It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Demanding Trump Impeachment are Anti-America or Nutjobs or Both.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian
a lump of coal for you and no soup

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

These people gathered at state houses around the country sending a clear message to the senate.
Do your Duty to the country and not to that man.
or else...
If I was a republican senator I would be seriously thinking about this today.

Seriously - you think senators should be impressed by wack jobs in Pussy hats?

Of course you do, why do I even ask.

You say whack job they say expert witness

Whew. For a second there I thought she wasn't an Impartial Scholar. The Left needs to try a LOT harder to hide their bias.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

sorry I got in trouble last time I replied to you . Have a great day and enjoy your life , I have a feeling that it is going to be 2024 before you get Trump out of office .

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Agreed, let them. The default state is "Not guilty of all accusations" until convicted in the Senate. So if the House fails to impeach, they also fail to make an accusation

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

The Irony of those who organized these protests:

MoveOn was formed to help Bill Clinton in his Impeachment. But now they are doing it with a "Heavy Heart".

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

It will be. The oft-cited (but now phantom) Mueller report/"Mueller time"/"frog walks" of Trump/Family/Co. were a total and complete bust and never in any way even came close to materializing, so they have simply moved on to the next "1 in a million shot" to cling on to.

A lot of Bitter clingers out there, as President Obama said.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Pelosi confirms what many of us have been speculating about. She is considering not sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate.

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump will be impeached but never acquitted.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And what makes one think a US citizen would give RAT'S A__ what the world thinks about a US President duly elected by US citizens ????

#irony.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pelosi confirms what many of us have been speculating about. She is considering not sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate.

So much for "national security at risk" and "dire threat to democracy."

Trump will be impeached but never acquitted.

Ummm... is the impeachment official until it goes to the Senate? That's like indicting someone but refusing to prosecute... they are still innocent.

Censure would have meant more. There's not even a talking point in there: "Trump was impeached." "No, it never made it to the Senate."

From where I sit, that's a sneak move. They're counting on Democrats taking the Senate, or at least not making them worry about their constituents when casting their vote. Doesn't matter; The Senate requires a 2/3 supermajority to convict/remove, and there's no way in Hades the Democrats are getting close to that. I don't even see them keeping what seats they have.

Anyone confused over whether this is impeachment used as a political stunt, here's your proof.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

#irony.

That was more of a pledge to the US citizens.
Not for the world.
Think about what this President has done and said on the world stage.
Trump doesnt give much of a rat's a__ either.
US all the way.
Especially after the clown show of the previous one .
Yet , that was not the topic of my post.

edit on 12/18/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The mentally deficient protestors will be even more angry and upset tomorrow morning when they realize that Donald Trump is still their president.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Not for the world.

So if a pledge to citizens to not be a laughstock matters, it *does* matter what the world stage believes, because of the pledge to not be as such. Simple logic.

Hence the point of my reply, and the irony.

Yet, that was not the topic of my post.

I quoted you.

edit on 18-12-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Not for the world.

So if a pledge to citizens to not be a laughstock matters, it *does* matter what the world stage believes, because of the pledge to not be as such. Simple logic.

Hence the point of my reply, and the irony.

Yet, that was not the topic of my post.

I quoted you.

As I stated - a pledge to the people , totally in reference to Barry
Get it ?
Got it ?
Dang , I sure hope so.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Ignorance comes in many forms , yet most is self-induced

edit on 12/18/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
That's cause y'all living here in the ATS righty bubble still don't realize that most Americans and the world don't like Trump and aren't feeling that "better America". They, for the most part, see a rise in most of the things wrong with America and the ugly side of human instinct at large. Constantly calling other Americans "Anti-Americans or Nutjobs or both" may tip you off, as a start though. But I''m sure you're the real victim here, as you'll soon explain.

Ats wasnt always like this....and that's what I say about many places i frequent.
And its because of the radical left , that we are seeing these right wing. Bubbles.

And the left have the media on their side, social media, hollyweird, academia and many sub groups like antifa, LGBTQ, BLM, .

You would think it would be a landslide in their favor trying to corner all the markets.

But nope, normal Americans still see them as the out of touch losers of society

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Soros paid protesters strike again. Leftist AstroTurf

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Or are getting paid handsomely for their effort... This people dont come out in the cold for nothing less... Paid agitators. a reply to: carewemust

Maybe you two balloon heads don't realize that people DO get off of their asses when it's their CIVIC DUTY to do so. Donald Trump is a criminal, and it's shameful to see topic titles that try to make unsubstantiated claims, along with all the bias that it's author spews on a daily basis.

Facts are facts. He his disgraced the office of the presidency with his actions, and you're either too shallow or immoral to see the wrong. You have no right to claim anyone is crazy, nor do you have any right to claim that you know better than any of the countless individuals that have been involved with this administration. This administration has changed personnel more often than a hooker freshens up her lip stick. It's short sighted, hell manic even, to not believe that this man is corrupt.

I don't even know why I bother posting on these topics. It's just a bunch of propaganda and heresay, at any rate. In the end, we will know the truth. It doesn't change the fact that he broke the law.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Or are getting paid handsomely for their effort... This people dont come out in the cold for nothing less... Paid agitators. a reply to: carewemust

Maybe you two balloon heads don't realize that people DO get off of their asses when it's their CIVIC DUTY to do so. Donald Trump is a criminal, and it's shameful to see topic titles that try to make unsubstantiated claims, along with all the bias that it's author spews on a daily basis.

Facts are facts. He his disgraced the office of the presidency with his actions, and you're either too shallow or immoral to see the wrong. You have no right to claim anyone is crazy, nor do you have any right to claim that you know better than any of the countless individuals that have been involved with this administration. This administration has changed personnel more often than a hooker freshens up her lip stick. It's short sighted, hell manic even, to not believe that this man is corrupt.

I don't even know why I bother posting on these topics. It's just a bunch of propaganda and heresay, at any rate. In the end, we will know the truth. It doesn't change the fact that he broke the law.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Knightshadowz

n the end, we will know the truth. It doesn't change the fact that he broke the law.

What fact?

When was the Court Case?

Broke which law?

When?

How?

P

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You'll have to be patient. They're consulting CNN.

This could take some time... might want to defrag something while we wait.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join