It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Vote Begins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
live on lots of tv
the House of Representatives is debating and will vote on impeachment.

SoH Nancy Pelosi is not presiding. Some lady from Colorado.

our tax $ at waste...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero
motion to adjourn
nice
it appears to be a loooooong day ahead

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Glad someone started a thread on it, it is an historic moment.

In my opinion, we're looking at a formalized coup attempt, a sham accusation based upon lies and false interpretation.

Also just my opinion, but I don't see history being kind to those supporting this event.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Also just my opinion, but I don't see history being kind to those supporting this event.

As it is right now, the Democrats will look very stupid to about 50% of the country.
But I believe that very little poop has struck the fan yet for the Democrats and when it does they will look criminal in addition to stupid.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
A historic vote as to if the rules of governance are to be followed, the people represented or everything deconstructed to follow a party platform subjugating the people, ignoring the law and dismantling the republic.

If I were Nancy, I would want plausible deniability too when the people revolt and march the guilty to the gallows...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Will everyone please respectfully rise for the Democrat Political theme song of the day. Apologies to all MASH fans.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
wonder what Nancy is doing today...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Where is Pelosi and why?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Time for the democrats to destroy themselves for 2020 and beyond.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Where is Pelosi and why?

why would you expect her to show her face today?
would you take credit for this farce?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Where is Pelosi and why?

why would you expect her to show her face today?
would you take credit for this farce?

It'll be sweeter if she's there when they go down like $h!t.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'll be honest... I didn't think the democrats would be dumb enough to actually try this. It's going to destroy their party. I knew they hated Trump, but I didn't know their hatred was this vile and strong.

Man, they really hate being losers, don't they....

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Maybe she is afraid someone will throw out a motion for a vote of No Confidence for tabling the motion to remove Schiff ahead of the whole #show for false testimony before the house with his “parody” of the phone call?
edit on 18-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Is this vote below what we're talking about?
Am I understanding this correctly - there's currently a vote on whether or not to postpone the actual vote?
Is postponing the vote a good or a bad thing? What happens if it does or does not get postponed? I don't really know what's going on here.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'll be honest... I didn't think the democrats would be dumb enough to actually try this. It's going to destroy their party. I knew they hated Trump, but I didn't know their hatred was this vile and strong.

Man, they really hate being losers, don't they....

Democrats thinking is short-sighted. They now stand a good chance of losing the House majority for Trump's last term.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Where all cowards hide - wherever that might be - I wouldn't know.

That she isn't where she should be doesn't surprise me - and I'm quite relieved history will record her absence.

Filthy traitor.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The first “impeachment hearings” were really an “investigation” on whether or not to investigate. Then there were the “Impeachment hearings” to see if there was enough “evidence” to support a vote. Then there was a vote on whether or not to hold actual impeachment hearings. Then the impeachment hearings on the investigation began. Today is the vote of whether or not the impeachment hearings were successful or not.

Whether the Impeachment hearings were legal, truthful, or even moral is not being voted on today. Someone skipped that step.

It’s government, it’s confusing.

edit on 12 18 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
A historic vote as to if the rules of governance are to be followed, the people represented or everything deconstructed to follow a party platform subjugating the people, ignoring the law and dismantling the republic.

If I were Nancy, I would want plausible deniability too when the people revolt and march the guilty to the gallows...

This is what it really comes down to, doesn't it? Whether a person leans left or right is irrelevant at this point. It is blatantly obvious this president is being subjected to what we once called a Kangaroo court.

Kangaroo court: an unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Where is Pelosi and why?

She must had a 'family emergency' like Nadler.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

'Nuff said....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join