It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Win the 2020 Election by a Landslide ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

U do digrezs.

Unmoderated thread drift.

Biden is clearly the issue we all speak of.

Trump is just the dummy we listen to.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This Title is misleading...

Will Trump Win the 2020 Election by a Landslide ?

I'll fix that for you!

Trump Will Win the 2020 Election by a Landslide.

There you go, You are welcome!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Awesome reality you predict.

Lots of eggs to be broken for this omelette.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Nope, he won't. He is still Orange and Bad, Democrats will never vote for him.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Nope, he won't. He is still Orange and Bad, Democrats will never vote for him.

Ummm...thankfully...the pool of voters who...self identify as democrats...is continually shrinking...

Who knows...maybe by election day...that pool will be in the negative numbers...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

My vote in November will be determined by today's vote in this sham impeachment. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, and until this debacle, I hadn't intended to vote for him in 2020. But if these cowardly critters dare to impeach him today, then Trump will have my vote... if only as a protest vote on my part.

Those Dem critters better hope I'm an outlier.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They will never use the term "Popular Vote" again.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I love how everyone here is just basing their opinions on no facts whatsoever. lol

I have been quietly watching whats been happening. I don't really pay too much attention to polling but what I do look at is approval rating in each state. There are 5 states maybe 6 that are going to play a massive roll in this. mich, penn, iowa, ohio, florida, wisc, and maybe Texas, States like Indiana, west virginia, sth Carolina, Nevada, Kentucky could play a roll too.

So whomever it is has to win Penn Mich Wisc and possibly Florida. Trumps move to florida wasn't just a move on a whim. It was calculated. Now If you want to have an indication as to what may happen. Look at the governor race in Louisiana. Lou has a 10 point approval rating and the Dems won the Gov race. that's a pretty big swing.

this is the map I see happening

www.270towin.com...

I know none of you will agree with me but it will only take 1 or 2 states for it to really swing either way. I think I am pretty close to whats going to happen if one of the top 4 dems run against Trump, yes anything can happen but I am much more realistic than most people.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I predict Trump will win the popular vote but lose the Electoral College. Can u imagine! Id actually love to see that just to watch everybodys heads explode.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

I would not disregard Illinois being a surprise this year. I have been hearing that many folks in Chicago area were surprised by Michigan turning red in 2016. We have given them the courage that maybe their vote can actually count and many will actually go to vote for the first time in the hopes they can flip Illinois from blue to red too in 2020.

Edit add: just realize this is quite possible. Back in the 70s and 80s elections...Illinois was a red state! The blue state has abused their state for the past 2 decades and many have just run away. Thus they may be facing losing two electoral votes come 2020 census. The 2020 election will definitely be a make or break Illinois great again election.
edit on 12 18 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Trump fills arenas

Democrats do good to fill restaurants and classrooms.

The end.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Those Dem critters better hope I'm an outlier.

Your not.

Focus groups also have said as much.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Also it's a forgone conclusion the House votes to impeach.

The only question is the exact numbers.

30 D's seats up in Trump districts.

This impeachment by definition is voter supression.

Pelosi confirmed that her self. We're not allowed to have our say.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

It’s a pretty good map...except for West Virginia and I think Virginia over the Gun Issue is going to be at least a light pink. Wisconsin and Minnesota should be flipped (same EV so no big deal). Iowa should be pink though as it is for a re-election historically speaking. Ohio and SC should be as salmon colored as Texas is. And while NC has quite the illegal population I really don’t see it as blue, especially if Virginia heats up over the gun issue.

Just my take on it.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It depends on what the Pope and Jesuit Order decide.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It is predicted to be the largest turn out in 100 years. Large turn out usually favors the Dems if the votes are actually cast and counted. Mostly likely there will only be one voting booth in districts have lots of Dems as usual.

We were told that was the case for the 2016 election.
Then after Hillary lost, we heard that the base wasn't energized for Hillary.
If the smartest, best-est, first woman President ever couldn't energize the base.... what the hell is Peter Buttgig going to do to get them energized?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

like I said there are a lot of what if's atm so I won't disregard anything. I think Minn goes Red just. it's going to be close, really close. closer than the approval ratings says which is at -10 but at the end of the day, Minn isn't that big of a deal.

personally, I think that McConnell is on borrowed time and think that Kentucky could turn blue, Same as SC, I think Graham has been put in a very bad light with his contradictory stances. But again, it will really come done to Mich, Penn, I see ARZ as a really important state too, I would like to see Florida go blue but I just don't think it's going to happen. it will be close again. if you get WI, ARZ, NEV, VIR. you are going to go very close to winning even if you don't take Flor and Indiana

but time will tell.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Buttigieg is going to beat him and be the first gay President.

Rotflmao!

Thanks, I needed a little levity this morning.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

In my honest and unbiased opinion, yes, Trump will take the 2020 election by storm. Especially after the impeachment. Stupid democrats, LOL.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

From the guy, in a state where it just swung 10+ points to give a it a Dem governor. lol I mean if you want to be biased by all means go right ahead but be realistic. You saw it right in front of your eyes that change is coming but you choose to ignore it lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join