOPING: Rep. Earl Blumenauer says he has spoken to Speaker Pelosi, adding that "she said she's thinking" about delaying the transmittal of the articles of impeachment to the Senate - CNN
1:46 PM - 18 Dec 2019

Twitter Link and comments

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maxine Waters gets 3 minutes. LOL
edit on 18-12-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: Name spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No, no, please Maxine waters, we do not know what all the evidence is. Please list them for us!

Hard facts? What?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Remember, Trump wanting to work this through the courts is a sign of abuse of power. IMPEACH!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Pelosi confirms what many of us have been speculating about. She is considering not sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate.

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump will be impeached but never acquitted.

HUH?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is nobody stopping the democrats from jaw-flapping?
This woman will NOT shut her mouth.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Wow the twitter comments are interesting and some are funny. I wonder if this will come to fruition.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join