It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Vote Begins

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: toolgal462

Judiciary report Pages 78-138, covers the abuse of power charge which includes bribery.

Judiciary report

Dood, you should have helped the idiot dems with their impeachment hearings. They couldn't get any factual witnesses other than Vindman, who acknowledged that the transcript Trump released was accurate, and Sonland who's only first hand information was that Trump wanted NOTHING from Zalinsky.

Had you been there, you could have showed the world how horrible Trump is for killing all those babies.

So because Trump is withholding all additional witnesses and evidence we just pretend he did nothing?

No President has EVER just flat out said "congress gets nothing", full stop. Thus the second article of impeachment.

That's why you use the 3rd branch of government, the Judicial System.

Democrats didn't, that article of impeachment is null and void.

So even if it passes the house the Supreme Court can render it's passage null and void?

the presiding Justice in the Senate (Roberts) can.

Awesome!

link   
a reply to: carewemust

He should have Oprah hand them out: “You face a death penalty charge. You face a death penalty charge. And you face a death penalty charge.”

link   

Judiciary report Pages 78-138, covers the abuse of power charge which includes bribery.

Judiciary report

Dood, you should have helped the idiot dems with their impeachment hearings. They couldn't get any factual witnesses other than Vindman, who acknowledged that the transcript Trump released was accurate, and Sonland who's only first hand information was that Trump wanted NOTHING from Zalinsky.

Had you been there, you could have showed the world how horrible Trump is for killing all those babies.

So because Trump is withholding all additional witnesses and evidence we just pretend he did nothing?

No President has EVER just flat out said "congress gets nothing", full stop. Thus the second article of impeachment.

And the Judicial already made a ruling in the Nixon impeachment. The president cant withhold information.

Different case, different rulings.

Executive Privilege is not something that the House can determine.

Yet the Supreme Court already ruled that Executive Privilege can not be used as Trump is now.

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Once again though, nothing in there overturns the 1797 vote. It does not state that members of Congress are civil officers. In fact it lists civil officials as its own category.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
After today, Democrats will be more depressed, mean and evil than ever before.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

He should have Oprah hand them out: “You face a death penalty charge. You face a death penalty charge. And you face a death penalty charge.”

Gitmo has been expanded and modernized quite a bit since 2017.

link   

Judiciary report

And the Judicial already made a ruling in the Nixon impeachment. The president cant withhold information.

Different case, different rulings.

Executive Privilege is not something that the House can determine.

Yet the Supreme Court already ruled that Executive Privilege can not be used as Trump is now.

Prove that.

I'm going to call you a liar until you can prove that since Obama hid behind that privilege during Fast & Furious.

link   
the joker is on the greeeeeeen

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Judiciary report

He can if he wants the house to impeach him.

Why would Trump abuse powers just to be impeached?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: ElGoobero

Glad someone started a thread on it, it is an historic moment.

In my opinion, we're looking at a formalized coup attempt, a sham accusation based upon lies and false interpretation.

Also just my opinion, but I don't see history being kind to those supporting this event.

Thats how I sense it as well!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
MF Tlaib has a mic now

link   
Egad! Tlaib...impeach that m f'er rep. Sorry, she not from my district.

link   
lol. The picture with the small child crying saying impeach now, describes the Dems perfectly.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I hope she gets fired in 2020

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

United States v. Nixon, 418 U.S. 683 (1974)

Presidents cant use Executive privilege just to hide information.

link   
I hope Omar gets fired in 2020 too.

I hope ALl these snip clowns get fired.

link   
Nadler Needs to recognize it is hard for Republicans to address matters not in evidence!
Yes, Collins stating that now!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Justice Ginsburg gave a speech this past weekend saying the house impeachment case is so weak, she would not even entertain it, if she were the judge.

Love her, long live RBG! Good to know she is still hangin' in there.

I don't know about her votes, but her statements about Donald Trump have been very balanced over the past three years.

I know that!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

ME WANT COOOKIES

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I picked the wrong day to play the
"With Heavy Heart" Drinking Game.

Who are they fooling.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join