It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Win the 2020 Election by a Landslide ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I certainly think that this impeachment saga could actually help rather than harm his bid for a second-term...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LokiBlue
I certainly think that this impeachment saga could actually help rather than harm his bid for a second-term...

One reason, while no longer supporting Trump, I've been against using impeachment to remove him from office
- Especially when we know the Republican controled Senate will not vote to convict him.

But I believe he is guilty of 'abuse of power' - for many reasons.

Drastically cutting food stamps for low income, disabled, and seniors when he could not do it through congress,
as congressmen from both parties didn't want to,
is but one example.

Especially when you consider that Federal money goes right back into the economy and not only helps the poor,
but benefits farmers, retailers, and helps keep the economy rolling along - These are good times
- What causes Trump and whatever conservative base that eggs him on, to act like scrooge near Christmas !

I guess we can call the Impeachment of Donald Trump a seasons greeting from the rest of us voters,
who Trump had promised he would not cut benefits to - And then did !

A tall man telling tall tales begins to shrink until we see he wasn't as big as we thought.

As I said many times when I was blogging for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, I will say again:'

"You can fool all the people some of the time,
and some of the people all the time,
but you cannot fool all the people all the time".

- Abraham Lincoln

edit on 22-12-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

You can bet on it !

I'm not convinced he will even make it to the next election yet alone win it but a landslide seems to be in the realms of fantasy so I will take that bet.

I'll wager 20 Internets he doesn't.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Dems have only rally more people into Trump's circle. We know he will win in a landslide, because all my crazy left leaning friends are no longer posting batsh17 left propaganda. They have realize they have been dupe and that Trump is best for the country. I can't be the only one that see this. The crazy trump postings are no longer anywhere to be found from my leftist friends because they always get proven wrong in the end. The propaganda has red pilled them. Dems can only lie for a short period but this is a marathon so people will eventually do their own research.

Remember Trump doesn't need to win the popular vote, he needs to win the purple states and he is currently winning the popular vote where it matters.
edit on 22-12-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Even CNN are starting to adjust their tune, which says a lot about what's likely to happen:

Trump is gaining ground heading into 2020

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

I guess we can call the Impeachment of Donald Trump a seasons greeting from the rest of us voters,

Pretty small scale stuff compared to Obama's shenanigans such as weaponizing the IRS and FBI, Fast and Furious anyone? drone strikes on Americans, tons of open mic quid pro quos... I'm sure you were right up there screaming for Obama's impeachment too...lol

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It makes me laugh thinking the CNN crowd believes Trump is behind.
What would a democrat run on that would lead them to victory?
Who is this candidate?

Oh, the polls. Haven't they learned from their last election coverage debacle.
Someone should post the montage of election night footage from November 2016, whenever I need a pick me up I just go to youtube and play one or two. They are so funny, I forget what was bothering me.

originally posted by: Navieko
Even CNN are starting to adjust their tune, which says a lot about what's likely to happen:

Trump is gaining ground heading into 2020

edit on 22-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How quickly they forget.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AlienView

Pretty small scale stuff compared to Obama's shenanigans such as weaponizing the IRS and FBI, Fast and Furious anyone? drone strikes on Americans, tons of open mic quid pro quos... I'm sure you were right up there screaming for Obama's impeachment too...lol

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
How quickly they forget.

I swear the left can not remember anything prior to 2016, its like that is when the universe started for them. Take old Joe he has decades based on that no one can remember even last week much then what he said in the past. He can flip 180 in a minute and no one including fact check will call him on it...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

There was no landslide. He lost the popular vote by nearly three million votes.
That is not anything like a landslide.

And he wont even be on the ticket in 20.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Buttigieg is going to beat him and be the first gay President.

Unlikely but he would still not be the first. Abraham Lincoln had an intimate relationship with lifelong friend Joshua Speed, as well as the captain of his bodyguards, David V. Derickson.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I doubt it. He didn’t win in a landslide last time, and no Republican has won the popular vote in over 30 years. If he does win it will be because of the electoral college. Not because the majority of America wants him as President.

He still had a right and maybe even an obligation to do so if he felt American security was being threatened.

Funny how Donald Trump the corruption fighter didn’t care about corruption until Biden entered the race, but I digress.

I had to reread this twice to make sure I was seeing it correctly? No Republican has won the popular vote in more than 30 years?
Bush did in 04
And he not only won the popular vote, but he also had a majority ( 50.7%)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

If he does win it will be because of the electoral college. Not because the majority of America wants him as President.

Yes, who ever wins the presidential election in the USA it will be because he or she won the Electoral College...very insightful, well said.
Thanks for clarifying that, I was beginning to wonder.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

"EVERYONE knows Trump will lose to Hillary "

-sillyolme Oct 2016

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

For the umpteenth time, the presidential race isn’t a popularity contest. “Popular vote” is a moot point.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

If he does win it will be because of the electoral college. Not because the majority of America wants him as President.

Yes, who ever wins the presidential election in the USA it will be because he or she won the Electoral College...very insightful, well said.
Thanks for clarifying that, I was beginning to wonder.

The electoral college is a necessity. For example Los Angeles county has a population of just over 10 million. There is only 9 states with a higher population than that. You could win the popular vote with just a hand full of major cities. Promise Los angeles,chicago,miami and New york whatever they want and you could win popular vote.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

For the umpteenth time, the presidential race isn’t a popularity contest. “Popular vote” is a moot point.

You cant argue with someone that still states as a fact "Trump wont be on the ballot in 2020".

If it still is believing that nonsense there is no cure....

Lolz🤪

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Before Lincoln was James Buchanan, whom was regularly called Aunt Fancy.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

He won by a landslide
The term ‘popular vote’ will never escape your lips again after November
Biden Warren and Bernie will not be on the ticket

You are definitely a moron

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Like him or not, Trump possesses a strange charisma, a populist appeal for being different.
- You might call Donald Trump the first 'un-politician' President
- That is why I, and many other independent, and maybe even some from the Left, voted for him.

Obviooulsly your dyed in the wool left wing Liberals hate him, especially when he outplayed their favorite Hilary
and won in 2016.

The disillusionment comes becuase many of us expected more - He had, and maybe still has, the power to unify
America. Yes, I understand the two political parties will always bicker - But over the last 20 years or so this
country has become dangerously divided - A situation where we all lose.

Giving a little to the left could be very profitable to Trump and the Republicans.

Or, is ti too late? - Have the Democrats gone too far in impeaching him? - Do they really think it will make any of
their candidates stronger in public image?

Or, have the Dems become so insecure so as to use political impeachment to weaken Trump?

I am an independent and usually lean left on many issues [call me an NRA or conservative Demorat for the moment]
and would like to see an acceptable Democratic candidate winning the nomination
- But if it ever came down to a choice between Donald trump and the super wealthy Michael Bloomberg
- I'll back Trump again!

So the answer to my initial post
"Will Trump Win the 2020 Election by a Landslide ?",
- Like it or not, it's still possible.
edit on 23-12-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join